|“||I don't want to get in to fights as possible.||”|
She's a child of Ares, though she's not very friendly and she's always tries to control her temper. But don't think of messing up with her because she's going to kick your butt for sure. She's the type of kid that always wants tio punch someone in the face though she's really TRYING not to entangle in battles/conflict/fighting.
She's now a 15 year old girl that heighs 5'6 . She always let her long silver hair tangled. Her fiery red eyes seemed to be calm and peaceful but when it comes to battle you could see her desires to ruin/destroy/annihilate/wreck/trash/smash/and end everything in the battlefield. She's a beautiful girl aside from the fact that she doesn't show her face and only a number of people praises her.
Mikmak's mom, Julia Blair, was an exceptionally talented kick boxer. She won different titles and various underground street fights for money when she was a teenager until she got older. She met Ares on one of her fights that time. Ares was fascinated by her strength, skill, spirit and beauty. They dated for some time until Ares disappeared without notice.Julia was broken hearted but she continued fighting until her body couldn't take it anymore for her only daughter - Miklaze Makenzie or Mikmak.Maybe it's her way to escape the pain or maybe it's just her wanting to make a living out ofbrute fights for her daughter and herself to survive.
Mikmak was a great fan of her mother.As a kid, she was taught to defend herself and watched illegal fist fights of her mom and other scary dudes. She entered school but she wasn't interested in such, aside from the fact that she was diagnosed with ADHD, but her pushed her to keep studying because it's her dream to finish college but her family couldn't afford it so she resigned to being a fighter.As for Mikmak, nothing's more exciting than punching people in the face, to eliminate her un-kid-like attitude, her mother forbid her to watch her fist fights even though she continued teaching Mikmak kick-boxing(though Mikmak sneacked out once in a while to watch).But having the knowledge of self-defense helped Mikmak greatly, especially because she acquired a healthy and tough body.
Once, when Mikmak was 7, a huge dude with a single eye came inside the gym she was training at with only a piece of gym shorts and tried to break her bones to pieces. Mikmak, as a kid, didn't exactly fought it one-on-one because there's no way she'll win that so she just outwitted the cyclops with some tricks of fighting styles and ran for her life.She told it to her mom but she just thought that it's the guy that kidnaps children around their neighborhood so she went to police to report it.But it was not Mikmak's first monster encounter: when she was 3, a harpy tried to steal her bread when her mom left her on their balcony.3-year-old Mikmak didn't let the lady-chicken to get her bread so she kinda punched it in the face(see? punching somebody's face is inborn), of course she was just a little kid then but the harpy went extra wild and tried to shred her skin alive. Thanks to Mommy Julia, who apparently cannot see through the mist, thinking it's a large bird, whipped it with a baseball club.
After some years, whe Mikmak reached 12, her mother got into an accident in one of her fights.She saw it with her own two flaming red eyes, a big muscular woman pummeling her mom to death and take note: it's a legal competition.To her, it wasn't an accident, it was definitely planned with a purpose.Naturally, the kid wanted revenge but she's just a child, what could she possibly do?
Her mom got stuck in the hospital in the state of coma.Since then, Mikmak did everything to gain money to spent for the hospital bills. She participated in tournaments for kids, she even became a champion in all of the competitions she entered but it wasn't enough.Her strength could be match with an adult so she tried the underground.Amazingly, she managed to win a lot of fights even though she beaten up when done especially when she loses...she still did it.Her life was too difficult for a girl but she made it through because of her mother.
Unfortunately(the word ain't enough but it'll do), when Mikmak was 14, her mother died in bed.She was torn to pieces and almost went insane.Almost.She thought the world was hell(or underworld or fields of punishment for that matter) and that there's no hope left for her.Alone in a cruel environment.The girl that was once full with spirit, strength, and smile that could lit up her surroundings disappeared and was substituted by a silent, unfathomable dummy that sees the world as a messed up adult.She was child no more.
Her manager, the one guiding her for a long time and was making her stay sane- a satyr actually, brought her to Camp in order to(hopefully) heal her wounds and see the world as it is before, again.There, she saw a lot of people just like her, a spark of hope illuminated inside her but she stayed being distant, being closed to herself, from others because she knew they'll leave her side when the time comes.
And there she was claimed by Ares, her dad.
- Children of Ares can decrease an opponent’s strength and combat abilities for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Ares are able to clap their hands so hard and fast due to their enhanced strength that it sends a small shock-wave out. The shock-wave generates enough force to knock an opponent off their feet and possibly leaves bruises on their skin.
- Children of Ares can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Ares have the ability to call forth civil justice onto the battlefield for a short time, making all opponents lose the will to fight if their actions are unjust. However, if the actions of the opponent are justifiable the power becomes redundant, and if the user attempts to attack the opponent while the power is in use it immediately wears off.
- Children of Ares are innately proficient in all forms of combat.
- Children of Ares are stronger and faster than the average human. Their skin is also capable of enduring more injuries.
- Children of Ares are always emitting an aura of violence and war, which makes people around them more likely to attack each other and start fights. They can shut it off for a long time.
- Children of Ares have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
- Children of Ares have the ability to empower strength upon nearby allies and instil fear upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Ares have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or dulling it.
- Children of Ares are sometimes able to cause a small (3-5) group, to turn against each other by inducing a lust for violence and victory in combat. The targets would become irrational and fight among themselves determined to be the last warrior standing, causing chaos for a short time. The more affected the more energy is drained.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Ares can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Since their father has command over dead soldiers on the losing side of every war in history, children of Ares have the ability to summon a large group of armed skeletal soldiers, up to seven, which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner. The longer the period of time for which they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained. Ex: The user can summon skeletal red coats, confederate soldiers, Nazis etc. Dead Soldiers who belonged to the winning side of the war cannot be summoned.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Ares can draw power from all the violent actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an embodiment of war for a short time, in this state they are as twice as strong and fast than before and are immune to all attacks. They emit a powerful aura which somewhat makes enemies think they are weak and doomed for failure. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Ares are usually more courageous than most, especially when facing danger.
- As Ares is the god of civil order, his kids are often adept at creating order when there is chaos and fighting around them
- Children of Ares tend to love the thrill of battle and fighting, feeling natural when partaking in combat.
- Children of Ares often love the chance to show off their abilities, they’re often somewhat arrogant and hotheaded.
- Children of Ares typically have the potential to become great soldiers, agents or generals. Able to perform remarkable feats within the Military.