- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 History
- 4 Likes/Dislikes
- 5 Powers
- 6 Reason for Joining Opus Superum
- 7 Relationships
He has blonde hair and icy blue eyes. He’s very fit from doing sports at school. He has some scares on his arms from being attacked by monsters. his birthday is September 20, 1994
Malachi is usually called cold. Also everyone calls him heartless. He’s only nice to people that know him well, not that it has happened before.
I never knew my parents so i grew up in an orphanage in Winnipeg. The only reason I know my last name is because it was on a blanket that i was wrapped up in when the people found me. I hated every second of living in that orphanage. The other kids would always tease and bully me.
When I was 10 I began to develop my powers. The first time it happened, I was on the ground and one of the other kids in the orphanage was going to kick me, but before he mad contact the lower half of his legs were frozen, the kid never bothered me after that.
Another thing that happened to me was that I started to get attacked by monsters. The only reason I survived is that I learned how to control some of my powers. When I was 14 people noticed that strange things would happen around me so they started to call me a freak. After a year I ran away from the orphanage.
I lived on the streets for the next two years of my life and i slowly made my way to New York. I tried to travel at night as much as i could and when I did stop I would just find some minimul amount of shelter incase it rained. I would steal anything food, clothes and other supplies i needed along the way.
Though I didn't always get out cleanly, one time i broke into a bakery and when i was leaving there was a couple of police cars out front. I had to freeze a few policemen to get away and after it I was so wiped out, but I still got away.
When I reached New York I was found by a satyr and he brung me to camp half-blood. At camp half-blood I never talked to anyone and I just didn't really fit in. Then I heard about the BC and left to go find it.
- The cold
- ice cream
- the gods
- Children of Khione can conjure weaponry out of pure ice which is extremely sharp; however, they are also fragile and may break often, needing more energy to be repaired. This can also be used for armor, or other non-combative objects, but within reason - something might be shaped like an iPod, it wouldn't be able to have working electrical parts.
- Children of Khione are able to launch a flurry of tiny frozen snowflakes from their hands which are sharp enough to cut skin or scratch armor.
- Children of Khione have the ability to create a dome shaped shield of ice and snow, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Khione can freeze moisture in the air around them, quickly encasing objects and people nearby in a layer of solid frost if they stay close. The user has to remain still while channeling the effect.
- Children of Khione are innately more powerful while in cold climates, further increased during snow or blizzards.
- Children of Khione always emit an aura of coldness, making others around them feel slightly cold. The user can shut it off for a long time if they choose to.
- Children of Khione are completely immune to the effects of cold, including hypothermia and frostbite. They are also less inhibited by hazards like wind or low visibility in snowstorms, or low traction on ice.
- Children of Khione have a naturally lower body temperature than normal which makes them cold to the touch, and keeps them cool in hot climates.
- Children of Khione can telekinetically control snow and ice. The more snow or ice moved, they more they are drained.
- Children of Khione have the ability to call upon a massive blizzard over a battlefield for a time, which obstructs view and creates freezing cold. They are more drained the longer the blizzard is upheld.
- Children of Khione can rapidly lower the temperature of anything they touch, which could be used for a variety of purposes such as freezing liquids, weakening the structure of an object, or lowering an opponent's body temperature. With long enough contact and energy they could completely freeze a target.
- Children of Khione are able to use snow and ice to create a floating path that they can use to take them anywhere (up into the air, over trees, etc.). The path naturally melts behind them as they move.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione can create short-lived ice-sculpture clones to serve their will. The clones are fragile to damage and will melt after a short time. The more clones created at once, the shorter they will last.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione can dematerialize their bodies into snowflakes for a short time. They are effectively intangible in this form and can control the snowflakes, letting them drift large distances to a target destination before re-forming. The longer they remain this state, the more time they will need before they can do so again. They are also highly susceptible to heat powers while in this form; they would be forced to re-form if the snowflakes are melted and would feel heavily drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione can create a massive snow elemental, up to ten times the size of the user, to fight for them for a short period. The elemental can take any form the user wishes, and can be telepathically commanded for the duration. The child is heavily drained once the elemental is released and would likely be incapacitated for a time.
- Children of Khione generally prefer cold weather.
- Children of Khione usually have icy personalities.
Reason for Joining Opus Superum
I find that the mortals are weak and that the gods only use is to create more demigods. We are much stronger then both races and we deserve to rule. We shouldn’t have to run and hide from monsters.