Megara is an independent, intelligent and assertive woman. She the type of person that always finishes what she started. She is also arrogant, selfish, and psychotic woman. Who one should never turn their backs too
Before she was born her father was a man of contradictions. In his professional life he was rich and successful businessman. While in his personal life he was irresponsible, and a womanizer. At the age of 35 he already gotten married, and divorce twice, and had two children from these marriages to whom there mother where taking care of them. He had also had some previous affairs with two goddess, and from though union produce two other demigod children. The children are currently under of the care of his mother.
One night while he was at a friend's party, he met with an in-disguised Hecate. To whom he befriends then began to date. It did not take a while until not Hector and Hecate began to live together. Eventually Hecate left when she got pregnant, but Hector was not too heartbroken though considering he was cheating on her the whole time. Needless to say he was shocked when a baby showed up in his front porch, along with the note. In the note it stated that she was Hecate and that the baby was his. Hecate also mentions she knew of his cheating, and also cheated on him by dating other people. Despite that she didn’t go to bed with anyone but him, and wished him luck in the future.
Just like that last two demigod children he decided yo dump Megara to him mother. She refused saying she can barely handle two children let alone three. Tell her son that Megara is his responsibility and it about time he started growing up. With that Hector began to raise his daughter the best he could. Off-course Hector often neglected his daughter needs and often spoiled her. Megara became a very selfish and narcissistic person who never cared about anyone needs besides her own. For the first thirteen years of her life she always got everything she wanted and never had to struggle with anything, but all that was about to change.
When she was thirteen while coming home from school Megara go attacked by pack of hell-hounds. Since she had no experience in fighting, the hell-hounds easily able to get the upper-hand. Luckily a satyr was nearby was able to rescue her, and then bring her to camp. When she was brought to the camp she was claimed by Hecate, but since at the time there wasn't a Hecate cabin Megara had to stay in the Hermes cabin. During that time there were only 12 cabin in the camp, and if your godly parent wasn't one of these twelve then the demigod had to stay in the Hermes cabin.
Unfortunately Megara didn't like staying in the Hermes cabin since it was cramped, and she was forced to sleep in the floor. Which was a big changed compared to the lifestyle she was living before. Megara spent two years in the camp, and upon which time she did manage to met, Meta, and Monica Megalos. Who were her half sisters from her father side of the family. Unfortunately they didn't get along, and often got into both verbal and physical argument about a variety of different subjects. Each time they fought their fighting became more and more dangerous. One day during one of their fights Megara threw a potion at Meta which caused her to become deaf in one ear. The director of the camp after hearing what happen decided to throw Megara out of the camp. After two days of packing Megara then head her childhood home.
Once she got home, her father already heard what happen to Meta, refused to have Megara live with him. By causing her sister to loose her hearing loss, he found her to be a disgrace and stated she is no longer her daughter. During the next 12 years Megara was forced to live in the street, sometimes sold her body in order to make ends meet, and often time she travel from town to town alone and hungry. Sometimes she would have to fight a monster her two, but luckily her training throughout her time at camp, help her overcome and defeat these monsters.
She eventually got tired of being on the streets and road and decided to settle down. In which time she had gotten a job, friends and apartment. Her life was begin to go in the right direction at least until she met a man named Zeno Olympiodoros. She immediately began to date Zeno, and fell head over heals in love with him. She spend much of her free time with him, but soon she became pregnant. At first she was ecstatic, but all that changed when she told Zeno the news. Zeno revealed that he was Zeus that he can't stay with Megara as to go back to Olympus. Zeus then leaves Megara heartbroken, and she spends the next 9 months depressed. She then gives birth to a baby girl who will eventually be named Theadora Megalos.
Most mothers instantly fall in love with their child when they first see their child, but unfortunate to say that Megara was not one of them. You see every-time Megara looked at Theadora she would see Zeus. It is for that reason why almost all the grief and anger felt toward Zeus was now projected toward Theadora. Megara would emotionally and verbally abuse her daughter for the first 4 years. It was around this time while she was walking into a book store she found a spell book called Manuscrisul de magie in afara legii. She began to practice the spells in the book by using her daughter as a Guinea pig. Off-course with magic she was practicing she did attract monsters like hell-hounds. Using the spells from the book she was able to defeat them, and at the time Megara was on top of the world. Nothing can bring her down, but all that was about to change.
On January 17, 1977 she used a spell that caused snow fall in Miami. The snow did cause confusion to the people who live in Florida, and to Khoine. You see the Notus became angry and began to blame her for the snow fall. Since Florida is known for summer heat, he felt as if Khoine was stepping into his territory. Khoine had very little evidence to prove her innocence, so she decided to investigate to find out the cause of the snow fall and eventually that led her straight to Megara. Khoine discovered all about the book, and the fact she has been practice these spells on her daughter Theadora. After learning all this she went to both Notus and Hecate and told them all that she had learned. At first Notus was shocked, but he eventually accepted it. While Hecate refused to believe that a her daughter had knowledge of spells that can affect the weather. Khoine stuck to her story, and challenged Hecate to prove her wrong. Hecate immediately took up this challenge, and the swore on Styx that if these allegations were true than Hecate herself will punish her daughter by banishing her to Ogygia. Hecate went to visit her daughter hoping to prove Khoine wrong. Unfortunately for Hecate, Khoine didn't lie and her daughter really did cause the snow snow fall in Florida, and has been using magic to harm Theadora. Hecate became angry and disappointed, she then confronted Megara and didn't waste any time into banishing her daughter to Ogygia.
Thirty five years passed and Megara's action toward the snow fall in Fl. eventually became an urban legend among the demigods, and mythical creatures alike. Most individual dismissed the idea of a child of Hecate knowing a spell that can manipulate the weather, but Edward White. He was sure that the urban legend was based on fact, and after some investigation he discovered Megara location at the island of Ogygia. Realizing he was going to need help since Ogygia is island where the people inhabit there can not be able to escape. He then asked Yelena Zaltana to help him figure out a way to rescue Megara from the island. Edward and Yelena began to read book and scrolls about the island, only to discover that the island only prevented Calpsyo from leaving, and anyone else who goes there is free to leave anytime they want. Eventually both Edward, and Yelena left and found the island and Megara, at first Megara was curious to why they were there.They told Megara that they were there to rescue her, and that they were interested in having her join the Broken Covenant. After learning about what the Broken Covenant was and their mission Megara agreed to join them in there cause and soon after she agreed she left the island and went to her new home in The Sanctuary.
- Megara has knowledge of Chemistry, and Alchemy
- She also knows about Astronomy, and Astrology
- She has a lot of knowledge of different forbidden spells and rituals from Greek and other cultures.
- She is skilled swordsman, and knows fencing.
- She is skilled at read people palms.
- Has knowledge, and is skilled in Voodoo.
Equiptment Before the Broken Covenant
- Magical Staff (Made from Celestial Bronze. Can transform into ring, and is enchanted to be unbreakable,
- Armor Robe (Made from Celestial Bronze. Can transform into a necklace.)
- Megara Sword cane ( Made from Celestial Bronze. This is enchanted to heighten and focus her power. and is unbreakable.)
- Manuscrisul de magie in afara legii(Current owner Demetria Megalos)
Equipment after the Broken Covenant
None at the moment
- Children of Hecate have the ability to use magic to conjure small fireballs which can be thrown to light things on fire or burn others.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to use magic to electrically charge something made of metal for a short time.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to use magic to create an arcane shield which protects from a single attack; the child of Hecate is drained a decent amount no matter what the shield is used to block.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to curse a weapon, making it so that it is completely ineffective for a short time.
- Children of Hecate have the innate ability to see in all directions at once.
- Children of Hecate are stronger in the moonlight.
- Children of Hecate are able to communicate with the dead to gather information
- Children of Hecate can temporarily enchant a single object to become unbreakable.
- Children of Hecate can call upon a ferocious animal like a wolf, dog or cat to aid them in a multitude of ways.
- Children of Hecate can cast a levitation spell on themselves for short times, the longer they levitate the more power it drains.
- Children of Hecate are able to use some healing spells to heal minor wounds.
- Children of Hecate are adept at making potions and elixirs
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate are able to create their own minor custom spells, for things such as summoning, locating, finding, passive non battle stuff
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate are able to create their own major custom spells, for things such as necromancy, battle related spells, teleportation, etc. However, the more complex and powerful the spell, the more energy it drains from the user.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate are able to transform into a wolf for a short time, the longer they remain in this state, the more energy it drains, and the more time they will need between transformations.
- They are able to read and interpret tarot cards.
- They are able to use crystal balls to interpret future events.
Relationships Before Broken Covenant
|Hecate||Mother/ Enemy||She hates her mother for exiling her.|
|Khoine||Enemy||Hate Khoine for telling her mom her activity|
|Hector Megalos||Father||Never forgave him for kicking her out of the house after the camp threw her out.|
|Meta Megaos||Sister/enemy||She despises her sister, doesn't get along, and feel no guilt for causing her to go deaf|
|Theadora Megalos||Daughter/ enemy||She feels a lot of anger toward her daughter, since she is the child of Zeus, and blames her for her exile.|
|Monica Megalos||Sister/ enemy||She despises her sister, doesn't get along, and feels anger for not defending before she was kick out.|
|Zeus||Enemy/ Ex-lover||She hates Zeus for lying, and impregnating her with a child. Right now she want to destroy him.|
|Demetria Megalos||Granddaughter/ Enemy||She does know about Demetria existence, and want to destroy her, because of their family action and treatment toward Megara. (it is unknown how she know Demetria)|
|Homer Megalos||Grandson/ Enemy||She does know about Homer, and want to destroy him for their family actions. and treatment toward (It is unknown how she know Homer.|
|Yelena Zaltana||acquaintance||She is grateful to Yelena for rescuing her.|
|Edward White||acquaintance||She is grateful to Edward for rescuing her and for being determine to find her.|
Relationship in the Broken Covenant
|Evangeline Goodwin||Acquaintance||She is the leader of her faction, but isn't that close to her.|