Rebbeca's joyful, fun and adventurous, and sometimes sassy and sartasic. She cares for her friends and always helps them. She hates being in fights and always ends up breaking up fights. She is very protective of doves. Rebbeca is very curious and sometimes can be a jinx. She is also very clumsy when it comes to climbing or blanace things.
It was a rainy Saturday night. Rebbeca's dad was staying late at a cafe after work. He ordered a small coffee with a rasin cookie. He sat at a table for two."Lonely much?" A women's voice asked.
Rebbeca's dad almost spilled his coffee. She was the most beautiful women he had ever saw with blonde hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white coat and high heel boots. Rebbeca's dad said something like "Uh,um yeah." The women sat down at the empty chair. "Mind if I?" "Um yeah sure." Rebbeca's dad gestured a hand at the chair. "So what's a beautiful women like you doing here alone?" The women laughed. "My car broke down and I'm horrible with car stuff you know what I mean. So I thought that a man like you could help me."
Rebbeca's dad walked outside and looked out for the car. But the parking-lot was
empty except for his car. "Oh sorry I forgot to tell I left my car at a mechanic. I was just wondering if you can take me home." The women said. Rebbeca's dad dropped off her at her house. They'd learned a lot about each other and soon grew close. They went on a few dates. Right when Rebbeca's dad was going to propose to Aphrodite she gave him the news that she was pregnant with Rebbeca.
On May 28th two beautiful white doves were holding a basket with a baby girl in it. The doves set the baby on the kitchen table. Rebbeca's dad was confused and shooed the doves away. He read the note that said this was his baby and her name was Rebbeca. The note didn't explain much so Rebbeca's dad was still kind of confuse. But it did explain that Aphrodite had to go probaly won't be coming back. Great, all he has was a baby that didn't know what to do with and a over expensive ring but no wife.
Rebbeca only remembers being a very curious, adventurous, trouble-making child. She loved being outside, she spend most of her time with doves. They were basically her best friends. She loved the doves, for some reason they always brought her little letters. Of course like other demigods she had dyslexia and ADHD but it was in Ancient Greek and she could read it. Something about "We need your help, protect us." or "Be our protecter." Rebbeca was very confuse.The letters never stated who it was from. Her
dad wasn't home much because of his new job at the hospital. And that her Great Uncle Greg would always take care of her and would always tell her stories about the World War II and The Cold War or something like that. Being only seven, Rebbeca really didn't understand. Also, she had some weird dreams that made no sense, and her uncle would always tell her that they were just dreams but Rebbeca always thought otherwise. "Be a big girl." Uncle Greg would say. "Go to bed." But Rebbeca would always refuse unless she slept with him. Some nights Rebbeca would go outside and sit on the porch and look at the stars and wish that one day her mom will come back. She would in trouble for being out to long but Rebbeca didn't care. When Uncle Greg died, Rebbeca had to come to work with her dad because he didn't know who would take care of Rebbeca. After school Rebbeca's dad's coworker Michelle would pickup Rebbeca from school on her way to the hospital. When at the hospital Rebbeca was a trouble maker. One time she'd accidentally spilled a tray of blood work. The place looked like a Bloody Mary attack. Of course she said sorry thousand of times, but her dad said sorry didn't cut it.
One time when 13 year old Rebbeca was playing in backyard with her dad a giant grey dog with beady red eyes came from the woods. It was a week before her birthday. For a second Rebbeca's dad thought it was just a pitbull (because of the mist) and told it to go away. But the hellhound started to attak Rebbeca. She'd scearmed but her dad told her it was just a pitbull. Rebbeca shook her head and told her dad that it was a huge pitbull. Her dad laughted told her come inside. But the hellhound pushed her down and started to bared his masive sharp teeth. Her dad tired to get it off of Rebbeca it was way to heavy. The hellhound froze and made a whining sound. It soon melted to dust. When her supriseness fianlly went away she got up and turned around and saw a girl running holding a bow and arrow. "Wait!" Rebbeca yelled but the girl just kept on running. Since that little attak Rebbeca and her dad tried to forget about until this day...
Fourteen year old Rebbeca was in history when her good friend, Mike, rolled over in his wheelchair and sat at the desk next to her. It was the day after her birthday. He pushed the chair to the side. For a minute Rebbeca swore there was a someone sitting there. Mike had curly brown hair and weird glasses. He kept on muttering something like, when are they coming? When are they coming? Rebbeca asked if he was okay and he said yeah. Class started and Ms. Sach looked bored as usual. She talked about how Christoper Columbus sailed the ocean blue even though they learned that in third grade. But Ms. Sach said it was a review.
Ms. Sach asked if Rebbeca would come into the hall with her. Uh-oh, Rebbeca thought, what now? Rebbeca walked outside to the hall. But she didn't see Ms. Sach. Then she tur
ned around and her heart skipped a thousand beats. It was Ms.Sach but she was a little paler. "Well child what are you going to do? Run? Not this time." . "Ms. Sach?" Ms.Sach ran so fast that Rebbeca's eyes couldn't foucus. "Look demigod, I've been watching you almost the whole semester, I could of made my attack the first day of school and killed you but you've always had some way to get away from me!" Ms. Sach whirsperd in Rebbeca's ear. "Um what are you talking about? Why are you calling me a demigod?" "Don't worry this want hurt." Ms. Sach bared her fangs right when Rebbeca ran to the door of the classroom but it was locked. "Can't escape me know." Rebbeca jumped. Ms.Sach was just beside her. "I really don't know what you are talking about." Rebbeca walked back slowly. "Very funny but I know your lying." Rebbeca didn't know what to do. She had no idea what Ms. Sach was talking about or why she wanted to kill her. Was she that bad of a student? Ms. Sach licked her lips."Now whats your blood type again?" Ms. Sach laughed cruely. "Wait, are you a vampire or something?" "Err! Why is does everybody say that! I am a empousa-" Ms. Sach froze. Rebbeca gulped."Um, Ms. Sach-" Ms. Sach melted to dust. Right behind her was a girl with brown hair she was holding a bow and arrow. She looked little older than Rebbeca but not that much. "Um hey." Rebbeca says. "Hi i'm Bre, are you OK?" "Yeah, I guess." Rebbeca looked at the girl she looked familiar. "Do i know you?" Bre frowned. "I don't think so.. but do you know where Mike is?" Bre said. "I think he's-" "I'm here, die you monster-, hey where's the monster?"." Mike said in the door way. "Your little to late..." Rebbeca laughted and glance at Bre but when she looked down at her smile shifed and Rebbeca realized he was standing... with hooves. "Um Mike what happen to your feet!" "We'll explain everything in the car. Just come on!" Bre said. "Yeah, you guys have a lot explaining to do."
The car ride was really quite. Finally Bre told Rebbeca about demigods, monsters and gods, and that Ms. Sach was a empousa. and that Mike was a saytr. "Do you ever kill a weird huge dog thing?" Rebbeca asked Bre. "A hellhound. Yeah, i think so." "So that's where i know you from! Not only did you save life one but twice!" Rebbeca wasn't really surprised by it. Sure it was all new to her but it all made sense now that her mom was a god and that's why she ran away, or why her dad always seemed like his was hiding something... Oh gods her dad. "I need to call my dad." "It's not re
ally good for demigods to talk on the cell phone, but is this a emergency?" Bre asked. Rebbeca nodded. Bre got out a small smart phone. "Thanks." Rebbeca dialed her dad's phone numeber but i went straight to voicemail. Rebbeca frowned, she forgot that her dad was working full time. "We're almost at camp." Mike said. "Camp?" Rebbeca asked. Bre smiled. "You'll see."
They finally stopped at hill with a tree and dragon who was protecting a golden looking blanket. "Here we are." Mike said. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."
- Children of Aphrodite can create a large plume of dense perfume or make-up which obscures them and begins to suffocate anyone else within it. This can give the user a chance to attack.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to fire razor sharp scallop shells at high speed which can be shot fast enough that they could pierce the skin on impact. The shells would materialize and fire from the user’s palms, so the size of them depends on the user.
- Children of Aphrodite can cause people of any gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time. Out of an artificial love, the love isn’t necessarily romantic and could be like sibling love. If the user attacks while this is in effect, it will automatically wear off.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to entrap an enemy in a large scallop shell, similar to the one their mother emerged from at birth. Once closed, the clam is extremely difficult to escape from. It is highly durable and cannot be teleported out of, after a short time the clam will fade from existence. The target cannot be attacked while they are inside the clam, so the power is purely defensive. It can only be summoned twice in the same fight.
- Children of Aphrodite cause anyone who possesses a sexual orientation towards them to be at least slightly, attracted to them.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to be able to resist charm speak, a charming touch etc. to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite have the innate ability to be able to resist the effects of pheromones to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite are able to communicate with and command doves. If the user gives too many commands, the doves will become frustrated and disobey.
- Children of Aphrodite can alter their appearance (including clothes and make-up) for short periods of time, the more they alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aphrodite can curse someone to feel like they’re completely hated and unloved, they’ll feel like they’re ugly and will sink into self-pity for a short time. This gives the user a chance to attack or flee.
- Children of Aphrodite can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept.
- Children of Aphrodite can control the clothing of others, create and transform it at will (not armor). They could turn a girl’s prom dress into a red bikini, create a scarf around someone’s neck and command it to strangle someone etc. Commands and transformations only last for a short time and the target’s clothes revert to normal.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite are able to turn into a dove, which allows them flight, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to control the levels of hormones related to love in humans; serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. The user has the ability to increase or decrease each of these hormones separately or all together. Increases in serotonin will make the target go temporarily insane and decreases will make the target become depressed, while increases in dopamine will make the target super sensitive to their surroundings and decreases will stiffen the movements of the target. Increases in norepinephrine will increase the rate of heart contractions of the target and decreases in this hormone can result in severely lowered heart rate. The use of this power can be extremely draining for the user depending on how extreme the alterations of the hormone levels are.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to transform an area into a maze of mirrors for a moderate period of time, as one of their mother’s attributes was a mirror. Whilst in the maze, the user’s target can become disoriented and confused as all they can see is their own appearance, however, the glass is somewhat durable and cannot be broken easily. The user can move about while the maze is in place, and the sight of their own beautiful reflection empowers them a little. They innately know their way through the maze, as they created it, but they cannot change the layout of the maze once it is in place. The size of the maze depends on how large the user would like it; they can range in size up to that of a battle arena, however, the larger it is the more the user is drained. After dismantling the maze, the user is significantly drained and may not be able to move for a moderate period of time.
- Children of Aphrodite almost always have innate knowledge of the French language since it’s known as "the language of love" and pheromones related to love in humans.
- Children of Aphrodite are known for being incredibly attractive, seductive and flirty.
- Children of Aphrodite often enjoy things that are pretty and things that bring them pleasure. Making them quite fashionable, fun-loving and sometimes promiscuous.
- Children of Aphrodite commonly have a taste for apples.
3 MONTH POWER LOCKED
6 MONTH POWER LOCKED
9 MONTH POWER LOCKED
|David Hylton||Dad||Love love!|
|Aphrodite||Mother||I guess she's ok i mean i never met her...|