He's both nerdy and a fighter. He also loves to swim in the ocean, especially with sharks of all shapes and sizes. Robin is extremely loyal to friends and can also make enemies very fast. Because of his name he likes to act and dress like Robin Hood, you might say he's his role model.
Robin's mum was a whaling protestor, and would go down to antarctica to stop Japanese whaling ships from killing whales. While stopping for supplies in Christchurch she met a man whom she fell for and slept with while there. After a few months Nora realized she was pregnant and settled down back in New Zealand.
Robin grew up only knowing that his mother never knew who his father was, only that he was a big fan of sharks. So as he grew up Robin loved to go to antarctica with his mother and her protest team. While down there he liked to learn about salmon sharks that lived in the antarctic waters.
At age 12 Robin learned that he could breath under water and went night swimming while everyone slept. At 14 he started to talk to the sharks and they would show him cool underwater sights. Yet he never told anybody about his experiences because he was thinking he was a kind of superhero. At 16 he got attacked by his first monster.
While taking a night swim he got constricted by a sea serpent. He tried to fight it but the serpent bit his leg and Robin started to bleed. But when he smelt the blood Robin turned into a shark and tore the serpent into dust. After the fight a man came up to Robin and explained that he was his father and how he got his powers.
Robin told his mother that he was going and she agreed after she saw Robins dad. And after a short travel through water Robin ended up in Camp Half Blood where he was quickly claimed.
Anjalika gave her to me, she can be a little cheeky sometimes but I love her. And she just loves cheese.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to grow multiple rows of shark teeth and then dislocate their jaws in order to attack with them.
- Children of Palaemon are able to tap into primal shark instincts which allows them to attack with enhanced speed and ferocity. However, this ability can often lose to loss of self-control and only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Palaemon can become thick skinned like a shark while in human form which causes them to be resistant to physical attacks.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to create a defensive shield made from the electroreceptive energies they perceive around them for a short time (sharks have the ability to detect eletrical stimuli around them).Due to the electrical nature of the shield, if anyone comes in contact with it they would receive an electric shock.
- Children of Palaemon can innately breathe underwater and everything they touch in their human form, stays or becomes dry in water, unless they want to become wet.
- Children of Palaemon, can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to hear prey or enemies from many miles away, as sharks have extremely sharp senses of hearing
- Children of Palaemon are normally affected by blood and when they smell it much like a shark. They will normally go into a frenzied rage and attack whoever is at the source of the blood. If the target is an ally, they can resist the urges through sheer willpower.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to summon sharks and command them. The more sharks summoned/commanded and the bigger they are, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Palaemon are able to transform into any currently living species of shark while underwater. The longer they remain in this form, the more energy it drains; and the longer the break they need between transformations.
- As Palaemon was also a sea god, his children have the ability to Water Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- Children of Palaemon have a degree of control over water, but not to the extent of a child of Poseidon. They can manipulate water to be used as a shield or move water to fire a water blast of high pressure. And they can telekinetically move it with their mind. The longer they maintain control over water, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to transform the surrounding area into a harbor as their father was the patron god of harbors. Whilst this harbor is in use, the user can fight in its waters and have their existing powers enhanced substantially. The harbor that the user creates can vary in size, and the larger the harbor is the more it drains the user. After the user relinquishes hold on the harbor they are somewhat drained and the power may only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon can materialize semi-living water constructs that take the form of sharks. The constructs have the strength and instincts of normal sharks. They can float around in the air and will follow the commands of the user. They can summon up to 3 sharks, such as Great Whites or Hammerheads, or up to 7 smaller ones such as a cookie cutter sharks. The bigger they are and the longer they stay solid, the more energy is drained. Once the user dismisses the sharks, they are somewhat drained and the water sharks dissipate into harmless puddles of water.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon can morph their bodies into a humanoid shark form, in this form their strength is doubled. Their skin becomes durable as in Defensive 1. Their skeletons turn into cartilage, much like that of a sharks, so that they become more flexible and their bones more resilient. This can aid them in fights as it halves the weight of their bones, making them lighter on their feet and faster as they have less weight to move around. Also their existing Hydrokinetic abilities become stronger. Once the user reverts to their normal form, they are quite drained and will struggle to move or stay conscious.
- Children of Palaemon, usually prefer to be near and/or in the water.
- Children of Palaemon, generally enjoy water sports, and are excellent swimmers.
- Children of Palaemon are normally talented at chasing and hunting their prey.
- Children of Palaemon tend to be much more comfortable than other people with swimming in the ocean because they are not frightened by sharks.
|Nora Ericsson||Mother||I love her|
|Palaemon||Father||He seems friendly|
|Anjalika||Fiancee||I love her moe than anything, and am glad I met her|
|Oliver||Son||He is alot like me, except a but more of a dare devil|
|Olivia||Daughter||She is alot like her mum, but she hasn't got Anjalika's mouse instincts|