Sabrina is really brilliant. She is jovial, enthusiastic, and optimistic. She can outsmart his opponent easily. She was a nerd in his class which tends him to be bullied or most of the time his homework is always copied before class. Though being a nerd, she engaged herself in sports. She was a former team captain of her school's volleyball team.
Crysanthium Sparks is part of his ancient tribe that settles in Greece. He is half-Greek, half-American. His tribe used to worship one of this goddesses as their main religion. One day when Crysanthium was about start his ritual, a goddess appeared to him and told him that his life will be in great danger if he will stay in Greece. She said that he must leave before he will be killed with his fellow tribe-mates. He flew away from the tribe with the help of this goddess. (The way he migrated from Greece to USA remains a secret and was never told to Sabrina)
When Crysanhtium settled in Detroit, USA, he fell madly in love with this goddess. The goddess went to Earth and had a relationship with Crysanthium. 2 months after that, Crysanthium proposed to the goddess. The goddess refused his proposal. But even though the goddess still lived in Crysanthium's company. A month after their "live-in" they had a baby daughter.
A few months later the goddess made labor and placed Sabrina in a fruit basket and placed a letter. That morning Crysanthium saw a girl baby in his doorstep and the goddess making her last farewell and vanished in thin air and returned to Olympus.
Crysanthium grew rageful and a bad father to Sabrina after he was abandoned by the goddess. All of Sabrina's 14 years has been a labor to her father. There was never a day that Sabrina became happy with her father's company. Crysanthium became alcoholic and a drug addict.
One night Sabrina escaped from her father. She loitered around and around. She begged for shelter, food and money. She spent 2 weeks loitering around the streets, hungry and homeless. Two days after that Crysanthium was reported for he jumped from his house's rooftop and committed suicide.
That night Sabrina fainted due to hunger. Markus, a satyr examined Sabrina closely. He found out that she was a demigoddess. He carried her at her back and started travelling.
The next day she was shocked that he was being moved by a certain type of transportation. Shocked she was wrong she was being carried by a satyr. She jumped from the back of the satyr and ran as fast as she could going to the direction the satyr awhile ago was going to. Sabrina ran and ran until she encountered this place so-called the Camp Half-Blood. Unaware of the magic that will happen when she enters, she went through the barrier and begged for food and money, unknowingly that the people inside there are demigods, centaurs and nymphs.
And then she met a boy named Michael and Michael taught her about the place and gave her a few introductions. Sabrina knew her real identity. She was shocked to know that her mother was a goddess.
So from now on Sabrina is living in Camp Half-Blood away from her terrible father and her terrible childhood in her village.
During her schooling, she chose in her Martial Arts class the art of Tessenjutsu (martial art of the Japanese war fan (tessen). After her first year of training just before just before her father died and she walked out of their house, her sensei gave her this fans in his own armory. She is skilled in using single or dual fans in battle. She can throw it like a boomerang or inflict long wounds through the fan's sharp edges. She is also able to defeat persons who wield swords and spears by parrying/blocking their attacks and accurately hit them with a single blow in their pressure points using her metal fans). And it is also an advantage that her fans are made of Celestial bronze used my past demigods before that humans in this era know nothing about.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to fire an intense beam of magical energy which will burn anything it touches. The ability can also be focused into small magical bullets, which have better range but are less damaging than a beam.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to use magic to electrically charge something made of metal for a short time.
- Children of Hecate are able to create a protective dome of magical energy around them for a short time.
- Children of Hecate are able to become ethereal in form for a short time, which temporarily causes all attacks to go through them. In this state, they cannot attack an opponent and if they do their ethereal state will dissipate instantly.
- Children of Hecate have the innate ability to see in all directions at once.
- Children of Hecate are innately stronger at night.
- Children of Hecate are able to communicate with the dead to gather information.
- Children of Hecate are adept at making potions and elixirs, however potions used in battle cannot be overly powerful or altering to the events of the battle. Potions that can automatically heal all wounds or restore all energy are examples of over-powered potions. Only descendants of Hecate/Circe and Lampades can create potions. Overconsumption of potions can result in overdose symptoms and some potions could have side-effects or not work at all.
- Children of Hecate can conjure spells to teleport themselves and allies. The further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hecate can cast a levitation spell on themselves for a short time which will allow them to fly, the longer they levitate the more power it drains. The spell can also be used items and enemies.
- Children of Hecate are able to use some healing spells to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major wounds. Fatal wounds cannot be healed.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate are able to control the Mist around them, allowing them to create optical illusions that can fool even demigods. The illusions can confuse enemies with false memories, alter the appearance of the user or their allies, change the appearance of items or weapons or even alter the appearance of the environment to an extent. Changes to the Mist only last for a short time, mist control is less draining than custom spells. (6 month)
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate have the ability to create new spells, whether they were trained, self-taught or devised the spell on the fly. The spells can be minor, such as locating, summoning animals, divination or controlling emotions. Or they can be more advanced and powerful such as controlling the elements, pure magical energy, necromancy, curses and summoning monsters or magical guardians. Spells cannot be overly powerful or controlling. The more complex and powerful the spell, the more energy it drains from the user.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate have the ability to focus all their magical abilities into transforming themselves into any living being, or even a being of their own imagination. This power is, in essence, the ability to shapeshift into anything the user can imagine. The user can transform into another human, an animal, a monster, or anything in between. The transformation can last as long as the user wishes it to, but the longer they hold their form the more it drains them. They cannot cast any spells while the transformation is in place and they cannot transform into anything overly powerful. (Like a rabbit that can make people’s heads explode with a thought. ) The form they shift into cannot be larger than 2 to 3 times the human size of the user, and after the user resumes their regular form they are severely drained. Unable to move from exhaustion and they could possibly faint. This power can only be used once in a fight.
|Mother||Her forever loving, caring, mother. (Though sometimes throws fireballs at her when angry.)|
|Crysanthium Sparks||Father||She misses her father but it's too late he is already dead.|