Sophia might come across as serious and cold when you first meet her but that's just because she doesn't trust strangers easily because of a past incident. But once you become friends with her you see that she has a great sense of humor. She does have a very bad temper though. She has quick wits and is great for analyzing situations. She is also very competitive. She is very protective of her family and friends.
Julie Watson was walking through the Metropolitan Museum of Art as she was very interested in Greek Mythology. Out of all of them Zeus was her favorite, every time she visited the museum she would stop at the statue of him. This time though she noticed a man, a very handsome one at that, looking at the statue. She walked up to him and introduced herself. Everyday they would meet at the library. After 2 months Julie realized she was pregnant. When she told Zeus he told her who he really was and to take care of her. He also gave her a celestial bronze sword to help protect the baby. And on August 17, 1999 Sophia Watson was born.
Sophia was a good girl growing up. But whenever she did make mistakes she made sure to cover her tracks and make sure it looked like someone else did it. She was a great leader in group projects and loved bossing people around.
A few weeks after she had turned nine she was riding her bicycle when she was attacked by fire-breathing horses (Sophia studied Greek Mythology and loved it thanks to her mother). She didn't know what was going on at the time, nor did she know how to fight so she ran away from them screaming. When she got home her mother heard her and came out sword in hand. She sliced through the fire-breathing horses (Zeus and given her a few pointers and also told her about Camp Half-Blood), she knew what they were because she was clear-sighted. She told Sophia about her father and that she must go to Camp Half-Blood but Sophia refused because she didn't want to leave her mother alone. Sophia knew that she might danger her mother so she began to learn how to fight (Her mother helped her a bit at the beginning). So year after year Sophia was attacked by monsters until one year. It was the day after her fifteenth birthday and she was walking in the park when a humongous black dog with claws appeared. She had no idea what to do and she was quite good in controlling her powers by now. She tried hitting it with wind and her sword but to no avail. She finally struck it with her sword and it disintegrated. She ran home and told her mother about it. Her mom told it was time to go to Camp Half-Blood and too bad if she didn't want to go. So Julie drove her to the camp and after a teary goodbye Sophia left for her new life. She met the camp director Alexander the Great and was claimed after a few days.
- Children of Zeus can manipulate latent electricity in the atmosphere, focusing it into a lightning strike. Static can be seen building up around the target briefly before the strike.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to flow an electrical current into any sort of metal weaponry which will shock anyone it strikes; the current can only be maintained while they are holding the weapon.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to emanate a field of electrical static which stuns anyone nearby for a short time. They cannot move while maintaining the field.
- Children of Zeus can launch a powerful gust of wind in all directions, repelling attacks and potentially sending enemies flying.
- Children of Zeus are innately immune to electrocution.
- Children of Zeus can communicate with and command birds.
- Children of Zeus are innately stronger during severe weather, and are less inhibited by wind and precipitation.
- Children of Zeus's bodies give off harmless levels of electricity that can power or short-circuit electronics if they wish.
- Children of Zeus need much less oxygen to survive, letting them breathe normally at high altitudes or hold their breaths for long periods.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to control the winds to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Zeus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Zeus are able to call a flock of birds to their aid, that will then help to either defend or attack for a short time.
- Children of Zeus are able to cause a booming thunderclap, deafening and potentially stunning anyone nearby for a few seconds.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Zeus can summon a weather front of their choice to an area, such as creating a thunderstorm, snowstorm, high winds, heat wave, or any other natural form of weather. The longer the change is maintained, and the more extreme the change from the current climate, the more they are drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Zeus are able to transform into an eagle at will, allowing them to move undetected, scout their surroundings, and fly long distances without tiring. The longer they sustain this form, the more time they need to rest between transformations.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Zeus can call down a lightning strike from the heavens, directly onto themselves, and absorb its full power into their bodies for a short time. In this state, the user is much stronger and faster, static electricity emanates from their skin, and all of their powers over lightning are substantially increased. Once the energy subsides, the user is left heavily weakened from the strain on their muscles, and they may be unable to move for a long time.
- Children of Zeus generally make strong leaders.
- Children of Zeus are generally good at predicting the weather, as Zeus was also the god of weather.
- Children of Zeus are rarely afraid of heights.
- In some cases children of Zeus are prone to being claustrophobic, as they generally prefer open spaces.
|Julie Watson||Mother||Sophia and her mother get along very well|