|Mortal Parent||Fay Fargo|
|Personality||Determined, Sassy, and Stubborn|
|Weapon(s)||Throwing stars and a Dagger|
|Sexuality||Straight, Possibly Bisexual|
To everybody, she is a sassy, fiery girl that is never afraid to speak her mind. She will tell you exactly what she thinks and won't even try to sugarcoat it. She has confidence for days and never cares what anyone thinks about her. Pandora is very curios and adventurous, willing to fry anything new. When she finds something really interesting or confusing all of her attention will be given to that one thing and that one thing only until she figures it out.
Pandora’s weapons of choice are her throwing stars. She received them in a present from her father when she was 14. They arrived in a blue box on her and Fay's doorstep after her first monster attack. Inside was a small white pouch full of blue rocks (and a vial of medicine). It came with a few simple instruction.
To use, close bag and think about throwing stars. To change back, make sure all Stars are in bag, close it, and think about blue rocks.
Once she arrived at camp, she trained a lot. Every time she was angry or frustrated, she would take it out on a dummy. With some extra training, she learned to use a dagger along with her throwing stars for close and far ranged combat.
Fay Fargo had been interested in the stars ever since she was a small child. Eventually that fascination led to research and that landed her a job at a private space research company in Michigan. She devoted her life to research at the facility and didn't have much of a life outside of there, until she met Astraeus.
Fay was invited to a prestigious conference where all the best astronomers would present their ideas. She was having fun watching different people from all over the world talking about the ideas, but she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Every time she went to a new presentation, the same guy followed her.
At the end of the day, she was walking out of the building and the guy ran into her, making all of the papers she was carrying fly everywhere. Sadly, it had rained that day and most of the papers ended up useless as soon as they touched the ground. Suddenly getting very angry at this guy, even though she was usually a quiet lady, she said "Would you watch where your going! you had the nerve to follow me around all day and now you completely ruined all of the notes and papers I worked on today to further my research. How dare you!"
"I'm very sorry miss, I really didn't mean to", The guy said and picked up a few pages of paper from a puddle. "How about tomorrow we go to the café downtown and I'll try to help you salvage some of these notes."
She ended up agreeing and they met the next day at the café, and three days later at the roller rink, and a week later at her house, and another week later...well, I think you know where I'm going with this. They really hit it off and a year and a half later Pandora was born and Astraeus was gone. By then, Fay knew that her boyfriend was the god Astraeus and the dangers that there new baby would face as a demigod, but she also knew about the safe camp in New York. He gave her a few small celestial bronze and steel knives to protect herself and Pandora when she would eventually become attacked. When he left them, Fay became more closed off than ever. She would work 12 to 16 hours a day and became rich with all her new discoveries, leaving her baby daughter to a maid all day. Her mother only saw the baby when she came home at night and even then it was only a few minuets so she could get sleep for the next day's work. Pandora just reminded her mother that she would never get her only love back.
As Pandora became older, she knew her mother was never going to be there for her and she had no memories or pictures of her father. She grew up very independent and refused all help from the maids. She did her best to be the exact opposite of her mother: confident, outgoing, and rebellious.
She loved colors and would make everything about her as colorful as she could get it, including her hair. For her 13th birthday (for which there was no party, only a small present from her mother, like every other year) she was given a trip to the salon in which she could get anything done that she wanted. Of course, she took full advantage of that with getting her hair dyed purple, two different nose piercings, and her ears pierced also.
Pandora was 14 when her first monster attack happened. She was enjoying some alone time on a pier near her home when there was a giant crunching sound in the trees behind her. The turned around and saw an ant the size of a building coming out of the trees. She rubbed her eyes and pinched herself thinking all of the hair dye had finally got to her, but none of that worked. She got up and started to run away when the ant shot a big glob of acid of its mouth and it landed right in front of her. It barley got her shin but it was enough feel like it was burning her leg off. She screamed, but was to far away for anyone at the house to hear her. She started to panic and headed back towards the pier to she if she could escape on one of the research boats. The ant was running her way too, but was having a hard time aiming its acid spit and running at the same time so she didn't have to worry about the spit.
Once Pandora had gotten on the boat, the ant thing was right on her tail. The ships control room was unlocked surprisingly, but she couldn't get it started without a key. She could only think of one other option, the knife hidden in the control desk drawer. It was hidden there to protect the ship if there was an attack. Her mother loved to teach things when they were on the ship, especially its secrets. She opened the drawer and grabbed the half golden, half silver knife (half celestial bronze and half regular metal). Pandora ran onto the deck and saw the ant shoving it's self against the ships hull. She threw the knife as hard as she could towards the Monster and it hit it right in the back. The thing exploded to dust. That's when she finally felt the full force of the acid, passing out from the pain on the deck.
When she woke up, it was dark out and she was still on the ship. Her leg wasn't as painful, but still hurt. She tried to stand and that made it ten times worse, but she had to get back to her house. She started to hop back while taking a few rests and yelling occasionally for help. Finally her yells were heard by a few maids and they carried her hack home.
An hour later her mother came home hearing that her daughter was sick and injured. She saw what Pandora looked like and asked for them to talk alone. Pandora told Fay exactly what happened and she was not surprised. Her mother then told her about everything, knowing it had to be said. They talked about Astraeus, what powers she might, have and Camp Half-Blood. Her mother told her that she was lucky the monsters didn't attack earlier. Being on a small, cold island had made it harder for them to get to her. Pandora agreed to go to the camp in the morning since none of the regular doctors would be able to treat monster acid. Even though it felt like her like her leg was burning, she went to sleep happy knowing her mother really cared about her.
The next morning, a maid found a box on their doorstep. Only Fay and Pandora knew that it was from Astraeus. Inside was a bag of small blue stones/throwing stars and a small vial of acid medicine. Fay helped Pandora put it on and her leg immediately started to look and feel better. Pandora had all of her stuff that she would need at camp packed and headed out. She was taking her mother's private jet to new York where her mother told her a interesting driver would pick her up and bring her to camp where she would learn everything she needed to become a true demigod.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to conjure weapons out of plasma which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to focus an intense beam of plasma which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to summon a cluster of miniature stars directly in front of them which can be used to block incoming attacks; the stars, however, dissipate quickly.
- Children of Astraeus generate an orbit around themselves for a short time, all attacks and people near the user get caught in the orbit, causing them to fly around, unable to attack the user. The user cannot move while the orbit is active.
- Children of Astraeus are innately stronger during the night.
- Children of Astraeus have the innate ability to see in all directions at once during the night.
- Children of Astraeus can innately adapt to most natural planetary environments within reason, meaning they're less likely to die of heat stroke and hypothermia.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will alight an area or blind an enemy for a short time.
- Children of Astraeus can manipulate the force of gravity of the planet and change the direction and force of it. They can cause items to float or stick to the ground for a short time or cause them to fly into a certain direction. Once the curse wears off, the item is immune to further use of it for a moderate time.
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to use the gravity pull of the planet to slow down enemies for a short time, giving them a high chance to avoid an opponent’s attack or prevent an opponent from avoiding one of the user’s attacks.
- Children of Astraeus can limit gravity’s effect on their own bodies, causing them to float up and fly. The longer they fly the more it drains them.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to conjure a small supernova, which will burn at anything in its wake on a 10m radius, as well as producing a loud booming sound coming from the explosion. It cannot differ friend from foe and will affect anyone or anything nearby.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Astraeus have the power to cause up to three constellations to appear in their physical forms to fight alongside them. Each constellation will appear as an enlarged version of the thing it is based on except for human based constellations such as Orion which will be the size of a human. Constellations will dissipate after a short time, leaving the user moderately drained. Ex: If the user summons the Cancer constellation, it will be a giant crab that cannot be bigger than 2 or 3 times the size of the user.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Astraeus have the ability to change the surface and mass of their bodies to reflect the surface and mass of a planet in the solar system of their choice for a short time. For example, if the user wishes to turn their body into flames, they would adopt the surface of Mercury. No matter which planet they choose to assimilate with, they will be extremely drained after the transformation and they can only use the power once per fight. They may switch planets while in this state. Ex: The user is reflecting Earth to reach an opponent and then reflects Mercury to attack them. Once in this state, they lose access to their other powers. Excluding those that are passive.
- Children of Astraeus often wield innate knowledge of constellations, space and other planets in the solar system.
- Children of Astraeus can tell the time, date and their location simply by looking at the sky.
- Children of Astraeus typically dream of becoming astronauts, to explore the stars and other planets.
|Fay Fargo||Mother||Confused, angry towards her at most times, but sometimes happy|
|Astraeus||Father||Angry that he left|