Now, Renée is an adorable and dorky girl who is very innocent. She broke out of her shell after she become the lieutenant counsellor of the her cabin. She can be very confident but isn't actually that confident, she's really sweet and kind but can be a huge bitch if you piss her off. She has a hot temper and can slit your throat without hesitation. An eye for an eye? Please, you take out her eyes she slits your throat. She can be really random at times and loves food, she's always eating something while walking around the camp.
Renée stands 5'7", has long brown mixed with black hair and dark brown eyes. She doesn't really wear dresses and usually wears casual clothing most of them are from Hollister or Vans, she usually wears converse or boots. She doesn't wear high-heels, ballet flats or high-heeled boots often she usually wears them for special occasions. She tends to dye her hair a lot and wears contacts sometimes
André Espaillet was a Korean and French business man in France, he traveled a lot and was adored by many people. He soon met Lyssa in a party that he attended to, he fell in love with her immediately. The two stared to talk to each other and soon began dating, a few months later Lyssa was pregnant. She explained to him that she was a goddess and that she couldn't see him after Renée was born, André said that she wouldn't leave him and he knows it. Lyssa sighed and left him.
Renée was soon born and Lyssa placed her on his doorstep and rang the bell and left, he looked at Renée and dumped her in front of her grandmother's doorstep since he didn't really know how to take care of her and since he didn't want her to stay with him since Lyssa left him. Her grandmother cared for her as her own child, she knew about how Renée was demigod since André explained to her about Lyssa. Her grandmother's name was May. Renée grew up as a silent child, she never spoke much and wasn't very social. She only had two or three friends and she always read books or was on her laptop.
Around the age of twelve Renée always got into fights in school and she always ended up getting the blame. She tried to explain about what really happened but no one listened except her two friends and her grandmother, she hated the boys in her school. They were always picking on her, teasing her and Renée kept ending up hitting them since they would kick her.
At the age of thirteen some of her teacher's were stalking her, she didn't notice and didn't care about it. She told herself it was no big deal and that nothing would happen, Renée would look out of her window and see two of her teacher's in the gate to her house. Renée told her grandmother and her grandmother said to ignore them, so she did.
At the age of fourteen, she was staring at a window in her classroom. Still bored about what was happening around her, her teacher ended up giving her detention. Two teacher's were watching her since there was other kids in the class, she fought with some of them before. The teacher's were staring at her, Renée gulped and asked if she could go to the bathroom. They let her go and when she went back, most of the kids were gone except a demigod named James and her. The teacher's turned into harpies, Renée started screaming while James took out his sword. He manged to kill both of them and he lead her out of the school, he called the grey sisters to bring them to camp. While they were in the car he explained to her about camp and how she was a demigod.
When she arrived she was claimed by Lyssa.
- Children of Lyssa have the ability to focus an emotional energy beam out of their rage which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Lyssa are able to tap into primal rabid animal instincts which allows them to attack or flee with enhanced speed and ferocity. However, this ability can often lead to loss of self-control and only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Lyssa, when enraged, can ignore damage sustained in battle temporarily. Once they have calmed down, however, the pain from the damage is intensified.
- Children of Lyssa can generate a veil of the emotional energy of rage around their bodies, the veil would protect them from damage for a short time and cannot be used if the child doesn't have the rage to fuel it.
- Children of Lyssa are stronger when themselves and other around them are angry, they cannot be empowered from rage created by their aura.
- Children of Lyssa can cure rabies in both humans and animals with a simple touch.
- Children of Lyssa emit a rage aura which makes people around them at least slightly angry, they can turn it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Lyssa can communicate with and command rabid animals
- Children of Lyssa can cause people near them to temporarily develop symptoms of rabies, including agitation, hallucinations, and an inability to swallow, incapacitating the victim for a short period.
- Children of Lyssa can cause people near them become enraged and frenzied, reducing their competency and effectiveness in battle.
- Children of Lyssa can cause nearby animals to become rabid and once in this state, can command them to attack an enemy or gather information for them. This ability can only be used on up to 3 animals at one time. The larger the animals and the more that are summoned, the more energy it drains.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lyssa are able to drain the rage and anger from those around them, using it to empower themselves for a short time, while also weakening the will of those they drain to fight, but once it has worn off, they are substantially drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lyssa can turn their volatile emotional energies into larger tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 4 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. Tools may telekinetically moved by the user’s mind and all rage constructs slightly burn anyone who touched it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.However, their ability to use the power is hindered before or during use when they experience emotions in relation to peace and happiness. As more positive and serene emotions are felt, the strength of the object begins to fade, becoming dull and brittle.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lyssa are able to transform into a dog for a short time. They can turn into either a full dog or a humanoid dog form. In the human/dog form, they are twice as faster and stronger than before. Their senses are also quite sharper as well. They also tend to be more violent and volatile in this state. Once the transformation ends, the user is extremely drained. Using the hybrid form is more draining rather than the full dog form. They will not be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Lyssa are known for being very irritable and hostile, many usually struggle with controlling their tempers.
- Children of Lyssa sometimes love seeing other people angered and will taunt them for fun.
- Children of Lyssa are often fond of dogs since their mother was associated with them.
|Lyssa||Mother||"Eh, neutral feelings but I respect her."|
|André Espaillet||Father||"He can go to hell."|
|May Espaillet||Grandmother||"I really miss her."|
|Other children of Lyssa||Half-Siblings||She makes a straight face and shrugs "Eh."|