Always a quiet and laid - back kid, Primum never managed to fit in at school, and after a few years after the incident, he gave up trying. In spite of being great at sports, (as well as being skilled with mechanics) he never tried his hand at it, because of the accident he had at the age of five at the sports stadium. He fiercely loves his father though, and once kicked a basketball at a guy who was insulting him so hard, that caused him to fly back fifteen feet and fall in a pool. He hates it when people think Primum is a girl's name.
.He used to be unpopular at school, partly because everybody thought he was stuck - up, which he kinda was, thinking he could excel at anything easily if he tried his hand at it. everybody also thought he was a freak due to the incident, which further caused him to fail at P.E. and sports purposely, not because he was worried that others would pick on him, but because he hated to think what would happen to others if he lost his temper and he also hated to be the centre of attention.
Thomas had met Nike when the former had been out of a job, and was about to apply for an interview at Ford Motor Company, where he caught the goddess of victory's eye by his sheer determination to win. Impressed, Nike had guided him and revealed herself to him only after the interview was over. Strangely, Thomas was able to believe her, because he could see through the Mist.
Primum was born after Thomas had a night out with Nike, but the latter left, telling her mortal lover that he would have to take care of his son himself, and also telling him to send Primum to camp before twelve. Thomas was overjoyed, since he had no family members and was ready to shower all the love and affection he had missed, due to his miserable childhood spent under his uncle and aunt.
Primum, since his birth, had been a weird kid. His father didn't tell him his parentage, but loved him dearly. In return, he developed the same fierce love of his father, and they were each the other's best companion. Despite that, Primum knew he was a werid kid from an early age. Once, when he had been ten, he had gone to the stadium to watch the soccer match. The trouble had started when his favoured team had scored a goal, and he ha dclapped so hard that somehow the seats in front of him had been sent flying into the ground. he had also been bruised in the process.
The second time, when he had applied for soccer tryouts. the one who had been testing him had turned out to be a jerk, and had kicked the ball too high to be kicked, especially by a "scrawny sixth - grader". However, due to his tremndous willpower, he had leaped up inhumanly high, and kicked the ball. Only when he had landed did he realize what he had done. the others were murmuring about how he had flown through the air, and he remembered the odd sensation, a tingling in his back, like he had grown wings, which he had. this event led him to become permanently branded as a freak. Several other events, one in which he had kicked a basketball at a guy who was insulting him so hard, that caused him to fly back fifteen feet and fall in a pool convinced him never to lose his temper and most guys not to mess with him.
Life would perhaps continued like that for outcast kid Primum, hadn't that fateful Friday come when he was thirteen. Primum was definitely surprised, when one day, out of the blue, Thomas came and informed him of a summer camp he was going to put him for that summer, since thomas had been called for a prestigious project. Primum was surprised of course, since his father turned down any project if it meant separation from his son. But Thomas did say that his finances were down and the project would help them out, so he agreed to help his father. However, he had a feeling his father was lying.
They arrived at Long Island, or Camp Half - Blood, though Primum didn't know what it was then except for a strawberry field. He was also kind of weirded out by his father's behavious since he seemed really freaked out by some pigeons following him the entire car - trip, and that he had once stopped to buy a whistle before resuming the journey quickly. However, he decided to confront his dad when the latter tried to make him hurry into the strawberry field without saying goodbye. in the midst of his statement "Do you think that someone's following us?" he notices the pigeons arrive. However, they weren't really pigeons of course, as they soon turned into Stymphalion birds, and attacked them. As they ran, Thomas tossed Primum his whistle and told him to blow. Blessed with Nike's power to doubly amplify the power of an object, Primum blew the whistle, causing the birds to become disoriented. at the same moment, after which he used a curved branch as a boomerang (which he had once fashioned at the age of ten and had kept with him) and dispatched them. Thomas then decides to tell him about his parentage and powers, and also apologizes for keeping him a year longer than his mother had instructed, which he had done because he couldn't bear to be separated from his only family, but that it was no loneger possible; life a s a demigod was dangerous. He goes to camp. of course, after making Thomas promise he would pick him up in a month. As tribute to one of the first heroes to use a whistle to dispatch foes, he was presented with a whistle made of Celestial Bronze by the Hephaestus campers. His first time at camp was eventful too, since near the end of the second week, he once even helped the Hephaestus cabin to dispatch a rogue automaton, by hitting it with a basketball at its weak spot from the air. This earned him the friendship of his campmates who stopped calling him a "hyped - up victory brat" (which they had been doing since they were claimed) as well as a Celestial Bronze sword with the cross - guards in the shape of his mother's wings.
- Children of Nike are able to channel their energy with and create a link to an object, can be a weapon or a sports related item, which causes their next attack with this object to be two times more powerful. Once used, it can not be used again on the object for the remainder of the fight and it drains the user somewhat.
- Children of Nike are able to clap their hands so hard and fast due to their enhanced strength that it sends a small shock-wave out. The shock-wave generates enough force to knock an opponent off their feet and possibly leaves bruises on their skin.
- Children of Nike can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Nike are able to increase their speed and stealth in short bursts, making them faster than most and undetectable for a short time. However, they cannot have a weapon drawn so the speed is purely for evasion.
- Children of Nike are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They wield higher levels of strength, speed, endurance and stamina than the average human.
- Children of Nike have innate reflexes which allow them to fight and dodge quickly.
- Children of Nike have the ability to predict the path of projectiles and dodge them, as well as identifying the weak points of opponents. This ability does not always work and could mislead the user, leaving them open to attacks.
- Children of Nike wield an amazing amount of willpower and fighting spirit, allowing them to partially resist any attempt to control their mind and resist any urge to surrender or quit.
- Children of Nike have the inhuman ability to leap great distances and perform dodge-rolls with ease, which can aid the user with dodging and attacking.
- Children of Nike have the ability to empower strength upon nearby allies and instill fear upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Since their mother was depicted as a winged goddess, children of Nike can sprout wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
- Children of Nike can create a false illusion of what their opponent needs to do to achieve victory for a short time. This can cause an opponent to attempt foolish strategies that work against them and gives the user a chance to attack or flee.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike have the capability to fluidly move around on both land and air making the environment their playground allowing them to kick off almost any surface and air dash across moderate distances, swing around lampposts, maneuver their motion while airborne and grind along rails and battle enemies with speed, agility and style. Using this ability, the user can easily use their environment to their advantage, such as running up walls to escape enemies.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike have the power to turn an opponent’s semi-living construct and/or animal ally against them by inducing a powerful desire for victory and the idea that only the user can provide it. So they will be under the complete control of them. The more allies and constructs the user usurps control from, the more energy is drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike can draw power from all the victorious actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an become an embodiment of victory for a short time, in this state they are as twice as stronger and faster than before and are immune to all attacks. They emit a powerful aura which somewhat makes enemies think they are weak and doomed for failure. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Nike are usually excellent charioteers and horse-riders.
- Children of Nike are often athletic and great sportsmen.
- Children of Nike normally love winning and are very competitive, typically being confident in their skills and wanting to show off.
|Thomas Herpet||Father||He has a fierce love for his dad, though he won't express it except in very rare cases.|