He's more serious and mature than his brother, but he has the same thrill for crime. He's a manipulator and a smooth-talker. He also tends to hold grudges. Though he is very intelligent, he lacks motivation and always takes the easy way out. He's extremely protective of the few people he cares about which includes his brother.
Jessica Haynes was a young and beautiful bartender who could see through the mist. Prometheus was attracted to her because of her clear mind but also for the fact that she tended to give clever advice which would always result in her own personal gain. The god came into the bar one night and things escalated between them, resulting in a one night stand and because of it, Nathan.
Not long after Nathan's birth, Jessica became attracted to a young man who visited the bar she worked at. This young man was Hermes. One night, Hermes came into the bar and Jessica decided to get him drunk. By the time her shift was done, Hermes was extremely drunk and Jessica invited him to her place for the night while Nathan was staying with his grandparents. Hermes eagerly agreed and she took him back to her place. Once they got there, they made love all night. The next morning, Hermes was gone by the time she woke up. Not long after that, Jessica learned she was pregnant for the second time and a while after that, Noah was born.
Growing up, Noah always thought of Nathan as his idol and always did what he said. Nathan became rather attached to Noah as well, though he would never admit it. Eventually Jessica decided to move to Chicago after getting a job offer as a bartender at a big time night club. Noah didn't want to leave his mom. Nathan on the other hand, hated the idea, so he stayed to live with Jessica's parents. Two days after Noah graduated the second grade, he and Jessica moved to Chicago, leaving behind Nathan.
Nathan gradually became the victim of frequent monster attacks. This is when a satyr first found him. He could fend for himself alright because of the self-defense with knives he'd taught himself from growing up in the rough environment of various bars, but this training wasn't enough to slay monsters. The satyr trained him and took him under his wing, gradually earning Nathan's trust. It was a good time for Nathan and he knew his brother was doing well also from his letters. Everything changed one day when the satyr just disappeared. Nathan was shattered. Everyone he loved and trusted seemed to leave him. This realization took him down a dark path. A different satyr finally found Nathan after he abused his demigod powers and burned down a house, earning his first sentence in Juvenile Hall. He was grudgingly willing to try the whole camp thing, but after a week he couldn't stand the constant memories of the satyr that had betrayed him and left. With no chance of being able to return to his grandparents, Nathan turned to the only person he still cared for, his brother.
Nathan arrived at his mother's new house and knocked. When Noah opened the door, his older brother was standing there grinning like crazy until he noticed the bruises and scars on Noah's arms obtained by a beating from his new step-dad. After that, Noah pulled him into the apartment and begged him not to tell anybody.
Nathan agreed, pretending to be completely passive on the whole thing while inside he was full of hate. He hung out with Noah just like old times until Owen and Jessica got back from their weekend trip. Once Owen entered the apartment, Nathan began violently beating him up. The front door was still open and a neighbor called the police. When the police got there, they wouldn't believe anything that Nathan said and they dragged him out of the apartment.
From here, Nathan went to another detention center for a year or so before getting sent to a group home.
- Children of Prometheus can fire off small bullets of clay at a very high speed, the bullets would materialize and fire from the user’s fingertips. They can be shot fast enough that they could pierce skin on impact.
- Children of Prometheus have the ability to turn the immediate ground into soft clay that acts as quicksand, potentially causing anyone stepping in to fall and sink far enough to not move at all. Gradually, the ground will solidify, allowing everyone trapped to slowly regain their footing.
- Children of Prometheus have the ability to coat armor, defenses, and shields with an extra layer of hardened clay that will dull most kinds of attacks for a short time. They are also able to coat weapons with the same material in order to make them unbreakable.
- Children of Prometheus excel greatly in wisdom and forethought, allowing them to comprehend of what is true coupled with optimum judgment as to what action to perform. They are able to take into consideration all variables in a situation, foresee the outcomes and what choices one should make to reach the conclusion they want.
- Children of Prometheus can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Prometheus are able to trick another person into doing something for them, coming into agreement with them, or revealing a secret to them; nothing guarantees the person will complete the task, if they figure out they are being tricked.
- Children of Prometheus have the ability to generate fire or heat in order to ignite things, distract others, combust objects, augment weapons and constructs, or cause anything to be hotter to the point they are cooked, burned or melted. However, once created, they are not able to control it, and the more fire or heat they generate, the more energy it drains them.
- Children of Prometheus are able to conjure pure clay, which can be molded into weapons,armor and shields, or any object possible, that are no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user. However, only one object can be molded at a time, and the user is continuously drained as they create more clay.
- Children of Prometheus can telekinetically move clay with their mind, the more moved and the further the distance. The more energy drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Prometheus can transmogrify others into clay in order to either petrify them or just render them useless and more vulnerable because they become slower and all soft, muddy, and sludgy. The more people affected and the longer the transformation is held, the more energy it drains. And people turned into clay cannot be telekinetically moved by children of Prometheus.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Prometheus have the ability to construct a group of clay men or animals with a maximum number of five, which can then be controlled by the mind of their creator. Men and animals summoned this way can only be the normal size of the form they take. While the clay beings fights for the user, the latter has a hard time moving until they are destroyed or dismissed. Alternatively, they can create a golem or a giant animal that is equivalent to five clay men combined altogether, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Prometheus have the ability to turn their entire body into clay. This allows them to change their physical aspect and even mold extra limbs and appendages (but not wings), provide a strong dermal armor and enhance their strength by hardening, or even become flexible and elastic. They also do not feel pain in this state. The longer they keep this up, the more energy it drains, and the longer they have to stay nearly immobile after transforming back.
- Children of Prometheus are typically wise and intelligent. However, they can also be cunning, crafty, and incline to be like tricksters. But nonetheless, they are able to give convincing counsel, whether good or bad.
- Children of Prometheus generally have a morbid fear of eagles and vultures and they tend to not get along with the children of Zeus very well.
- Children of Prometheus are always great at molding and shaping clay without use of their powers. With that, they become known as great sculptors and carvers.
|Noah Haynes||Younger Brother||He's extremely protective of him since he's the only person in the world he still cares about.|
|Jessica Haynes||Mother||He doesn't love her, but doesn't hate her.|
|Michael||Step-father||He hates him with all his being.|
|Prometheus||God Parent||He's indifferent towards him since he's never met him.|