Troy’s very quiet and doesn’t say much, but he’s good comforter. He’s kind, gentle and hates to offend anybody. He’s also very ignorant to romantic feelings and can’t take hints from girls that like him. Though he has another side to his personality, when put in the right circumstances (for example being attacked or his friends are in danger) he can become a force to be reckoned with. He uses his quick thinking and reflexes to outsmart his opponent.
Troy’s grandparents migrated to America and then moved to San Francisco, California. His mother, Vanessa Lee, was seventeen years old at the time and if her parents hadn’t moved to America, she would’ve been one of the top teenage archers in Korea, but in a year’s time she had quickly made a name for herself. Then the night came that would change her life, she was staying up extra late in the gym to practice for a competition the next day when suddenly a twang sounded and an arrow whizzed from the shadows and pierced the bulls eye. She looked behind her to see the most handsome man she had ever seen and fell head over heels for him. That night...well…let’s just say she had the night of her life. She became pregnant then nine months later she gave birth to a beautiful boy and named him Troy, but she never saw that man again and was hoping with all her heart that he would come back to her…he never did.
Troy grew up without a father, but his mother loved him so much that it almost filled the void…almost…he always felt a pang in his chest whenever he saw a father and son walking down the street. Anyways from a young age he had shown a natural talent in archery and his mother started to teach him. He also was skilled in music having mastered guitar as well as having an awesome singing voice.
When Troy turned thirteen weird things started happening he always felt as if someone was watching him and one time he had actually caught a man following him, but for a year he hadn’t had an actual attack. Then one night when he was walking home from archery practice, something suddenly swooped down and hit him so hard he fell face down on the sidewalk! He looked up to see something he’d never seen before perched up on a street light…a harpy! Troy didn’t know what else to do, so he ran as fast as his legs could carry him, but the harpy was close on his heels. Troy didn’t know where he was going, but eventually he turned into a dead end. He was about to run the other way when the harpy blocked the exit. Troy quickly remembered he had his bow and arrows in his backpack! So he quickly drew it and gasped because what he pulled out wasn’t his normal bow, it was wood that looked like it was hand carved and the arrows had bronze heads! He finally noticed a note that was stuck to the bow that said: From Dad :). The Harpy hesitated at the sight of the weapon, but quickly made up its mind to attack! Time seemed to slow, Troy took out an arrow and put it to the string; he had never taken aim at a living thing before. The harpy was within two feet when Troy let go! The arrow flew threw harpy and it melted into a shower of gold before his eyes! He was stunned, but he quickly returned to himself when he heard a clop clop behind him. Thinking it was another monster he raced home!
Vanessa was in the kitchen when Troy burst in sweating, panting and with a wild look in his eyes, he was half way through his story when someone knocked on the door. It was a boy about Troy’s age with curly hair and had crutches. He told them his name was Henry Greenwood and we told us all about the gods and how Troy was a demigod. The next day the two went on a plane to New York and from there they went Camp Half Blood where he was instantly claimed as the son of Apollo.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to conjure weapons out of pure light which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to focus an intense beam of light which will burn anything it touches; the effect may also be applied to conjured weaponry or armor instead.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to conjure a cloak of pure light which will blunt most attacks but slow the movement of the conjurer.
- Children of Apollo can unleash a quick burst of light which blinds anyone that was focused on them for a short time.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds.
- Children of Apollo are innately proficient archers.
- They can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off (depending on strength and number of people in the spell).
- Children of Apollo have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will alight an area for a short time.
- Children of Apollo are able to user their voices to sing at such a high pitch that it temporarily deafens anyone nearby, but it has the disadvantage of not differentiating between enemy or friends, the longer the pitch is maintained, the more energy is drained
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apollo have a degree of control over diseases and plagues, but not to the extent that they can cause death. They can cause a person to feel overcome with flu-like symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, indigestion, congestion, sore throat, etc. for a short amount of time.
====6 Months After Character is Made====
- Children of Apollo have a slightly stronger control over infections, but not to the extent that they can cause death. They can cause a person to temporarily break out in hives, rashes, boils, etc., for a short amount of time.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apollo have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a purely plasmic stare for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks and anything they touch is intensely burned; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained and immobile for a long time.
Made: 28 October 2012
- Most children of Apollo are experts at basketball and other missile weapons or games.
- Apollo's children are good at the arts since Apollo is the patron of the arts.
- Since Apollo is the God of Music, his children are natural Musicians.
- Since Apollo is god of prophecy and oracles, his children are innately better at interpreting prophecies than others
|Vanessa Lee||Mother||Love her, she's the best|
|Apollo||Father||Not sure yet|
|Glacia||Girlfriend||I love her...there's no other way to put it.|