Ziya is usually a happy girl. She cares for those who care for her, something she learnt from her father. She has something for the colour green, but when winter comes, she likes the colour black too. She hates people who damages crops and trees, especially the woodcutters. She tries to conserve the planet too. She does not like artificial things, rather she likes natural stuff.
The first thing she remembers is her mother's golden aura. Then she remembers her father.
Her father was a farmer in a village in the Connecticut state. One day when Persephone was strolling through the village, she found Keiran farming. He appeared to be very plant loving. She started to flirt with him, and after a few days Ziya was born.
Ziya helped her father at a very young age. It seemed that the plants grew because of her.
Till Ziya was 3, Keiran gave most of his time to her. When she turned 3, she used to watch her father farm. At 5, she did the work of scaring the scarecrows away. When she turned 6, she started doing some work herself. It was easy for her to grow plants, especially flowers.
When she was 7, she started going to school. She was dyslexic and had ADHD. The other girls teased her for being dyslexic, but actually they were jealous of her beauty.
One day, when she was 11, a weird doggy (a Hellhound) emerged from the ground. Ziya was scared. She hoped someone binds the dog. And two vines emerged from the ground and wrapped it. The dog tried to get free, and while it couldn't, it destroyed her father's crops. This angered Ziya. She punched the hellhound in the stomach hard, and then ran away. She fell asleep for 12 hours straight afterwards. Keiran started to understand what was happening, but didn't tell her.
When she was 12, she had her first crush. The boy was deeply in love with her too. He was in love with her even during the winter. He was named Alberto. The other boys had liked her, but by winter, they didn't like her. The boy ran away from the village the next summer. The boy was a son of Hades who was running away. He had taught her about monsters, such as the weird doggy was a Hellhound. She also learnt her plant growing skill.
After he left, Ziya didn't have any boyfriend, but surely she did have some crushes, and many crushed her back.
Each year, some more Hellhounds appeared, first she just ran away after trapping it with vines, then she started killing them. She has 7 hellhound teeth.
On the morning of 30th April when she was in the fields with her father, a really large strong hellhound emerged from the ground. She didn't know why they all were coming, having faced around 11 hellhounds already. It was then that her father revealed that her mother was a goddess and that he had Clear-sight, but did not know much about who her mother was. He gave her a torch, that could turn into a scythe (Ziya had been hiding the fact that she had been attacked by a hellhound, and Keiran wanted her to learn how to defend herself). She had started to connect the dots after all Alberto had told her, but she wasn't completely sure. She knew that her mother was a plant goddess. She defeated the hellhound with the help of a satyr who had just recently run over to there.
Then the Satyr took Ziya to a camp in a cab.
- Children of Persephone have the ability to shoot multiple plant thorns from their fingertips, once the thorns touch an opponent's skin they can cause severe skin irritation and a powerful burning sensation for a short time. Much like the infamous North American plant, Stinging Nettles
- Children of Persephone can create a small tornado formed of petals and grass blades. As the floral tornado spins faster, the petals and grass blades become hard and strong enough to cut an someone. When the tornado's at it's fastest, the child can launch the blades of grass and the petals at an opponent.
- Children of Persephone have the ability to create a protective dome of flowers and vines around them, roughly two to three times the size of the user, as a shield, although will instantly begin to die after a short time. During the fall/winter, they can create a protective dome of durable skulls instead which will crumble to dust after a short time.
- (Spring/Summer Only) They are able to communicate with and command animals. (Fall/Winter Only) They can communicate with the dead.
- Children of Persephone have the innate ability to talk flowers to life, either making them grow more quickly or bringing them back from a recent death.
- Children of Persephone always surrounded by an aura that normally causes plants to grow where they have walked. They can shut it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Persephone are innately stronger during the Spring and Summer months due to the happiness of their mother.
- In the spring/summer months they can create travel roses. Roses that allow the user to teleport from that rose to another one. In the fall/winter months they can shadow travel, to teleport from shadow to shadow. The further the distance traveled, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Persephone can turn inanimate objects into a flowers for a short time, this can be used for a multitude of purposes. The larger the object the more draining it is. Only one object may be turned into a flower at a time and it turns back to normal after a short time. The item is immune to further use of the curse for a moderate time.
- Children of Persephone can create a dense fog of powerful pollen which causes the opponent to be temporarily blinded and cough madly for a short time.
- Children of Persephone have the ability to create ropes of vines and flowers from nothing. They only last for a moderate time before dying and fading away into nothing. Vines and flowers can able be telekinetically moved by the user.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Persephone can manipulate and control the solar energy absorbed by plants. They can fire energy beams that burn upon touch, emit protective veils around their bodies,create light sources and even infuse the energy into weapons. Increasing it’s strength and damage capacity for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- In spring and summer months, children of Persephone can summon up to 3 large mutant flowers that fight for and serve the user. It could only be up to 2 or 3 the size of the user, possess fangs and release a pollen just like Supplementary 3. When the flowers are cut or burned, they can quickly regenerate. After a moderate time, the flowers die and fade into nothing.
- In fall and winter months, children of Persephone are able to summon skeletal/zombie humanoids/animals to do their bidding, the more animals summoned and the bigger they are, the more energy is drained. Any armor/weaponry the undead possess also makes the summoning more draining. Which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner; the longer they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- In spring and summer months, children of Persephone can transform their bodies structure to match that of a plant’s for a short time. The user will be a humanoid plant, the type of plant will be completely up to their choice. As long as it’s not poisonous or carnivorous. In this form, the user is immune to pain and can quickly regenerate from any injury, their existing chlorokinetic abilties are stronger as well. Once the transformation ends, the user will be extremely drained. Unable to move and could possibly faint.
- While in fall and winter months, they are able to use many recent deaths to empower themselves for a short time, making them stronger and quicker. The user is immune to all attacks and receives a boost in their existing abilities over necromancy. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Persephone retain a youthful appearance for longer than most, this starts around the age of 12
- Children of Persephone are generally happier in the spring and summer months, and more solemn/melancholy in the fall and winter months.
- In the Fall/Winter Months only they are able to travel into the Underworld freely, as their mother resides there
- Children of Persephone typically have great love and knowledge of flowers, causing them to make great florists.