Nolee is not the girl you want to mess with, she may seem hyper and friendly at first but she can be stubborn and b*tchy sometimes. She always changes her personality in front of different people, but she often shows care-free and she's quite sometimes.
Cleo Carleson was a sweet and kind daughter of Hecate, she always sticked to the rules and was a little miss perfect. One night after she finished worked she went to a restaurant to buy food and she met Thatanos/Palaemon/Morpheus. He was disguised as a man named James, the two fell in love and a few months later Cleo was pregnant with Nolee. Still not knowing Thatanos/Palaemon/Morpheus was a god he soon told her that he was a god. Cleo was heartbroken but stood strong she already had two other children, Marvel and Danu.
When the children were very young their parents decided to split them up for safety. They decided they would each take their own children and move away from eachother. They made this decision to keep them safe. The parents did not want to lose their kids, so they decided not to send them to Camp. The family gave their hugs and said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, trying to get as far away from each other as possible.
Along with Danu and Marvel, Nolee went to Ireland where she was safe and sound. Nolee was a pranker, she kept pranking and never got in trouble since she blamed it on someone else and she only got detention a few times. Although she got in trouble with Cleo by pranking the neighbors and was grounded for a week. Nolee was a wild child but was quiet when her grades came to Cleo. She always was complained and she had to study more and more to have a good future. Nolee ignored her and soon she felt like her teacher was stalking her or watching her time to time, almost all the teachers disliked her for her pranking and lies. Cleo had headaches also from Marvel.
After many years, the family decided that it was time they came back together. They sent out letters and invited everyone. When they came together they were having a fun time. They were telling each other stories about their lives, jokes, and playing around. It did not stay happy for long, when a crazy lady came running from trees screaming and tripping every once in a while. The lady ran towards the family and started to attack Matieus. Tora ran up to them and pushed the woman off who then attacked Tora. The lady killed Tora and then it seemed like she came to her senses and she ran away. The family was shaken up and did not know what to do about Tora and Matieus. To make matters worse a group of Scythian Dracanae came out of the trees and started to attack. The adults started to fight them off with weapons that had morphed from watches, rings, and pens, but the kids had no idea what to do. The adults were holding them off but not doing much. A shadow then passed over head. Above them were Pegasi! When they landed teenagers jumped off and started to fight. After about 10 minutes there were many piles of golden dust. The teenagers told the kids they needed to get to Camp Half-Blood. So they took them to camp were they were now reside. They found out that the woman who attacked them was Maya Jenson, a past camper.
- Children of Thanatos can use astral energies to make weapons for a short period of time, the larger the weapon, the more energy consumed. Only 1 weapon may be created at a time and it cannot be bigger than 2 or 3 times the size of the user.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to drain some of the life force out of a person, so that they become weaker, slower, and almost sedated for a short time. However, using this in succession will weaken the power’s effect.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to conjure a protective dome of astral energies around them, which will protect the user from attacks for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos can sense any death, whether it be mortal, demigod,nymph or monster.
- Children of Thanatos can communicate with the souls of the recently deceased.
- Children of Thanatos heal slightly every time they deal damage to their opponents.
- Children of Thanatos are able to see the lifespan of others, but are forbidden to share information about the lifespan in any way.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to Shadow Travel, to teleport from shadow to shadow; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Thanatos are able to call forth recently deceased spirits to aide them for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos are able to enchant weapons with soul-damaging powers, the effect only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos can bend shadows around them, concealing them for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos are able to feast on the darkness around them and empower themselves for a short time, enhancing their strength and speed. After the effect wears off, the user will be somewhat worn out and unable to use the power again for the rest of the fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to temporarily split their souls in order to create a duplicate of themselves to aid them in combat. This duplicate and can only fight using whatever weapon the user has and possesses a weaker version of their powers. The user and the duplicate will possess a telepathic link. The longer the duplicate is maintained, the more energy is drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to morph into a spirit for a short time. Whilst in this state, they are invisible (except to those gifted with powers over necromancy), intangible, able to fly, and their powers over astral energies and necromancy are enhanced. Though they are intangible by default, they can make themselves tangible to attack others or if they wish to be seen. If they attempt to attack anyone while still intangible they will automatically become visible and tangible. While in this state they are also able to drain the life-force of anyone they touch to a slight extent, however they cannot completely drain the life-force of the person. The user is extremely drained once the transformation ends, unable to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Thanatos generally have morbid personalities.
- Children of Thanatos are generally not frightened of death.
- Children of Thanatos normally prefer the idea of a quiet, peaceful death. They also tend to dislike the idea of people losing their lives violently.
- Children of Thanatos can grow up to make great morticians.
|Cleo Carleson||Mother||Love her and miss her|
|Danu Carleson deBarra||Half-Sister||Love her|
|Marvel Carleson||Half-Brother||Love him|
|Thanatos' Cabin||Half-Siblings||I hope we get along well...|