He is pretty much a nerdy automaton and would most likely find himself talking about technical stuff from time to time. But like any other child, he is innocent and would most likely not take anything in offense. He would love to make friends however, he prefers to stay in his "workplace", set up by Jude. Jude considers him as his "calculator-encyclopedia-dictionary-and-etc automaton " also known as C.E.D. because of the enormous amount of knowledge he displays. Xavier mostly focuses on science and math, which interests him the most.
Jude always wanted to have a younger brother and one night, an idea just popped into his head. He did the calculations, he bought the materials, he got everything ready. He even designed what his ideal brother would look like and how his personality would go. It was his first time to attempt doing such a thing and so he felt nervous about it and a bit worried that it would fail. Hopefully, not.
For days, he worked on making an automaton and barely ate, refusing to leave his room until he finished the details he aimed to get done by the day. The process lasted longer than he expected. After two weeks of hardwork, he decided to test out the automaton and to his disappointment, it did not come out well like he planned to so he had to tweak some bits of it.
Another few days had passed and there he was finally... Jude's younger brother. He fixed the wires and the automaton's system started up. Like how Jude wanted it, the automaton recognized him as his older brother. Jude was glad about it. Everything seemed to be perfect until a day later, something happened with the wires and chips in the boy's system. Jude tried to fix it but the problem continued to manifest. After a while, Jude gave up and just left the automaton in the storage room.
One day Jude was woken up and only to be met by the same boy he made. To his surprise, the automaton was revived and looked absolutely fine. The only problem was that the automaton started blabbering about equations and technical terms Jude did not understand. It turned out that the automaton actually had a big amount of stored knowledge about mostly science and math. Jude didn't think it would eventually result to his automaton to be nerdy but then he thought it was probably better than having nothing. He named the automaton Xavier, which he got from X-Men, because he just thought the dude had cool mind powers and was pretty much like having such a big "brain capacity".
- Automatons are very durable, with high tolerances for all temperatures. They can survive falls from higher distances than humans, as well as survive deeper deaths in the water, but if they do not completely dry off after being exposed to water, they are prone to rust.
- Automatons are, on average, much stronger than humans, but in general are have less dexterity for small delicate tasks
- Some can store and release electricity, and can use this power to temporarily stun others or even power-up electronics. However, the more electricity they store, the more stress it will induce on their generator, which could lead to malfunctions or even a complete shut-down. If this happens they need to be repaired by a child of Hephaestus.
- Some can also fly, they can reach speeds up to 120 mph, though sustaining a speed over 60mph can cause their systems to overload and require a child of Hephaestus kid to fix them
- Automatons are generally faster than most humans, but not always as agile, depending on how they are built, as well as not being overly stealthy
- Some can conceal weapons within themselves, and are usually very adept at using a variety of weapons, and what they may not know, they can be trained and/or programmed to know
- Some are able to temporarily attract metals to them like a magnet, but the more force they use, the less control they have over what comes back
- Some are able to be programmed with knowledge on various things, ranging from combat skills to general knowledge to emotions and feelings. Because they have to be programmed to be able to have emotions or feelings, they are more immune to having them as well. Even if they know what "fear" feels like, they have more control over it so that it doesn't consume them.
- Some are able to mimic any sound they hear, from voices to music
- Some can record anything being played around them, whether it's music or a conversation
- Some have a USB port and can connect with other electronics
- They have a higher stamina than most humans, enabling them to push themselves further, as they do not feel "tired", but they still use energy, and that can be depleted if they over extend themselves
- They are immune to poisons, as they do not need food and drink to sustain themselves, but they are susceptible to things like acid.
- They do not need sleep, but they do need to re-charge their power supply at times
- Some can repair/induce glitches in technology. This sometimes allows them to heal minor internal problems in automatons.
- They can enhance another machine's speed and/or capacity, but it drains them
- They are adept at hacking computers
- They can jack in and communicate with a variety of different machines and technology
- They can activate and deactivate electronic devices at will
- Some can have special equipment that can determine heat temperatures and weak pressure points, store enemy images and data and enhance his accuracy.
|Jude Walker||maker||Species such as Mr. Walker is considered a k-strategist and therefore shows love and affection to his offspring although artificial beings such as I, am not officially born from him. I might as well say that he is great maker and...... wait let me calculate that. Hold on for a minute... oh wait, the calculator malfunctioned. I need to fix it. Be right back.|