Wayne has never smiled in his entire life. He has a very dark and grim view of the world and its inhabitants. He is very distant towards others. He despises crime and injustice and will do anything to put a stop to it. He tries hard not to kill others, but that doesn't mean he holds back on them. He is also very paranoid and doesn't trust anyone at all. He's very hard to break and nothing can't seem to scare him. In fact, he has the ability to instill fear in others when he wants to.
For years, the gods and goddesses have watched on while the humans developed through the years, as they advanced both personally and technologically. Lately one thing has become quite clear to them; humans have a habit of being very irresponsible when it comes to their environment and the animals that reside within that environment. They came to a decision, fearing for the safety and longevity of their sacred animals, they have decided to create a special group of nymphs to help protect their sacred animals.
These nymphs’ life forces are each attached to the animal they are a nymph of; if that animal becomes extinct, the nymph will die. The gods considered the fact that here are thousands of animals and creatures that roam the earth, but not wanting to over extend their powers, they have decided to only concern themselves with the animals that are sacred to them.
When they aren’t out in the world helping other nymphs and helping to protect their animals, they spend their time at camp.
All Animal Nymphs
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs. They also have a special, stronger connection with other animal nymphs.
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- Their senses of smell, sight and hearing are enhanced, enabling them to sniff out monsters, track down demigods, etc.
- They are able to summon animals to aid them; they have the best control over their own animal type.
Specific to each Animal Type
- Each type of animal nymph has its life force attached to that species, so if a species were to go extinct the nymphs would die.
- Each nymph is able to change into the type of animal he/she is, and only that type. So the bear nymph could not turn into a mouse, but he/she could turn into a grizzly bear, black bear, polar bear, etc.
- While in animal form they have all the normal abilities of their animals. So if the nymph is a hawk nymph he/she can fly.
- While in regular nymph/person form, they only retain passive characteristics/traits from their animals. So if the nymph is a hawk nymph, perhaps he/she remains claustrophobic in enclosed spaces but cannot fly.
- Vary between species.