Olivia is overall very opinionated, sassy, fierce, outspoken, and blunt. She is known for her extrovert ways, feeling open to talk to many people without a doubt. Olivia has a passion for anything she is dedicated to such as modeling, dance, literature and photography. Her favorite thing is the idea of challenging and debating. She loves being ambitious and having harder challenges that drive her to accomplish tasks. Olivia loves debates because she can easily use information to her usage and present it as evidence, she also loves seeing new sides to a point and finding the different opinions of other people.
Ryan Skyes had a knack for brain exercises such as puzzles, mazes and more. It was his life's dream to explore the challenges of the world. After a few years of traveling, he set out to the Hawaiian island of Oahu to visit the world's largest maze in the Dole Plantation. With a bottle of sunscreen, a pair of sunglasses, a map, his pineapple shorts and of course animal crackers he set out and easily roamed the maze in an hour. Ryan then enjoyed the rest of the afternoon in the Dole Cafeteria, eating their famous pineapple ice cream. As he made his way to throw his scraps, he bumped into a women and knocked her treat onto a soduko book. After apologizing for her stained dress, his eye caught the book that he had already completed the prior month. They had an intense conversation about their passions and their love of puzzles, when they had to leave the women who introduced herself as Adriana left him her number in morse code in a post it note.
They spent a few months texting each other daily, starting from friendly hellos to exchanging flirtations. They then planned to meet at their six month aniversary in Honolulu, having the time of their life on the Waikiki beaches. At night, they drank too much and ended up making love in Ryan's hotel room. The next morning, he woke up with nothing but the empty presence of his girlfriend. Heartbroken from thinking that he wasn't good enough for her, he continued traveling the world in hopes of finding her again but a present sent was enough to fill the void. He was in his New York apartment, completing a book of word puzzles when suddenly a knock was heard. He got up and opened it, revealing a beautiful baby in a cradle. Her brown eyes matched his and he giggled, attached to her rattle was a letter addressed to him from Adriana. This letter contained an apology from her saying that she was a college student and was scared of confessing to her parents of conceiving a baby and that he should raise the baby to the best of his ability. Kissing her lightly, he named her Olivia after reading an interesting article about the origin of olives.
Trained as a child of Ariadne, her father gave her new challenges to accomplish which progressively made her more advanced in Math along the years. When Olivia was two, Ryan was in his office working when suddenly a women came out of the window. It was Adriana in the flesh, with her powers she quickly shut the doors of the playroom so that Olivia cannot see her. She revealed her true identity as Ariadne and told him about the real species of their daughter, a little about camp and the location. In shock, Ryan agreed and the goddess bestowed a set of throwing knives as a gift for Olivia as well as a sword. In a flash she was gone and he felt enlightened. School life was easy for Olivia, finding her way through the school was a breeze. By the time she was in fifth grade she was already doing pre-algebra. She made friends with the mathletes and debate team, becoming the president of the team in Middle School. When she was around 10, her father went on a book tour because his prize winning book on mazes and left her alone in their New York Apartment. This caused Olivia's independence to grow as she grew used to living alone and exploring the big Apple by her own, her father left her alone with just a maid who checked up on her once a week. But cooked, cleaned and did the laundry for her.It was easy to find her way in the city because she views NYC as a huge maze and knows where the exits are. Her favorite place to hangout was the Fleur Internet Cafe, a place where she drinks coffee and reviews her homework.
As she was walking home from a debate match when she was 13, after she came off the subway she walked a few blocks to in front her apartment when a pigeon stopped in front of her. Grabbing a bit of her garlic bread, she threw it to the bird who just ignored it and flew right in her face and it turned into a fearsome harpy. It swatted at her, destroying the fabric of her private school uniform. She blanked out and the doorman, Hugo saw her. Hugo was a seventeen year old boy who was the doorman of the apartment. He was a satyr and went to the Camp Half Blood for half of the year. He saw the girl on the floor with the harpy harshly picking at her. He grabbed his pen that transformed into a great celestial bronze sword. With critical hits, he sent the monster into ashes. He picked up Olivia and fed her a bit of his ambrosia, after years of fascination he finally concluded that she was a half-blood. He tucked her in bed and left her in her dream state. Hugo didn't bother to give her the full story because it was something that Ryan should tell her. Olivia woke up with a sense of fear, feeling like something happened but she was just in her room. She ignored the tight feeling in her mind and continued her daily routine. Her father came back from his international tour when she was 14 and asked what happened while he was gone. She did not want to hide the scary experience from him and told him, Ryan turned pale and immediately commanded her to pack away her items. In the dark night, they drove an hour to Long Island and he dropped her off in front of the path to Camp. He kissed her and explained everything, about her demigod blood, her real mother and about Camp, and finally handed her the set of throwing knives and the sword. She hugged him and made her way to the entrance.
- Children of Ariadne have the ability to cause someone to believe that they are trapped inside a labyrinth, disrupting their senses into seeing anything else for a short time. While under its effect, they become more vulnerable to attacks.
- Children of Ariadne, while a labyrinth is summoned, have the ability to create 1 to 3 lesser monsters (those classified as “easy” in the Monster Encyclopedia) nearby them within it; these monsters, however, will not be controlled and will attack anyone they see.
- Children of Ariadne have the ability to create a large portion of a labyrinth wall to protect themselves until it corrodes after a short time. The walls can be created at all directions to create an absolute defense, but drains more energy from the user. Conversely, this can be used to imprison enemies.
- Children of Ariadne can cause a person to feel/be lost, as if they don’t know how to reach their desired destination and wander off aimlessly which may induce distress, confusion and loss of concentration, for a short time. The effect can be used on a larger number of people, but drains more energy.
- Children of Ariadne have the innate ability to find their way through/around any sort of puzzle, maze or obstacle without any aid, as if they have a psychic compass within them. They are also able to perceive any kind of hidden obstruction, trap or dead-end within a 10 meter radius around them.
- Children of Ariadne have the innate ability to see in multiple directions at once, allowing their senses of sight to become more finely attuned to their surroundings.
- Children of Ariadne have the ability to create a real labyrinth which traps anyone inside it for a short time. The user has total control over the creation, such as altering and closing its walls or even expand the maze at any time. However, a larger maze will consume more energy from the user. The maze has a roof over it and cannot be teleported out of.
- Children of Ariadne can conjure a very durable wool string that can be used to navigate around a place, mislead or ensnare victims, bind or strangle enemies, hold or suspense things firmly, weave fine cloth or in any way possible. The longer the string, the more energy it drains. The string can also be conjured from the ground or from any surface.
- Children of Ariadne can increase or decrease a person's passions, whether the purpose is to weaken one’s will to fight, or to motivate them to do a certain hobby or to love, etc. The longer this state is maintained, the more energy is drained from the user.
- Children of Ariadne are able to teleport themselves through the mazes they created. The further the distance traveled, the more energy drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Ariadne have the ability to construct paths out of materials found around them that they can use to take them anywhere (up into the air, over trees, etc.) but as they move along the path, the path behind them slowly corrodes. The longer they use the energy required to make a path, the more they are drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Ariadne have the ability to enchant a localized location into becoming an illogical, yet illusory, maze which traps anyone inside it. With this ability, the user can cause a building’s passageways to lead somewhere else such as an upstairs flight lead to the basement, a closet room lead to the rooftop, lead a door back to itself, and so on and so forth. The larger the area of effect and the longer it is held, the more it drains the user.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Ariadne have the ability to materialize a shadowy form of the Minotaur into existence which is capable of both fighting and dying under their control, in a sense; afterwards, it will vanish and drains the user extensively. However, the Minotaur conjured is weaker than its real counterpart would be.
- Children of Ariadne have an excellent sense of direction, and are able to navigate and locate any location with ease, rarely getting lost.
- Children of Ariadne are typically willing to help others, even to strangers.
||Why did she leave me?
||You are a great dad but you were never around.