Positive Adjectives: Protective, Intelligent, Selfless
Negative Adjectives: Sarcastic, Stubborn, Bitchy
Despite having been raised as a snotty girl, Marilyn is by far snotty. She's actually quite humble when it comes to that. Of course, Marilyn also has her sarcastic, stubborn, and rebellious side, but she's actually quite humble and selfless. She isn't afraid of giving her life for an innocent, as long as that person has proved him/herself. Like I'd previously said, Marilyn has a bitchy side. She's not exactly bitchy, but she isn't someone to be messed with, either. She's well known for her rebellious attitude, always creating fights and disrupting the peace. Although she enjoys disrupting the peace, she knows not to pick fights with those more experienced than her. Sure she's got great skills with her bow, sword, and dagger, but she's just not that stupid.
Whenever Marilyn is tired, she's quite grumpy and easy to annoy. Then again, she's always easy to annoy. It slowly starts to bottle up inside her until she can't handle it no more. Boom. You get hurt. How, exactly? She uses her powers on you. Besides that, she's quite laid-back. Marilyn has a soft spot for young kids (13 and below) and if the need presents itself, she helps them. But if someone teases her for it, well, she uses her powers.
Marilyn does enjoy partying like any teenager, but not to a Dionysus kid level. She knows her limits. Marilyn dislikes having to follow rules and being closed up, so she breaks them without a care if she thinks they're unjust.
Marilyn Diana Lloyd was born to Mariana Hills Lloyd and Lord Deimos on a cold December 24th. Let me back up a bit. Deimos and Mariana met in a club. Mariana was drunk as hades and was basically shoving her tongue down everyone's throat. Since Deimos had caught her eyes, she had stumbled towards him and well... began kissing him. Deimos was pleased as the young sexy, yet drunk young woman kissed him.
One thing led to another and soon enough, Marilyn was formed. The next morning, the naked woman with a headache, looked next to her and saw the spot empty. Instead of Deimos being there, she saw a Pandora bracelet and a note. She grabbed the note which explained who he really was, about Greek Mythology being real, who they're child really was, and about camp.
Mariana was confused and denied the possibility of it being real. I mean, she didn't even know the name of the guy she had had sex with the previous night! It was merely a drunken mistake, so she took the bracelet for herself. Nine months of pain, cravings and family moments, baby Marilyn Diana Lloyd was born. At least Mariana had the help of her close family and friends unlike other parents of demigods.
Due to Marilyn being born to a clothes designer and model, she was spoiled. Marilyn always cried and cried unless she got what she wanted. Growing up, Marilyn was a very snotty. Everything had to be her way and she was never wrong, much like her mom's family. Marilyn loved causing chaos with her family. As a toddler, she threw many tantrums, but hey, that's part of her family's personality. She was always around other rich children, as her mom never allowed her to be around poor kids, thus building up her snotty attitude.
Marilyn was very picky with her friends once she started school. She avoided geeks and hung out with more popular people, making her social status level up. Once she turned 10, she began rebelling more and more. By the time she was 13, she was uncontrollable and was always around bad influence, as well as throwing parties. A few weeks after her 13th birthday, she got attacked.
She was walking back to her penthouse, when she got attacked by a wild harpy. She was screaming at the top of her lungs and once the harpy lunged at her, two arrows flew into the harpy, turning it into gold dust. Panicking, she looked at the guy who saved her. A son of Apollo, to be exact. She threated to call the police until Jack, the boy, calmed her down. He explained to her how she was probably a demigod, about camp, and how the Greek Gods were real. He then demanded to speak to her mom.
Once they arrived to her apartment, he spoke privately to Mariana. She then began considering the thought that perhaps her daughter was really a demigod. Either way, she lied. Seeing her hesitance, the boy argued that se was a demigod. They fought for a few minutes, until she finally admitted everything, including the godly parent, to him. He then offered to train Marilyn with the help of another child of Deimos. Mariana agreed grudgingly, as he looked a little poor.
They both then explained everything to Marilyn, who was still panicking at the earlier events. Marilyn was quite shocked, but then accepted it, thinking she would gain more popularity once her friends found out. Jack made her swear on the Styx not to tell anyone and even explained why. Grudgingly, she swore. After that, training began. After Mariana gave her the bracelet and explained how to activate them, that is.
After the first attack, she never heard of Jack again. A boy did appear out of nowhere, claiming he was her new trainer, as Jack had asked him to train her. A year after the first attack, Marilyn was good with a bow and very well with a sword. She still sucked at using a dagger, though. She was attacked by a hellhound. She summoned her bow and notched an arrow, climbing a nearby tree, as well as releasing the arrow. Before she climbed the tree, though, the hellhound managed to scratch her stomach, leaving a not so deep gash. It hit the hound in it's left shoulder blade. She notched and released two more, one hitting its chest, the other its head, thus turning it into dust. Using the nectar that her trainer had stolen from camp, she healed herself (with the help of her trainer, of course. After another year of even more intense training, the fifteen year old was attacked by a flock of stymphalian birds. She simply took a turn towards a nearby subway station, distracting the birds and giving her time to escape.
After a year of more training with powers and weapons, the sixteen year old was attacked by yet a fire-breathing horse in the middle of the woods. She used her shield to block the fire which came from its mouth and her sword to attack. She swung her sword across its legs, cutting two of them in half. She swung it again, cutting its head off and turning it into dust. Six months later, she was attacked by another wild harpy. She used her dagger to injure the wings by simply aiming and throwing at its wings. She swung her sword across the harpy, but failed killing it. The harpy made a scratch across her left cheek. She swung again and cut the harpy in half, killing it. back at her house, she disinfected the minor injury.
Another six months later, she was attacked by a hellhound. The thing is, she was ambushed by two dracaenae in font of camp borders, as well. (Her mom had taken her.) Marilyn had flown with her mum from Sydney, Australia, to Long Island, New York, just to get to camp. They had faced no monsters or delays, thank the Gods. Anyways, Luckily, her mom had already left. She simply laughed and crossed the borders, looking for the camp director. She then explained everything and was claimed by her father. She was then placed into the Deimos Cabin.
'Powers of a Child of Deimos (6 and 9 Month Powers locked):
- Children of Deimos have the ability to send a wave of terror out in front of them which causes anyone affected by it to imagine something they fear; the bigger the wave, the more energy used. This can leave them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Deimos can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Deimos can send out waves of terror and fear that may paralyze an opponent and cause them to stop attacking for a short time. But the user cannot attack the opponent while the paralysis is in effect.
- Children of Deimos are immune to any senses of fear and terror, making it impossible for them to get scared and panic in battle.
- Children of Deimos are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess.
- Children of Deimos emit an aura of fear and terror, making people at least slightly afraid when near them. They can turn it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Deimos know the fears of everyone around them, as well as how a person is likely to cope with that fear.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to calm the fear of others.
- Children of Deimos are able to project a person’s worst fears into their mind, causing temporary trauma and confusion into them. This power is only active for a short time, and loses some of its effect the more it is used on the same person.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to conjure a real version of someone's worst fears, however, the child of Deimos is not able to control the conjured fear and is susceptible to them as well; they are also drained of a moderate amount of energy when the fear is conjured.
- Children of Deimos have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to focus on a person’s fears and mimic the abilities of that fear for a short time. If the user focuses on a pyrophobe, they will get some powers over fire. If the target is scared of a specific animal, they gain some abilities of the animal. (If the feared animal is a spider, the user will be able to generate webs from their wrists and crawl on walls.) And if the target is afraid of death, the user can drain some of their life-force and make them think they’re about to die. This power cannot be used to become incredibly powerful or instantly kill and the power can only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos can turn the fear and terror of others around them into emotional energy and then tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive. The fear constructs will terrify/scare anyone they touch.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to become a spirit made entirely of terror. In this state, they can change into a tangible form of someone or a group’s worst fear. The tangible form of the fear is the same size as that fear exists in naturally, is immune to all attacks, and the fear’s strength is greatly increased from its natural strength. The more the user is feared, and the more the form the user is in is dreaded, the stronger the user’s form is. The user can only stay in this state for a short time, after leaving this form, the user will be extremely drained, not able to move and could possibly even faint.
- Children of Deimos are known to hate the idea of losing people they care about.
- Children of Deimos typically enjoy fighting and combat, since their father is considered a war god.
- Children of Deimos normally love scaring people and watching them drown in fear and terror, making Halloween a special holiday for them.
||She loves her.
||She's never met him, but holds a bit of resentment towards him for not supporting her and her mum. She respects him for being her father and a God, though.