Romulus is a very carefree person but independent person. He is tough, gritty, and always likes a good fight. He will say and act as he feels. He has no filter and is sometimes thought of as a thug because of it. If you are able to get passed that initial stage he will be fiercely loyal to you and you will join the few people who can restrain him
Romulus's mom, Sally, was a pilot for a major airlines. She hated her job, and always wished that she could go into solar research with NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration). Her affinity for the sun and all things related to it is what attracted Apollo in the form of a solar and aquatics expert. They spoke frequently and eventually fell in love. A year later, Romulus came along. When Romulus was 2 months old, Apollo told Sally who he was, why he had to leave, and what to do when Romulus starts getting attacked by monsters, he also gave her a bow and arrow pendant as a gift to Romulus. As a young boy, he was very carefree, he liked to talk to other kids and get to know people. He also was very fascinated by music and joined a local choir at the age of six in addition, he loved to be outside. He also always asked his mom one question: Why did dad leave?
Romulus was an average boy when he went to school. He did fairly well, but had some particularly interesting qualities. He was very good at archery, in addition to being a exceptional singer and basketball player, winning the state championship in both during his 8th grade year (Age: 14). His 8th grade year is also when some weird and mysterious things started to happen. A lot of weird spirit looking things started to appear and watch him on a daily basis. Eventually, still at the age of 14, while he was walking home with his best friend Bill, a satyr in disguise, one spirit (they are Empousa or however you spell it) attacked him. Bill tried to attack the spirit from behind but it just swept him aside. Romulus ran a short distance and the spirit chased him, the spirit cornered Romulus and as it was getting ready to attack, Bill snuck up behind it and attacked it with a dagger.
After the monster was defeated, they went to Romulus's house and told his mom what happened. She explained everything and gave him a necklace telling him that he would know what to do with it when he needed it. She also handed him a one way ticket to NYC and his suitcase. He asked Bill if he was coming, and he pulled a ticket out of his pocket saying that he got it when he was given the task of taking him to camp. They traveled by plane the next morning and reached camp that evening on the day of his 15th birthday.
- Children of Thanatos can use astral energies to make weapons for a short period of time, the larger the weapon, the more energy consumed. Only 1 weapon may be created at a time and it cannot be bigger than 2 or 3 times the size of the user.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to drain some of the life force out of a person, so that they become weaker, slower, and almost sedated for a short time. However, using this in succession will weaken the power’s effect.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to conjure a protective dome of astral energies around them, which will protect the user from attacks for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos can sense any death, whether it be mortal, demigod,nymph or monster.
- Children of Thanatos can communicate with the souls of the recently deceased.
- Children of Thanatos heal slightly every time they deal damage to their opponents.
- Children of Thanatos are able to see the lifespan of others, but are forbidden to share information about the lifespan in any way.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to Shadow Travel, to teleport from shadow to shadow; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Thanatos are able to call forth recently deceased spirits to aide them for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos are able to enchant weapons with soul-damaging powers, the effect only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos can bend shadows around them, concealing them for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos are able to feast on the darkness around them and empower themselves for a short time, enhancing their strength and speed. After the effect wears off, the user will be somewhat worn out and unable to use the power again for the rest of the fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to temporarily split their souls in order to create a duplicate of themselves to aid them in combat. This duplicate and can only fight using whatever weapon the user has and possesses a weaker version of their powers. The user and the duplicate will possess a telepathic link. The longer the duplicate is maintained, the more energy is drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to morph into a spirit for a short time. Whilst in this state, they are invisible (except to those gifted with powers over necromancy), intangible, able to fly, and their powers over astral energies and necromancy are enhanced. Though they are intangible by default, they can make themselves tangible to attack others or if they wish to be seen. If they attempt to attack anyone while still intangible they will automatically become visible and tangible. While in this state they are also able to drain the life-force of anyone they touch to a slight extent, however they cannot completely drain the life-force of the person. The user is extremely drained once the transformation ends, unable to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Thanatos generally have morbid personalities.
- Children of Thanatos are generally not frightened of death.
- Children of Thanatos normally prefer the idea of a quiet, peaceful death. They also tend to dislike the idea of people losing their lives violently.
- Children of Thanatos can grow up to make great morticians.
||Doesn't know him but would like to meet him one day
||Love her and misses her a lot
||I love her as much as I can
||They are all very nice and cool