He is a true jock. He believes that he is very hot and that is the ladies man. He is spoiled. He is very popular and flirty. He is kind. He loves football and basketball. If you mess with his family he will beat you.
Ty's dad was a son of Eros. Two goddesses were attracted to him because of how handsome he is. He attracted Athena and Hecate. Both the goddesses dated him and had an affair with him. The results were Ty and Miley. The goddesses told Arthur that they were goddesses but not who. So the kids were unclaimed. Arthur told them that their mothers were immortal but he didn't know who.
Ty was born first on July 25. Miley was born 1 later. They grew up knowing they were demigods and studying Greek myths. Ty went to school, and had many friends. When he was in 5th grade he joined the basketball team, and was the star player. He joined football in 7th and was the best player. He loved his sister and wouldn't let any boys touch her. When he was 15 he and his sister were attacked by a Hellhound. Their dad had given them CB Daggers to be safe, so they it them out to fight. Since they had no training, they had to use their instinct. Miley ran to the back of the hellhound and stabbed it in the rear end. It yelped and kicked Miley, which knocked her out. Ty had a rush of adrenaline from his anger, and jumped ontop of the dog and stabbed it in the head. The hellhound turned to gold dust and Ty fell to the ground. He woke up in his bed with his father above him. "How was your first monster?" he asked. Ty laughed and got out of bed.
Later that month, a woman named Elizabeth moved to Austin with her kids. Apparently they were a family of demigods. She was a daughter of Aphrodite and her children were Diana; daughter of Apollo, Nevaeh; daughter of Palaemon, and Jake;son of Posiedon. At the time Nev and Jake were unclaimed.
Arthur and Elizabeth fell in love and got married. Together they had Nancy Peril-Vancamer. They had one big house and a huge family. 6 kids. With so many demigods in the house they were attacked many times but they worked together to defeat the monsters. One night while they were all alseep they were attacked by a clan of Laistrygonian Giants. They there cannon balls at their house. The family tried to get out but many died in the house when the cannon balls hit the house. The list of the dead are: Diana(daughter of Apollo). 5 children were left. They ran with their parents to try to escape but one of the giants threw a cannonball at the group. Jake(Son of Posiedon) died. 4 children were left. When the survivors got up from the attack they heard a battle cry. Many people in armour came out from the woods. They attacked the giants. Many turned to dust. 3 demigods were left and all of them were unclaimed. Arthur and Elizabeth talked to one of the men. Arthur ran to the demigods and told them to take this money, and go to Long Island, New York, with this man. He took the 3 demigods and Nancy(Arthur and Elizabeths child) to the train. They got to Pennsylvania when they learned that Elizabeth(the mom) died by the giants.
All of a sudden the train stopped. When the group looked outside the saw a giant stopping the train. everyone was running away from the train. Miley and Ty got separated from Nancy, Nev, and Oak, the satyr. Miley and Ty ran from the train. They were now in the woods lost. After a couple hours of traveling through the woods, they met a 2 men, and one of them was a satyr. They knew they were demigods, because of the satyr. They told them about a place for demigods other than the camp, but better. It was called the BC. They told them the goals of the BC and it's factions. Miley was interested and wanted to go. She said she hated the gods for having kids with all kinds of people then don't even visit their kids. She also added that she thinks demigods should rule and the gods should be taken down from their throwns. Ty wanted to go to the camp. He tried to talk ,Miley into going but she wouldn't listen. The men talked her into leaving Ty and coming to the BC. So Miley left Ty and went with the men. Ty continued on to camp. 2 days later he arrived at camp and was greeted by his sisters Nev and Nancy. He explained to them where Miley was. They wwith the longer handle out.ere not happy about her decision. He then was claimed by Hecate. As a present his mother gave him his axe. Then Nevaeh came and told him and Nancy that Jake, Nevaeh's dead brother, was a child of Posiedon. She had a dream about him and Posiedon appeared and told her.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to fire an intense beam of magical energy which will burn anything it touches. The ability can also be focused into small magical bullets, which have better range but are less damaging than a beam.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to use magic to electrically charge something made of metal for a short time.
- Children of Hecate are able to create a protective dome of magical energy around them for a short time.
- Children of Hecate are able to become ethereal in form for a short time, which temporarily causes all attacks to go through them. In this state, they cannot attack an opponent and if they do their ethereal state will dissipate instantly.
- Children of Hecate have the innate ability to see in all directions at once.
- Children of Hecate are innately stronger at night.
- Children of Hecate are able to communicate with the dead to gather information.
- Children of Hecate are adept at making potions and elixirs, however potions used in battle cannot be overly powerful or altering to the events of the battle. Potions that can automatically heal all wounds or restore all energy are examples of over-powered potions. Only descendants of Hecate/Circe and Lampades can create potions. Overconsumption of potions can result in overdose symptoms and some potions could have side-effects or not work at all.
- Children of Hecate can conjure spells to teleport themselves and allies. The further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hecate can cast a levitation spell on themselves for a short time which will allow them to fly, the longer they levitate the more power it drains. The spell can also be used items and enemies.
- Children of Hecate are able to use some healing spells to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major wounds. Fatal wounds cannot be healed.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate are able to control the Mist around them, allowing them to create optical illusions that can fool even demigods. The illusions can confuse enemies with false memories, alter the appearance of the user or their allies, change the appearance of items or weapons or even alter the appearance of the environment to an extent. Changes to the Mist only last for a short time, mist control is less draining than custom spells. (6 month)
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate have the ability to create new spells, whether they were trained, self-taught or devised the spell on the fly. The spells can be minor, such as locating, summoning animals, divination or controlling emotions. Or they can be more advanced and powerful such as controlling the elements, pure magical energy, necromancy, curses and summoning monsters or magical guardians. Spells cannot be overly powerful or controlling. The more complex and powerful the spell, the more energy it drains from the user.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate have the ability to focus all their magical abilities into transforming themselves into any living being, or even a being of their own imagination. This power is, in essence, the ability to shapeshift into anything the user can imagine. The user can transform into another human, an animal, a monster, or anything in between. The transformation can last as long as the user wishes it to, but the longer they hold their form the more it drains them. They cannot cast any spells while the transformation is in place and they cannot transform into anything overly powerful. (Like a rabbit that can make people’s heads explode with a thought. ) The form they shift into cannot be larger than 2 to 3 times the human size of the user, and after the user resumes their regular form they are severely drained. Unable to move from exhaustion and they could possibly faint. This power can only be used once in a fight.
- Children of Hecate typically love the magical arts, many of them are known for writing spellbooks. Her children have created/re-introduced and improved spells and techniques all over history.
- Necromancy is commonly a favored magical art among children of Hecate.
- Children of Hecate are known for being quite mysterious.
- Children of Hecate are often more active and exhibit better moods at night and in dark environments.
- Children of Hecate wield innate knowledge and understanding of the Mist.
|Arthur Peril||Father||He loves him. He thinks he can be a jerk sometimes, but still loves I
|Hecate||Mother||He dosen't know her|
|Miley||Sister||He loves her, but isn't happy that she joined the BC|
|Jake and Diana||Dead Step-Siblings||He loved them like actual siblings.|
|Nev and Nancy||Step-Sister and Half-Sister||He is glad they made it to camp, and is happy that Nancy became a Hunter.|
|Elizabeth Vancamer-Peril||Step-Mother||He loved her like his mom. He is very sad she died in the battle.|