He is like a little kid most of the time always playing games and messing around. Gets bored very easily and has a pretty short attention span if not fighting or laughing. Has a short fuse and is really loud but is dangerous and very angry when not talking or quiet for a while. He is overly cocky and kind of arrogant but that is due to his high confidence. Is a natural leader and always has his head held high. He writes raps and make music so he usually had a pad and a pen on him.
Alex and Nyx
Nin's father was a mortal, a militant man by the name of Alex. After serving in the military Alex decided to stay in stay in Florida. Not wanting to leave the military completely, he became a night guard at the nearby military base. Until the night he met the lady with the all black cloak. While making his rounds he saw a woman more beautiful than any he had ever seen, standing in the clearing staring at the night sky. He drew his gun smoothly already on high alert and coked it, she looked at him with eyes like endless darkness tat draw you in and drown you. She said in a smooth voice "Put that down and come enjoy the night with me", he dropped his gun slowly and approached her hesitantly. She embraced him like a lover and he kissed her lips softly, both of them stripping the other out of their clothes and falling onto the ground on a bed of shadows. Everything faded during that hour and when he got up she was gone, he thought of her for months and got to see her again four months later.
In the dead of night a baby held in the arms of the goddess was bought to the door of Alex Daemon she knocked and he answered the door. "Its you" he breathes out in a whisper, "it is me" she replies with a smile. "My name is Nyx Alex and I have birthed you a son" his mouth fell open at this and she continued "I am the goddess of night and our son will have my powers, because of this some will come that wish to take his life and devour him". He pales but she hands him the baby, along with a large black box and a cylinder with runes a silver crescent moon, and then wisps like shadows around it that was black as well. "Take this and raise him well, he will need this when he is ready. This metal will kill the monsters that come his way an open that box when he is old enough open this box".
Nin was raised in a loving house in Florida with his father, movie Mondays and fun Fridays and always doing something active. Playing little league football, doing gymnastics, even trying free running and parkour he was what liked every ten year olds dream. Life was good until ten at least when Alex sent him to military boarding school. He was taught for four years how to be in the military life waking up at five, field survival, foreign language, raider training, and even combat and weapon practice. He came back two months before fifteen a military trainee an, a wisdom beyond his years. Although he always had a warm smile on his face and a couple of good jokes on hand. He walked up the steps to his house and knocked on the door, his dad opened the door quickly and wrapped his son in a hug that said all the "I love you's" he didn't get to say during those three years. "My little Nina all grown up you have made me proud son" his dad said with his eyes welling up. The father and son stayed like that for awhile just glad to be back together after so long.
On the road again
It was his fourteenth birthday when he got the box and the cylinder that was given to him by his mother, his father sat him down and explained who he is, how he met his mother (lol that would be the best episode ever), told him about the powers he might get and then finished with monsters and imminent death. Nin a bit shaken up by this opens the box slowly what is inside is a body suit and a map that shifted and changed but pointed to one place. "camp half blood" he says slowly then looks up at his dad smiling slowly "road trip" they say at the same time. He sets off to his room and his dad stops him "Nin I got you something to maybe not as cool as you mom's gift but here" he hands him a pair of black free running gloves with adhesive tips and a trench cloak. His eyes tear up "thanks dad couldn't have asked for a better gift" he packs and begins to change his clothes then glances at the body suit and walks over to it. He puts it on and rubs his body "feels like armor but is light I feel like a ninja" starts doing corny kung Fu moves just as his dad is walking by "come on kung fooie we have to go". He puts on his clothes putting dark jeans over the suit and a under armor black sweater the throws on the trench coat and some running shoes with good tract. He walks down the stairs and his dad laughs "did Dracula need an assistant"
Feathers to Feathers and Dust to Dust
"Dad this place is in New York can you handle that drive" Nin asked while getting in the car "get in Nina" his dad said with a smile. Driving from Florida at around 12:00 it was nighttime when they reached the state of New York ,they were on I-95 when the bird woman came, Nin looks out the window and see the birds coming "dad do you see how big those are". Alex starts speeding up a bit as Nin says shakily "dad I do not think that those birds are from New York or anywhere really". He pulls out the cylinder thing and studies it then looks at his dad "you said this was made of metal that could kill monsters right, because I might need it". Nin sees the face of the Harpy just as it screeches and flies down at the car talons extended, Alex serves the car and they go off road "NIN HOLD ON". They skid to the side and hit a Harpy hard it squawked and burst into dust coating the windshield with Ash .Alex hits the emergency break and they slide the car scratching against a tree and coming to a stop "DAD THE BACK WINDOW IS OUT" Nin shouted just as a Harpy reached into the car with finger nails that could cut through skin like paper. Nin opens the door and gets out and his dad grabs his arm trying to pull his son back trying to stop him, he looks at his dad with one of his smiles but it is tinged with a kind of sadness "dad they want me I have to do this". He sets his mouth in a hard and determined line "they want me" he repeat and steps out to fight.
Monsters in the dark
He gets out and runs for cover in the trees off the side of the highway stumbling around blind "if had powers now would be a good time for them to manifest or something". He pulls on the gloves his father gave him and then pulls out the cylinder just as a screech fills the air, he looks at the cylinder in his hand turning it and twisting it this way and that. He gets blind sided and knocked off his feet and talon raking down the front of his shirt but the body armor that he has on deflects most of the scratch, he breathes a sigh of relief "thanks mom". He push back quickly and presses against a tree still studying the cylinder when he sees the crescent moon, he puts his thumb to it and it extends smoothly into a staff about 5 feet and when he twisted the blunt ends became sharp. He smiles coldly "time to go on the offense and I always did like staffs". He walks into a clearing and the screeches start again "one down four to go" one dive bombs him and he thrust the staff up twisting it and impaled the harpy on it "bird brain". The rest eyed him warily flying a bit higher then before barely over the trees, he runs into the forest and climbs a tree with sturdy branches and jumps off of it staff raised to tackle a harpy in mid-air and drag her to earth. The hit hard and she turns to dust "last two" he throws the staff and impales another harpy when his staff lands he walks over to pick it up and can't "it is so much heavier what is going on". He struggles with it and the harpy attacks he doesn't see it coming but hears a screech he turns and sees those claws about to connect and rip his face off. He can't do anything so he throws his hand out and screams "PLEASE WORK" he feels a tug in his stomach and a huge hand made of shadows erupts from the trees and grabs the harpy. She squawks in surprise before being crushed and erupts in feathers and ash like her sisters, he passes out before he can even say cool.
He wakes up in a cold sweat breathing hard and dreaming about evil chickens when he realizes he is moving. "we are almost there son don't worry you are safe now" his dad says gently, he replies "I haven't felt this beat since the one hour trek through the mountains at boot camp, what happened". "I found you passed out in the woods and snoring like a baby, plus you were covered in feathers and that dust" Alex smiles "but you did me proud son plus you didn't die but you need a new shirt I think". "No dad I want a keepsake of my fight, did you happen to get any feathers maybe" his dad shakes his head and hands him five feathers all different colors for each harpy. His dad starts to chuckled "all black, a trench coat, and gloves plus a bo staff. get some war paint and put those feathers in your hair and you could be an Indian from shadow clan". His dad burst out into loud laughter and Nin can't help but join him knowing better times are ahead. They finally pull up to long island after a long drive and see the camp "Um your mom gave you a map to a strawberry field" Alex says a bit confused. Nin's mouth drops open when he sees the camp dad go get your eyes checked" Nin gets out the car and pulls the hood up on his trench coat knowing it will add to his intimidating look, he walks up to the camp pillars slowly. He looks around and sees a tree woman "um where do I go to see the director" she points staring at the new comer with a mix of fear worry and general confusion. He walks past people and campers and mythical beings quickly heading directly for the main house, he knocks on the door and it opens. "Hi my name is Nin and I am a demigod can you help me out".
(Semi-Retconned. Ask Nin for backstory/history)
- Children of Nike are able to channel their energy with and create a link to an object, can be a weapon or a sports related item, which causes their next attack with this object to be two times more powerful. Once used, it can not be used again on the object for the remainder of the fight and it drains the user somewhat.
- Children of Nike are able to clap their hands so hard and fast due to their enhanced strength that it sends a small shock-wave out. The shock-wave generates enough force to knock an opponent off their feet and possibly leaves bruises on their skin.
- Children of Nike can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Nike are able to increase their speed and stealth in short bursts, making them faster than most and undetectable for a short time. However, they cannot have a weapon drawn so the speed is purely for evasion.
- Children of Nike are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They wield higher levels of strength, speed, endurance and stamina than the average human.
- Children of Nike have innate reflexes which allow them to fight and dodge quickly.
- Children of Nike have the ability to predict the path of projectiles and dodge them, as well as identifying the weak points of opponents. This ability does not always work and could mislead the user, leaving them open to attacks.
- Children of Nike wield an amazing amount of willpower and fighting spirit, allowing them to partially resist any attempt to control their mind and resist any urge to surrender or quit.
- Children of Nike have the inhuman ability to leap great distances and perform dodge-rolls with ease, which can aid the user with dodging and attacking.
- Children of Nike have the ability to empower strength upon nearby allies and instill fear upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Since their mother was depicted as a winged goddess, children of Nike can sprout wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
- Children of Nike can create a false illusion of what their opponent needs to do to achieve victory for a short time. This can cause an opponent to attempt foolish strategies that work against them and gives the user a chance to attack or flee.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike have the capability to fluidly move around on both land and air making the environment their playground allowing them to kick off almost any surface and air dash across moderate distances, swing around lampposts, maneuver their motion while airborne and grind along rails and battle enemies with speed, agility and style. Using this ability, the user can easily use their environment to their advantage, such as running up walls to escape enemies.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike have the power to turn an opponent’s semi-living construct and/or animal ally against them by inducing a powerful desire for victory and the idea that only the user can provide it. So they will be under the complete control of them. The more allies and constructs the user usurps control from, the more energy is drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike can draw power from all the victorious actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an become an embodiment of victory for a short time, in this state they are as twice as stronger and faster than before and are immune to all attacks. They emit a powerful aura which somewhat makes enemies think they are weak and doomed for failure. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Nike are usually excellent charioteers and horse-riders.
- Children of Nike are often athletic and great sportsmen.
- Children of Nike normally love winning and are very competitive, typically being confident in their skills and wanting to show off.