Scarlett is a very optimistic girl. She likes to look on the bright side of everything and tries to wash away the negative. She's really shy and is a little scared to express her feelings to people. However, she's super friendly and greets everyone with a little smile on her face. She doesn't get angry often but when she does, she's as terrifying as a rabid hell-hound.
Jackson Todd was the peaceful and caring son of Aphrodite. He was brought to Camp in 1975 and came to call the place home. He had some good times there, made a lot of friends and went on a few quests too. Then, when he got older, he left camp to pursue a new life. Since he cared for animals a lot, he got a job as a Wild Life Preserver. He went to a lot of places to find endangered animals to give them a new home. He's been very successful for the past years, giving animals new places to thrive. Everyone admired his work.
In 1995, Jackson was in the mountains of Tonnes, California, scouting out a few mountain lions to get them away from the pollution and into a more cleaner environment. While getting them into the truck, he spotted a woman helping out. She was beautiful, with luscious black hair and eyes the color of the ground. She saw him staring at her, and smiled. After they finished loading the animals up, Jackson went to have a chat with the woman. She told him her name was Cybele, named after the goddess. Jackson was no doubt completely in love with her, since he first laid eyes on her.
After that day, the started to see each other very often. After 7 dates, they went back to Jackson's house, where he had finally made love to her. The next morning, Jackson got up, a little fuzzy on what happened last night. Then he looked over at Cybele and smiled, remembering. He went to the kitchen and made coffee for the two of them. When Cybele got up, she told him that she was pregnant. He was shocked at first, but he quickly recovered and was delighted to have a baby. Before he rushed into anything, Cybele revealed herself to him as the actual goddess and told him that their child was a demigod. Jackson was in awe, being that he had never been with a goddess before. He quickly went back to his senses and knew what he had to do.
9 months later, on April 2, 1995, Scarlett Todd was born. She had the same eyes as her parents, but had reddish brown hair. The day after Scarlett's birth, Cybele had to leave her and Jackson. Jackson was a pretty good parent. Scarlett was just as smart as him and even developed his caring nature. She loved playing with animals. She felt more at peace when she was around them. She had a mountain lion cub as a pet for a while before Jackson had to give it to a new home when she was 6. When she got older, she was always the shy girl, not very social and kept to herself. She had small crushes, but could never bring herself to tell them how she feels.
When Scarlett turned 14, she experienced her first monster attack. She was walking home from school, taking her usual path, when a sphinx jumped in front of her. She was scared, not knowing what to do. She was backing away from it when she tripped and fell backwards. It took this opportunity and pounced. Luckily, Jackson got there just in time and swung his sword at the beast's neck. It exploded into dust when the celestial bronze made contact. She quickly wiped the dust off of her and ran to her dad and hugged her. Jackson, glad that his daughter was safe, quickly got her in the car and drove home. There, he explained everything he knew:who her mother was, what she was, and what was going on.
After that incident, Scarlett now knew the truth about her and her mother. Jackson told her that he had to take her to camp, but Scarlett wasn't going to go until she finished high school. Jackson, being sucker punched by her "Bambi Eyes", decided to let her finish school. 3 years later, after she had graduated, she went home to pack her things for the trip to New York. They drove to LAX and flew all the way from California to New York. Once they touched down and go out, Jackson rented a car and drove all the way to Long Island, where he remembered the camp to be. It was a long drive for Scarlett. She took pictures of everything she saw while driving by. Once they got to Long Island, they reached the entrance of the Camp. Before Scarlett walked in, she gave her dad a final goodbye hug, crying a little bit. Jackson smiled and stroked her hair, hugging back. She finally walked through the gates, where she was immediately claimed by her mother.
- Children of Cybele have the ability to transform any aspect of nature into any weapon they desire. Only one weapon can be created at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who created it.
- Children of Cybele can create a small tornado formed of leaves and grass blades. As the floral tornado spins faster, the leaves and grass blades become hard and strong enough to cut an someone. When the tornado's at its fastest, the child can launch the blades of grass and the leaves at an opponent.
- Children of Cybele have the ability to make an opponent feel as if their feet have become hardened and stuck to the ground, making their movements slower.
- Children of Cybele can create an earth wall in between themselves and an opponent, making it harder for the opponent to reach the child of Cybele. However the larger the gap of the wall, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Cybele have the innate ability to communicate with all wild animals.
- Children of Cybele have the ability to manipulate mountains, rocks, and caverns to some extent.
- Children of Cybele become more sensitive to their surroundings when in mountains or caves.
- Children of Cybele can control most elements of nature, the part of nature most be roughly two to four meters away from the child.
- Children of Cybele have the ability to regain small amounts of health when they touch a tree, a flower, etc.
- Children of Cybele can create small boulders roughly two times the size of the child, this can be used for a diversion, hiding, or an obstacle, however the longer the boulder is used, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Cybele have the innate ability to call upon all nearby wild animals for aid in battling. The larger the group of animals, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Cybele can use dirt, mud, rock, stone, etc. to teleport anywhere on Earth. The user merges with the earth beneath them and reforms elsewhere. The further they travel the more energy it drains.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Cybele have the ability to create quicksand pits around a small area for a short time, the larger the quicksand pit is, the more energy is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made (Locked)
Children of Cybele can cause a tree or a flower to drain energy out of an opponent through the roots. In doing this the roots will shoot up from the ground and entangle the opponent, however when the child is using this ability, they themselves are unable to move as they are the ones controlling how much of the energy will be drained.
9 Months After Character is Made (Locked)
Children of Cybele have the ability to morph into a lion, the longer they stay in this form, the more energy is drained and the longer they must wait to transform into a lion again.
- Children of Cybele generally love animals and nature.
- They tend to be excel at rock climbing, mountain climbing, etc.
- Children of Cybele love being outside and enjoying what nature has to offer.
- They will usually try and protect nature, and natural habitats for animals.
|Cybele||Mother||I've never seen her since birth, so I can't say|
|Jackson Todd||Father||I love him with all my heart|