I'm generally a happy person. Most of the time, I'm bubbly, but sometimes I'll just have a quieter mood. I can be incredibly sacastic, to the point that people think I'm being stupid. I'm independent, and also stubborn. My biggest personality problems? I'm scared of bugs and falling, and I start easily.
My parents met at some nature park where my dad was camping for the night. I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY. When I started middle school, I asked my father to send me to school in Manhattan, because I was hated Buffalo. Its was too boring for me. While I was there, at age 13, my class was attacked by an Empusa disguised as a tour guide on a field trip to Ellis Island. I totally freaked out and ran out of the building followed by my best friend (and secret crush) Asher, who told her that he was a satyr there to take me to Camp. Yes, this did incredibly freak me out. He gave me a dagger, and after nearly slicing myself open herself out of fear, I fought the Empousa back. It took a while, about 15 min. and it was really by some miracle in my eyes that I stabbed the Empousa in the back when it was turning around to face me after I had run around it. I hadn't even expected to make the amount around it that I did without it hurting me. That attack killed it, but I was really weak from losing a lot of blood. Asher then helped me travel to Camp.
- Children of Asteria have the ability enchant a single weapon by infusing it with stardust and stellar energy for a short time. Damage dealt by the enchanted weapon is stronger than before, and may produce slight burns on anything that touches it.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to focus an intense beam of plasma which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to summon a cluster of miniature stars directly in front of them which can be used to block incoming attacks; the stars, however, dissipate quickly.
- Children of Asteria can see perfectly in the night as if it were day.
- When the stars are out, children of Asteria always know their location.
- Children of Asteria can communicate with the souls of the recently deceased.
- Children of Asteria can summon a star large enough for them to stand on, that they can use to ride, the longer the star is maintained, the more energy it drains
- Children of Asteria have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will light an area for a short time.
- Children of Asteria can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to conjure a dense and hot cloud of stardust, which will suffocate and distract anyone enveloped in it for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Asteria have the ability to conjure a small supernova, which will burn at anything in its wake on a 10m radius, as well as producing a loud booming sound coming from the explosion. It cannot differ friend from foe and will affect anyone or anything nearby.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Asteria have the ability to summon a large group of undead, about seven, which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner. The user is immobilized while the corpses attack for them.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Asteria can conjure a living constellation, though the size is limited to no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, and it immobilizes the user while the constellation attacks for them
- Children of Asteria make excellent astrologists.
- Children of Asteria have an affinity for understanding prophecies
|Eric Bodha||Father||He did a great job as a single father|
She seems really cool
|Jake Parker||Boyfriend||He's amazing and I really... *blushes intesely* Yeah.|