He has various scares from fighting on the streets. He’s 5’11 with a lean body.
He’s the exact opposite of his twin sister, Sharon. The only thing that they have in common is that they are both cruel and ruthless. But where Sharon is quickly angered Mike is calm and cool, though Mike is by far the more dangerous one of the two. Also Mikes gay and will attack anyone that insults any homosexual person.
He lives in New York and has been moved from foster family to foster family throughout his life. The only thing that stated the same was the social worker, Miss. Roberts, which helped him out. Miss Roberts was a kind lady that was about 50, she was always careful to check up with Mike.
Things were fine other than the new family every few months, until he turned 16. It was his 16th birthday party and Miss. Roberts had just showed up to wish Mike a happy birthday, but that’s when everything went wrong.
A weird flying hag lady came flying down and started to attack Mike. Miss Roberts, who was a demigod that had moved out to live on her own, recognized it as one of the furies. Miss. Roberts did her best to hold off the fury but the fury eventually killed her.
When Mike saw Miss. Roberts fall he got so angry that he grabbed the weapon from Miss. Roberts hand and started to attack the fury. After awhile of fighting a wolf came out of the woods lining the backyard of the house and destracted the fury. Mike was able to land a lucky blow on the fury and it turned to dust.
After that happened Mike dropped the weapon and ran over to Miss. Roberts body. The final thing that Miss. Roberts said was “don’t trust the camp. You must find The Sanctuary.”
Then the wolf that destracted the fury came up to Mike and told him that he was a messenger from his mother. Mike thought that he was crazy and ran inside the house. For the next year he started to go thought foster homes even faster. And on his 17th birthday he got a present in the shape of a cylinder, it had a card on it saying “to Mike, from your mother”. When he opened it a scimitar came out, along with a note.
On the note it said “This might be useful to get to camp and your twin sister.” Mike was furious when he read the note and that night he ran away from the foster family only taking a bag of clothing, and the scimitar. Over the next two months Mike searched for The Sanctuary that Miss Roberts talked about.
He killed any monster that attacked him, and when satyrs came to take him to camp Mike avoided them. After awhile Mike finally found The Sanctuary, and that marked the start of his new life.
- the social worker that helped him through the system
- people who hates Sharon
- his twin sister Sharon
- his mother Hecate
- the cold
- the gods
- Children of Hecate have the ability to fire an intense beam of magical energy which will burn anything it touches. The ability can also be focused into small magical bullets, which have better range but are less damaging than a beam.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to use magic to electrically charge something made of metal for a short time.
- Children of Hecate are able to create a protective dome of magical energy around them for a short time.
- Children of Hecate are able to become ethereal in form for a short time, which temporarily causes all attacks to go through them. In this state, they cannot attack an opponent and if they do their ethereal state will dissipate instantly.
- Children of Hecate have the innate ability to see in all directions at once.
- Children of Hecate are innately stronger at night.
- Children of Hecate are able to communicate with the dead to gather information.
- Children of Hecate are adept at making potions and elixirs, however potions used in battle cannot be overly powerful or altering to the events of the battle. Potions that can automatically heal all wounds or restore all energy are examples of over-powered potions. Only descendants of Hecate/Circe and Lampades can create potions. Overconsumption of potions can result in overdose symptoms and some potions could have side-effects or not work at all.
- Children of Hecate can conjure spells to teleport themselves and allies. The further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hecate can cast a levitation spell on themselves for a short time which will allow them to fly, the longer they levitate the more power it drains. The spell can also be used items and enemies.
- Children of Hecate are able to use some healing spells to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major wounds. Fatal wounds cannot be healed.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate are able to control the Mist around them, allowing them to create optical illusions that can fool even demigods. The illusions can confuse enemies with false memories, alter the appearance of the user or their allies, change the appearance of items or weapons or even alter the appearance of the environment to an extent. Changes to the Mist only last for a short time, mist control is less draining than custom spells. (6 month)
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate have the ability to create new spells, whether they were trained, self-taught or devised the spell on the fly. The spells can be minor, such as locating, summoning animals, divination or controlling emotions. Or they can be more advanced and powerful such as controlling the elements, pure magical energy, necromancy, curses and summoning monsters or magical guardians. Spells cannot be overly powerful or controlling. The more complex and powerful the spell, the more energy it drains from the user.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate have the ability to focus all their magical abilities into transforming themselves into any living being, or even a being of their own imagination. This power is, in essence, the ability to shapeshift into anything the user can imagine. The user can transform into another human, an animal, a monster, or anything in between. The transformation can last as long as the user wishes it to, but the longer they hold their form the more it drains them. They cannot cast any spells while the transformation is in place and they cannot transform into anything overly powerful. (Like a rabbit that can make people’s heads explode with a thought. ) The form they shift into cannot be larger than 2 to 3 times the human size of the user, and after the user resumes their regular form they are severely drained. Unable to move from exhaustion and they could possibly faint. This power can only be used once in a fight.
- Children of Hecate typically love the magical arts, many of them are known for writing spellbooks. Her children have created/re-introduced and improved spells and techniques all over history.
- Necromancy is commonly a favored magical art among children of Hecate.
- Children of Hecate are known for being quite mysterious.
- Children of Hecate are often more active and exhibit better moods at night and in dark environments.
- Children of Hecate wield innate knowledge and understanding of the Mist.
Reason for Joining Ortu Justitiae
I believe that the best way to defeat the gods is to ally ourselves with mortals. Not all of them are as dumb as the rest, and some are even useful. The gods are too powerful to take out at the moment, but cut off their power supply and they will be defenseless against us. We can easily rule if we put down a bit of our pride and join with the mortals, our most useful weapon against the gods.
|Sharon Tyler||twin sister||i hate her, its as simple as that|
|Emma Gauthier||half sister||shes cool, and fun to be around|
|Megara Megalos||half sister/ teacher||she is teaching me some of her tricks, and i am willing to learn them all|