He tends to approach things in a calm and peaceful approach but will fight back if threatened, Has a tendency to make bets though which often gets him in trouble, but his quite and loner attitude doesn't win him any friends so often times he has no one to bet against. He also listens to anything his mother and step father say because of native tradition which he upholds as part of his honor code of approaching and dealing with people friend and foe.
Taza's Mother Kushala was born on an Apache Reservation and spent most of her life there, Until wanting to find better work so she could support a family. Finding her way to Vermont and working on a farm near the Vermont woods. One day she met a hunter and one of the most handsome men she's ever seen, offering him a place to stay and a warm bed in her room at the farm house without much thinking on the hunters part he accepted. Before you know it they were in bed together the following night the hunter revealed to her he was a god, which Kushala found hard to believe nine months later, Taza was born and The Hunter came to her again and said that if the child mentions odd beasts when he grows older she is to send him to a camp on long island called camp Half-blood.
Life For Taza growing up was difficult he didn't have his father around which impacted him deeply, but eventually for Taza's sake she married his step father an Mohican by the name of Feather who taught Taza how to hunt,make bows and arrows, and craft with beads, animal bone, and buckskin. But one thing Taza hated was school he didn't get along with the other student's but found solace in Biology, and a afterschool gardening class. But Taza noticed he was different that when some bullies were throwing rocks at a bee hive and it fell near him the bees did not sting him instead going after the bullies he walked away unscathed. Week after week Taza learned from feather how to make a bow how to feather arrows how to make traps how to track his prey and how to take it down perfecting the shot of hitting it between the shoulder blades, and for once life seemed great to Taza the woods and the hunt offered him freedom and something else that he's never had. But that all changed a week after his thirteenth birthday.
Out hunting with his step father in the woods Taza went to check his snares when he heard something that didn't quite belong looking around revealed a large dog about the size of a black bear with pure black fur and eyes as red as burning coals, stepping toward him fangs bared ready to pounce, Taza ran for his life for thicker forests but the beast was faster than him and eventually cut him off ready to accept his fate to this dog there was a loud crack and a rotted tree that decided it was time to fall fell on the beast crushing it, scared but thanking his luck found his way to his step father and retold his story about what happened his step father didn't believe him saying "there are no dogs out here." Feeling Dejected that his step-father didn't believe him he didn't tell his mother what went happened and went to bed.
There was another attack at fifteen a librarian who had just transferred into Taza's high school for that year the school had brought her in because the library was the schools greatest accomplishment it boasted the largest library in the district. With bookcases at least 12 ft tall and made out of heavy oak the only drawback was the school had to share it with the public,one night while staying after school to study for a important test the librarian came towards him and began to scratch the tables with her nails that's when. Taza looked up and the librarian was hideous she had the body of a snake but the face of a human she was also carrying a spear, she swiped with the spear for his face and Taza felt the wind of it when he ducked he crawled under the table when he got to the other side he sprinted for the door but the slithering librarian got in-front of him, causing him to turn left into an aisle of bookcases she turned after him walking toward him, watching her prey. Then Taza had miraculous idea, with all his might he brought one of the bookshelves down on the demon librarian the beast howled and squealed but gave Taza the chance to escape, he ran home and didn't look back to frightened to tell anyone and to frightened to go back he skipped school for a month his grades plummeted and his mother and step father came down on him, asking him why and what are you thinking. But he gave no answer he just kept going.
It wasn't until a year later a week after his sixteenth birthday he was walking home from school when the same large dog with red eyes and midnight black fur showed up again. Chasing him across the street the dog stopped to pounce at Taza, when a semi-truck came and hit the beast giving Taza the chance to run away and once again lady luck has blessed him when he got home he grappled with the idea of is that the same dog? as well as telling his mother. Eventually he told his mother and remembering what Taza's father had told her when he spoke of thing's like this told him to pack his bags and get in the car her voice quivering and frightend, Taza was scared and did what she said when he was done packing he got into the car.
The car ride was long and awkward his mother barely said anything to him she was sad and tearful and a little scared this was her son's first time being away from her eventually dropping him off near the camp Taza grabbed his belongings and went into his new life just as scared as his mother.
- Children of Aristaeus can shoot stingers from their hands, they are no bigger than the size of their hands, and the longer they shoot them, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aristaeus have the ability to conjure a weapon out of honey which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of honey.
- Children of Aristaeus can conjure up a protective dome made up of hardened honey, roughly 2 or 3 times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a short time.
- Children of Aristaeus can summon a large fully encased metal net that would most likely ensnare opponents upon creation, the target is unable to attack but is also protected by the net, as they can still move around some, but neither opponent can strike offensively while the person is in the net. So the power is purely defensive, the net fades from existence after a short time. This can give the user time to regroup, mend their wounds, and prepare for a better offensive strike.
- Children of Aristaeus make great hunters, attaining great tracking skills and amazing physical attributes and senses. Speed, strength, stamina, agility and dexterity. Their hearing, sight and smell are also impressive, even to the point where they can see perfectly in the night and hear/smell things from quite a distance.
- Children of Aristaeus can innately communicate with and command nearby bees and sheep.
- Children of Aristaeus are stronger during mid-May to mid-September, because the Etesian winds blow during these months.
- Children of Aristaeus possess hands and feet which allow them to fasten onto and climb vertical and horizontal surfaces without falling, much like how bees can.
- Children of Aristaeus can sprout large bee wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be somewhat customized to the user’s preference. But the wings must remain at least somewhat insect-like.
- Children of Aristaeus can make great healers, since they have innate knowledge of medicinal herbs and can conjure them. Ex: they can conjure some aloe vera to heal a burn. As they can create honey, they can also use honey to heal or soothe minor wounds.
- Children of Aristaeus can cause someone to become drunk on honey-mead, this would leave them open to attack or give the user a chance to flee the area.
- If Children of Aristaeus find a track of an animal, monster, or human they can touch the track and get an image their minds of where their target was going to and their appearance.
3 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can summon an intense scorching heat, since their father’s etesian winds would defend people from this heat. The heat could burn or scorch anything in a 10 meter radius.
6 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can transform themselves into a bee. This ability can only be held for a short time, and the longer it is held, the more energy is drained. In this form they can fly faster, are much harder to find and can summon bees out of nowhere. Once the transformation ends, they are substantially drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can morph into a humanoid/bee form for a short time. In this state, their enhanced physical prowess and senses ascend to new heights. They can fly faster than before and their bodies are coated in dermal honeycomb armor, making them immune to all attacks. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time and could even faint.
- Children of Aristaeus tend to be excellent leaders.
- Children of Aristaeus tend to love/enjoy sweet things, flowers, making cheese, growing olives and tending to bees, sheep and fruit trees.
- Children of Aristaeus are often quite defensive, normally willing to defend their allies or home territory.
- Some Children of Aristaeus tend to hate the cold, preferring to stay indoors during cold winter months, while others tend to feel more insulated to the cold and aren't as bothered by it.
- Children of Aristaeus are naturally gifted at building traps, able to quickly assemble them from natural materials.
Note:Monthly powers power up used 5/29/14
|Kushala Hunter||Mother||She's my mother and i honor her and will try to make her proud.|
My father i don't know him and probably never will but i hope i can honor him to.