Appearance: He is very tall and muscular with wild black hair and blue eyes witch almost appear to shine in vague light. He usually is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with his old brown boots. He also has a tattoo on his right hip going down his leg. ----> Picture
Personality Vlad is very competitive since his childhood growing up with an older cousin and will accept any challenge even if he is not good at it. He struggles to prove to his cousin that he will become the strongest survivor there ever was or will be. He is nice and caring about the people he love but can become ruthless in challenges even taking on dirty tricks to win. He also is slight psychotic since his cousin juri died and can sometimes se his Juri as a ghost but this is only in his imagination. He is very instinct ready with usually takes on tasks without thinking about them first. He also can sometimes, probably because of all the fights in school with other boys like the fact that he is physically stronger and taller then almost everyone and takes every change to use this to his advantage and he also likes to give the impression of a bad boy guy.
Vladlena Zolotov was the boss of a small radio station in the city of Murmansk in Russia. She was taking care of her brothers lately born son Juri who’s father had past away the same year as she got a call to go to saint Petersburg for a big newscast as a guest. Of course she was exited and left Juri with a friend to babysit him. She went to the town and had a great time and was super excited after the cast as well, as she new a lot of people in her home town where listening to the cast and this was going to earn her a lot of reputation at home. She went out to on a pub down at the harbour area to celebrate and there is where she met the most handsome man she had ever seen, Palaemon.
They checked in on a hotel made love and he told her about him being a Greek god and she where to raise his son. But since she was quite drunk she just laughed it of and fell asleep the next day the only sign of Palaemon being there was an arm braclets left on the desk. Vladlena went home only remembering parts of the yesterday. Vladlena raised Juri and found out about his god powers early as Juri as a son of Nike was very strong and durable for his age and at one point fell of a cliff after taking a huge jump at young age but the fall didn’t hurt him. She Also found out that she was pregnant and started seriously thinking about the things she remembered that the handsome man in Saint Petersburg had told her and she realised she was going to have two demigods to raise.
Vlad was born and raised with his cousin. They both wound out at the ages of 8 and 7 that they were demigods. For being just a kid Juri took this very seriously and hoped that one day that he could se his mother although it became more and more real as they both grew older and started to unveil their powers. He wanted to do everything to please his father and started to compete in everything and build up his body to be strong. Vlad followed his cousin and began his quest to become the best. Vlad only became stronger and stronger, but not as strong as Juri who bested him at everything being 1 years older. The climate around Murmansk hardened them both. But even though they both trained hard they’d never anticipated the monsters. Vlads mother gave them one bracelet each of the one Palaemon had left for her and the one Juris mother had given to her for them in there 9th and 10th birthday. They loved them and would wear them everywhere and eventually found the small buttons on the sides. When pressed the bracelets would transform into a sword and an axe. There mother first wanted to take the bracelets away but Juri convinced her that they would never use the weapons.
When Juri and Vlad where 12 and 11 years old the school took there class on a trip to the northern beach a few miles away from the town beach where the classes where going to look for old ship wrecks. Vlad and Juri went alone out a bit along the beach in an atempt to find some. When they passed under som cliffs they heard a hissing noice and an spear came flying by. They barely managed do jump away. A large Telekhine came running at them. They where both schocked at first by the Lizard like creature but recoverd quickly. Juri drew his sword and rushed at it but it dodged his sword and kept running at the spear grabbing it. Vlad now insitnctly jumped at the spear holding on to it. The telekhine tried get him to of by smacking him into the cliff with it. But Vlad held on in pure adrenalin. Then Juri came up behind the creature and stabbed it repedadly in the back and side until it died. Juri helped Vlad back and explained his inguries to have fallen of a cliff. They now realised they not only had to train there bodies but there fighting abilites aswell. They starter to practice wrestling each other with no concern about getting hurt. They came home every day with new bruises and scars from trained fighting with wodden replicas of the axe and the sword but without telling Vlads mother of course. They even whent so far as to taking old clothing and hay and making the sort of dummys used in medieval times to use the real weapons on and to train with new battle strategies. Vladlena was very concerned about the monsters and was yelling about calling the cops which Vlad and Juri naturally stopped her from convincing her they had everything under control.
At another school trip the next year being 13 and 12 years old they were attacked by a gigant scorpion in and alley it was a tough battle and the scorpion got hold of arm at one point breaking one of the bones in right of. Vlad while it was distracted with Juri defeated it by sticking his axe tip up into it's soft underside with it's intestine falling down on him.
At the age of 14 and 13 they got while training in the nearby forest they heard a flickering of wings. At first thinking it was a bird they both got really surprised when they saw an old lady covered in feathers (harpy) rushing down at them from the sky. After a hard fight with the harpy flying down attacking Juri managed to cut a big piece of the wing of with his sword and hold it around a tree receving big cuts from it claws while holding it for enough time so Vlad managed to decapitate it with the axe from his bracelet.
At the age of 15 and 14 they once again got attacked, this time it came from a small pack of young Telekhines. After a long and though battle they managed to use there weapons to get up close and nailing them into the Telekhines heads but Vlad was severely damaged and with a big scar over his right chest and to be carried home by his cousin.
Vlads powers where really evolving now and he had full control over them. (Not the monthly powers ofc.) Although controlling himself around humans bleeding was still a big problem and Juri sometimes had to knock him out so he wouldn’t hurt anyone. Both Vlad and Juri where also getting very popular among the girls in their school both being tall and good looking.
The next attack came at the age 16 and 15 they got attacked again. Now very confident they could beat anything as a team. This time buy a big hellhound in a classroom where they had received detention for drinking in the school. Very confident and almost exited about the fight they spread out so Vlad got on the side of it while it jumped on Juri who thru himself two the side Vlad struck it with his axe. The beast growled and hit Vlad with it's paw leaving scars on his leg. Juri turned around and put his sword between its eyes taking it down.
Around now Vladlena was also beginning to get worried about Vlad and Juris thirst for fighting and tried to talk them into try to live a normal life. But Vlad and Juri refused to give up there hectic training. Even though they’re dropping grades and fighting with other boy’s there age.
17 and 16 years old the next attack came. Another hellhound about the same size as the last time came running at them while training in the forrest. They quickly placed themselfs to try the same tactic as last time, but this hellhound was faster. It jumped at juri and jammed it's jaws around his leg making him scream. Vlad ran up to it hand hit his axe into its back making it let go of the leg. Juri swung his sword but only managed to make little scar in its face. But this distracted it enough for Vlad to jam his axe so far into its neck almost decapitating it. Juri keept screaming and Vlad hung him on his back and started running back to the town for a doctor.
Juris leg was beyond hope and had to be amputated from the knee down. This chocked both Juri and Vlad. Knowing Juri wouldn’t be able to fight as before. Although Juri took it good telling Vlad that he this was his change to finally beat him in a running contest.
And so almost a year later with Juri at the age of 18 and Vlad 17 Vlad drove Juri up in his wheelchair to the forest for a running contest. Juri counted down and Vlad rushed, exited for the fact that he would finally win. But when he had gotten about 500 meters away he heard Juri Scream. Vlad quickly ran back filled with adrenalin and terrified that a monster had found them. When he came back he found Juri pierced thru the Chest with a spear by a Scythian Dracanae. Vlad screamed and rushed at the beast, As it turned around avoided the spear the Scythian riped out of Juris body to now kill Vlad, He got up close with the axe and swung it into the beasts head. He continuosly struck it until he was coverd in blood. After calming down Vlad ran up to Juri but as Juri tried to say something he only coughed blood. In his mind Juri gave a final wish to his father to help Vlad survive to become the ultimate survivor.
Vlad filled with sorrow decides to leave Russia in an attempt to forget the death of he’s most loved friend ever. Vladlena also grieving still tries to encourage Vlad to follow his heart and that wherever he might go she will still be with him in heart. So on his 18 birthday packs his light baggage and take the train to Saint Petersburg gets on an airplane to new york with his saved money. Vlad here he takes a trip out to Long Island he arrived at a small town where he had planed to stay for a couple of days to get his calm himself down. It didn’t work every time he closed his eyes he saw Juri before him with the spear thru his chest. On his day on leaving the town as he walked out of the building where he had rented a room. A little kid fell from his bike and scratched his arm towards the ground. The kid screamed and started to squirm on the ground while screaming. Vlad just kept walking thinking it was not his business, but then he feelt the wind rising and the smell of blood came flowing towards him. He turned and saw the kids arm completely red from the blood. His mother was here now trying to stoop the bleeding. Vlad started to walk fast towards the kid pushing the mother out of his way. He grabbed the kid by the bleeding and was almost about to take a bite when someone tackled him away from the kid. It was a teenager around his age. The Boy dragged Vlad into an alley as he was still chocked about the fact that he was about to bite the arm of from a kid. The boy was Satyr by the name of Syre who had happened pick up the scent of Vlad and he now asked him to go to the camp the help him lose his taste for blood. Vlad having no real destination decided to go to this camp the Satyr suggested. He rents a car and start to drive out to the camp.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to grow multiple rows of shark teeth and then dislocate their jaws in order to attack with them.
- Children of Palaemon are able to tap into primal shark instincts which allows them to attack with enhanced speed and ferocity. However, this ability can often lose to loss of self-control and only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Palaemon can become thick skinned like a shark while in human form which causes them to be resistant to physical attacks.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to create a defensive shield made from the electroreceptive energies they perceive around them for a short time (sharks have the ability to detect eletrical stimuli around them).Due to the electrical nature of the shield, if anyone comes in contact with it they would receive an electric shock.
- Children of Palaemon can innately breathe underwater and everything they touch in their human form, stays or becomes dry in water, unless they want to become wet.
- Children of Palaemon, can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to hear prey or enemies from many miles away, as sharks have extremely sharp senses of hearing
- Children of Palaemon are normally affected by blood and when they smell it much like a shark. They will normally go into a frenzied rage and attack whoever is at the source of the blood. If the target is an ally, they can resist the urges through sheer willpower.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to summon sharks and command them. The more sharks summoned/commanded and the bigger they are, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Palaemon are able to transform into any currently living species of shark while underwater. The longer they remain in this form, the more energy it drains; and the longer the break they need between transformations.
- As Palaemon was also a sea god, his children have the ability to Water Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- Children of Palaemon have a degree of control over water, but not to the extent of a child of Poseidon. They can manipulate water to be used as a shield or move water to fire a water blast of high pressure. And they can telekinetically move it with their mind. The longer they maintain control over water, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to transform the surrounding area into a harbor as their father was the patron god of harbors. Whilst this harbor is in use, the user can fight in its waters and have their existing powers enhanced substantially. The harbor that the user creates can vary in size, and the larger the harbor is the more it drains the user. After the user relinquishes hold on the harbor they are somewhat drained and the power may only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon can materialize semi-living water constructs that take the form of sharks. The constructs have the strength and instincts of normal sharks. They can float around in the air and will follow the commands of the user. They can summon up to 3 sharks, such as Great Whites or Hammerheads, or up to 7 smaller ones such as a cookie cutter sharks. The bigger they are and the longer they stay solid, the more energy is drained. Once the user dismisses the sharks, they are somewhat drained and the water sharks dissipate into harmless puddles of water.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon can morph their bodies into a humanoid shark form, in this form their strength is doubled. Their skin becomes durable as in Defensive 1. Their skeletons turn into cartilage, much like that of a sharks, so that they become more flexible and their bones more resilient. This can aid them in fights as it halves the weight of their bones, making them lighter on their feet and faster as they have less weight to move around. Also their existing Hydrokinetic abilities become stronger. Once the user reverts to their normal form, they are quite drained and will struggle to move or stay conscious.
- Children of Palaemon, usually prefer to be near and/or in the water.
- Children of Palaemon, generally enjoy water sports, and are excellent swimmers.
- Children of Palaemon are normally talented at chasing and hunting their prey.
- Children of Palaemon tend to be much more comfortable than other people with swimming in the ocean because they are not frightened by sharks.
Weapons: His own body, And an CB axe that can with a click on a button turn into an arm braclet. He has an similar braclet that turn into a CB sword that his cousin used to have. Alltough he has yet to use it.
|Vladlena Zolotov||Mother||Loved with all his heart|
|Palaemon||Father||Why didnt you help Juri!|