He is very calm, shy, and quiet, but in his close group of friends he is an average 13 year old. He is considered a loner and doesn't like hanging out with a large group of people. He is always deep in thought and normally likes to be alone.
One day Tommy's father, Raynor, was hiking. As he reached the top of the mountain, he noticed a beautiful woman looking out of the mountain. He walked towards her and introduced himself. They talked for a while. Raynor mentioned that he was gonna camp there that night. They laid on his blanket and talked all night, they were obviously in love. She mentioned she had to leave, but Raynor told her that it was too late to hike all the way back down the mountain. He invited her to stay and camp. She stayed that night. He woke up the next morning and she was gone.
She left a note saying that she had left to go back home. He went back home and a baby boy was at his doorstep. It had a note saying: This is your child, our child. I didn't tell you last night, but my name is Cybele, a nature goddess. Your son, this child, is special. Take him to this address when he is ready. (With the address to camp)
Raynor raised the child, whom he named Tommy. He realized why Cybele had called him special. He always was outside somewhere sketching the scenery or studying different animals. He always seemed to be in deep thought, and never really talked. He got bullied for being shy and quiet. He never really cared for fitting in. When Tommy was in kindergarten, the class was outside for recess, and he went off the playground and ventured into the nearby woods. He was enjoying the sounds and fell asleep. His class went inside, and his teacher realized he wasn't there. She went out and searched for him, but couldn't find him. She called the police and they found him asleep in the woods. They took him back and all the kids laughed at him. He was always and outsider and had only a few friends.
One day when Tommy was 7, he was sitting by a tree reading. He saw a (Pit) scorpion near him. He wasn't afraid, and leaned in to examine the creature. The (Pit) scorpion jumped at him and he leaped back. He frantically searched for something to kill it, and found a medium sized stone. He crushed it many times to make sure it was dead, and ran quickly inside his house.
For Tommy, life as normal was getting bullied for being shy and quiet, he was used to it. His home was the outdoors. At age 11, he was walking through the woods when he noticed an EXTREMELY large mound of dirt. He picked up a stick and poked the mound. A large ant about the size of a German shepherd (Myrmeke) appeared and started advancing towards him. He screamed and ran as fast as he could past the ant, in the opposite direction of home. He could still hear the monster coming behind him, but he looked back and didn't see it. He quickly darted to the side and continued running. He ran to the nearby stream, and ran in it for away's, trying to cover his tracks in case the monster followed. He ran back home and never ventured that far into those woods again. He told his dad, and his dad told him who his mother was. He was shocked, and started discovering his powers.
On Tommy's 13th birthday, his dad told him of camp. He wanted to go as soon as possible, so he left a few days afterwords to come to camp. He had no monster attack's on the way there. There at camp they let him pick out a weapon, and he chose a bow and arrows and some throwing knives.
- Children of Cybele have the ability to transform any aspect of nature into any weapon they desire. Only one weapon can be created at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who created it.
- Children of Cybele can create a small tornado formed of leaves and grass blades. As the floral tornado spins faster, the leaves and grass blades become hard and strong enough to cut an someone. When the tornado's at its fastest, the child can launch the blades of grass and the leaves at an opponent.
- Children of Cybele have the ability to make an opponent feel as if their feet have become hardened and stuck to the ground, making their movements slower.
- Children of Cybele can create an earth wall in between themselves and an opponent, making it harder for the opponent to reach the child of Cybele. However the larger the gap of the wall, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Cybele have the innate ability to communicate with all wild animals.
- Children of Cybele have the ability to manipulate mountains, rocks, and caverns to some extent.
- Children of Cybele become more sensitive to their surroundings when in mountains or caves.
- Children of Cybele can control most elements of nature, the part of nature most be roughly two to four meters away from the child.
- Children of Cybele have the ability to regain small amounts of health when they touch a tree, a flower, etc.
- Children of Cybele can create small boulders roughly two times the size of the child, this can be used for a diversion, hiding, or an obstacle, however the longer the boulder is used, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Cybele have the innate ability to call upon all nearby wild animals for aid in battling. The larger the group of animals, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Cybele can use dirt, mud, rock, stone, etc. to teleport anywhere on Earth. The user merges with the earth beneath them and reforms elsewhere. The further they travel the more energy it drains.
3 Months After Character is Made Children of Cybele have the ability to create quicksand pits around a small area for a short time, the larger the quicksand pit is, the more energy is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made Children of Cybele can cause a tree or a flower to drain energy out of an opponent through the roots. In doing this the roots will shoot up from the ground and entangle the opponent, however when the child is using this ability, they themselves are unable to move as they are the ones controlling how much of the energy will be drained.
9 Months After Character is Made Children of Cybele have the ability to morph into a lion, the longer they stay in this form, the more energy is drained and the longer they must wait to transform into a lion again.
- Children of Cybele generally love animals and nature.
- They tend to be excel at rock climbing, mountain climbing, etc.
- Children of Cybele love being outside and enjoying what nature has to offer.
- They will usually try and protect nature, and natural habitats for animals.
|Cybele||Mother||She gave me a wonderful connection with nature|
|Raynor Wilson||Father||I love him|