- Thinking Kylie is asleep at midnight, Kevin chuckles at himself before riding a moonlight beam towards the Apollo cabin. The moon is at its peak in fullness and beauty as Kevin is with his feelings. Once he is outside the Apollo cabin, he circles around the cabin until he is exactly outside Kylie's bedroom. Here, the moonlight enters Kylie's window. As Kevin can see perfectly at night, he summons a small glass box made of out pure moonlight to her bed's side table. After this, he travels to all parts of camp to place his "clues." What is special about this "note" is it has silver engravings of words saying:
|| Seek the weapon that had soared to struck|
One that came by destiny, not mere luck
On the spot found you, beside a tree's trunk
In entrance & exit, no choice to buck.
- In the morning, the first thing Kylie saw when she woke up was the note. Groggily, she took it into her hands and read it, but having not understood it yet, she decided to place it back where she saw it. She went through her morning routine and had a bite to eat before focusing again on the note.
- Kylie: She whispers to herself. "Seek the weapon that had soared to struck... a tree...?" Holding onto the note, she left her cabin, wondering where the note was going to lead her.
- Cody: As Kylie exits her cabin, a shadowy figure appears behind her maniacally. With an evil grin and nearly covered in the shadows, a voice escapes to try and scare herBOO!
- Kylie: She jumps at the voice and instantly turns around and swings her fist, punching whoever tried to scare her. It seemed that had become her reflex action to being scared from behind.
- Cody: He takes his hand out of the shadow to greet her hand by grabbing it. He makes a >.< face.It's me! Cody Knight, the beloved son of Hades!
- Kylie: She relaxes and takes her hand out of Cody's. She gives him a >:I look. Why must you always try to scare me?
- Cody: What can I say? I enjoy that, maybe my half-siblings as well.. He coughs If they weren't so morbid. He laughs before placing his hand on his chin and giving a thinking look So, where you headed with that thinking face of yours?
- Kylie: She glances at the paper before shrugging. To be honest, I don't know where I'm going.... wherever this piece of paper will lead me, I guess. She gestures to the note.
- Cody: Acting dumb of that he knows nothing, he smiles. Well, today is the starting of June, thus, you must refresh your mind. Try solving it.
- Kylie: With a sigh, she reads the note again. "Seek the weapon that had soared to struck"... okay so obviously I'm looking for a weapon. "One that came by destiny, not mere luck." She frowns a bit. I don't think that does anything but describe the weapon.... "On the spot found you, beside a tree's trunk" She stops here and sighs, running one hand through her hair. There a dozens of trees in Camp.... She reads the last line. In entrance & exit, no choice to buck... entrance.... The entrance to Camp? She looks at Cody before turning her head to the direction of the Camp Entrance. ...Thalia's Pine tree?
- Cody: He is in a daze with the clue and each of her points. He accidentally nods at her conclusion. He realizes so and looks around, trying to regain his lost poiseMaybe...we won't know until you try, right? He smiles
- Kylie: She sighs again. I hope I'm right. I don't want to spend the entire day checking out each and every tree in Camp.
- Cody: He decides to pace up things for Kylie. Well, what if we think like the sender? He must have some motive for you to be seeking something, right? With that hand writing, he must be the same one as your previous sender. Knowing now he has a thing for you, we can suggest the second line means something out of love, no? Afterwards, we could search the trees beside the camp pillars since the riddle clearly said entrance & exit.
- Kylie: She nods and grins at the suggestion. Okie dokie, then. So... first we check the Camp Entrance entrance, then the pillars and, as our last resort, the beach... since, you know, sometimes people accidentally show up at the beach....
- Cody: He doesn't look quite easy for her entering the beach so early, but he smiles, knowing she would not pass that gate. He nods as wellAs you wish. He walks casually behind her
- Kylie: She walks, feeling a bit self-conscious at the fact that Cody was following her. Not long later she and he arrived at the camp entrance.
- Cody: His phone suddenly rings. The weird thing about his ringtone was it sounded like a girl's voice saying "good morning" in Japanese. He blushes and hopes Kylie didn't notice that Excuse me. He smiles before picking it up. He talks for a decent 20 seconds before turning back to Kylie.I got to go. Bye! I expect you wont get lost He laughs
- Kylie: She rolls her eyes and raises a hand in goodbye. I doubt I'd get lost. I know this place pretty well by now...
- Cody: He points at the note Not at the road, at that.He laughs before running away
- Kylie: She rolls her eyes while a smile graces her lips. She turns to the Camp entrance. So... I'm looking for a weapon... soared to struck.... soar.... She glances around, eyes wide, looking for an arrow which could have been pinned to a tree.
- An arrow can be noticed stuck to a tree, not Thalia's tree though. The tree is located after the camp entrance pillars. It is actually the tree Kevin leaned on when he was taking pictures. It was the exact spot he has accidentally took a picture of Kylie on his first day.
|| To get to the next area, you must return the item to where it belongs.
- Kylie: She takes hold of the arrow and pulls it out of the tree. She takes hold of the new note too and smiles a bit, thinking this one was much easier to understand. Where it belongs.... She chuckles and turns, heading towards the familiar Archery Range. In a matter of minutes, she arrived there.
- Surprisingly, the archery range is deserted this hour. No one is shooting arrows at all in the Archery range. What is peculiar about the range is that there are already arrows in all of the targets, but one like it was on purpose. The nymphs didn't pick them out either. On the arrowless target, there appears to be a pink heart shaped sticky note directly on the red dot. In the middle of the heart, there is a red dot drawn as if it wants Kylie to shoot right at it. On what she can see right now, the paper seems as one layered only, but thick.
- Kylie: Seeing the arrowless target, she hesitantly approaches it, noticing immediately the heart shaped sticky note on the center. She frowns a bit as she examines the rest of the target but finds it untouched. She stares for a while at the red dot in the center of the heart before moving away from it and towards the bow that was resting against a tree. She took the bow before glancing from it then to the target. As if by instinct, she readied her shooting stance, notching in the arrow which she had taken earlier from the tree. Not a moment later, the arrow cut through the air before piercing the middle of the sticky note, where the red dot had been drawn. .... Now what?
- Once Kylie has hit the target mark, a small bag slips to the floor. Inside the small plastic bag is two cubes of crush ambrosia, one more of dried of its juice to be exact. Apparently, Kylie must've shot the string tied both to the heart and bag,cutting off their connection which has a much deeper meaning to it. Other than the bag of ambrosia, she gets no other clue. Where could she possibly go next?
- Kylie: After seeing the bag suddenly fall, she immediately rushes to it, only to find the ambrosia squares inside. This only puzzles her more. She sighs. This wild goose chase.... She shakes her head before turning to put back the bow where she found it. She picks up the bag and takes it with her, not wanting to waste the ambrosia. The minute she put the bow back, an idea clicked in her mind. She looked at the two pieces of ambrosia before grinning. Of course! I'm such an idiot sometimes. With a new-found excitement, she heads off for the Big house, ignoring anyone who passed by. Soon enough, she reached it and, without pausing, headed for the fourth floor. By the time she got there, she was a little out of breath. Why must the infirmary have to be on the fourth floor?
- Kiana: As soon as she notices Kylie's arrival, she pulls her by the arm, regardless of her tired sister. Sis! She hands her a coupon for Pizza Hut Someone dressed all black came here with a weird wolf mask came here. He told me to give that to you.She smiles innocently to make her believe it is so. Suddenly a patient winces in pain, Kiana looks directly at the room.Don't worry! I'll take your shift!
- Kylie: She tries to protest. No wait, Kiana, you don't need to take my shift. And when did this person come by?
- Kiana: Being known as a child actress before coming to camp, she mimics a thinking expression and gestures.Hmm... all he told me was to let you go there. You should as the counter. Bye and best wishes!She winks before pushing a patient in a wheelchair back to his room as fast a possible.
- Kylie: She sighs and glances at the coupons. She glances suspiciously around the room before making her way outside the Big House. She returns to her cabin first, changing shoes before heading out of Camp. After a while, she arrived in front of Pizza Hut but was a bit reluctant to enter.
- Nothing is wrong outside of the shop. Inside, only one table is occupied. There is one boy situated near the counter and is looking outside as if he is waiting for someone. He doesn't look like he's from camp. He also looks as if he has trouble with sinuses and keeps stopping his nose from dripping snot. PS. This guy isn't related at all >.< but kylie doesn't know that}}
- Kylie: Shrugging to herself, she enters the shop. She heads straight for the counter, placing the coupons on top of it. She looks uncomfortable. So uh yeah... Can I still use these? She's not really sure of what she's doing so she shifts avoids any and all eye contact.
- Salesman: I--He looks at bit confused.
- Saleslady: Oh! She approaches them I'll take this one, Chad. The boy leaves and the two of them now face each other So, you're the lucky girl. She chuckles I would my boyfriend would be as sweet, worrying about my lunch and all. Anyways, take a seat. We'll give you the pizza soon.
- Kylie: She looks uber confused, especially after the mention of a boyfriend, but does as the saleslady says. She chooses a table near the doors in case this was some sort of monster attack.
- Saleslady: She then serves Kylie three slices of pizza. Astonishingly it is Kylie's favorite flavor. The lady smiles before giving Kylie a red ball. The ball looks like it has bite marks from a dog. What could it mean?He told me to give this to you after you have your lunch. I couldn't guess what it was, so I gave it to you early, maybe you'll get it with more time. He also told me something like: "Throw it in the right place and someone will catch it." She then gets called by another customer who newly came in Excuse me She leaves Kylie to be as she gets another customer's order.
- Kylie: Ah the waitress/saleslady left, a feeling of confusion and fatigue washes over Kylie. Despite it being bad manners, she propped her right elbow on the table while resting her chin on the back of her hand. with her left hand, she took a pizza slice and began to eat it, keeping her eyes on the red ball. She heaves a sigh when she finished the first slice. And here I was thinking I'd get answers to this wild goose chase. She takes the red ball into her hands and turns it over, looking for anything that could serve as a hiding spot. Unfortunately, she found none and momentarily gave up. She took another slice and turned her gaze to the outside, watching as cars and people alike went by.
- If Kylie had noticed where Pizza Hut was positioned, she would discover the possible places she could go currently. In front of the shop directly was the park. Beside it was the post office and pub. Behind it was a nightclub. The host secretly hopes she would be able to analyze which one is the right choice.
- Kylie: Unfortunately, Kylie was so lost in thought that she DIDN'T notice her surroundings. Instead though, a man with a dog happened to walk by, having come from the park. Kylie's eyes widened and she watched as the man and the dog turn the corner. Afterwards, she looked at the red ball with the bite marks. A grin formed on her face as she finally realized where to go.
- In the park, a German Shepherd can be seen sitting near the fountain and bench. It is situation exactly near the entrance closest to Pizza Hut. The dog seems like he is searching for someone while at that position. Some little girls, about the age of eight, can be seen poking and cuddling him. What is special about this dog is that he has a note attached around his neck, "Give me a treat and I'll help you through this trick."
- Kylie: She quickly ate her remaining pizza and headed out, rubber ball in hand. She passed by the waitress from earlier and gave her a slight nod and a warm smile as a sign of her appreciation. As she stepped out of the shop, she shielded her eyes a bit from the sun's sudden glare. She began walking to the park, but not after noticing the dog near the fountain. Glancing at the ball in her hand, she approached the dog wearily, never having been an animal person before.
- Cain: He parks proudly at Kylie. He wags his tail as well in appreciation as he jumps at her and licks her. The children, who were surprised, start crying or running away. The dog whimpers.
- Kylie: Not knowing what to do, she scratched the dog behind the ear. Keep calm there little guy. No need to be sad now.
- Cain: It tries to bow his head so Kylie would notice the:""Give me a treat and I'll help you through this trick." sign
- Kylie: She notices the sign and her eyebrows scrunch again in confusion. Give me a treat... and I'll you through this trick? She looks at Cain in the eyes. She forgets that it's possible for Cain not to understand her. Does that mean you'll help me get to where ever this hunt thing is taking me?
- Cain: He nods before giving a generous lick on her nose. Since he loves to stay as a German Shepherd, he doesn't bother changing forms at all. It would be bothersome, also, someone told him to stay that way. That someone wants to know how Kylie would react to pets.'"Arf!
- Kylie: She chuckles in amusement as she wipes her nose from the slobbery saliva from Cain. She ruffles the hair on his head. If all dogs were like you, I think I'd have adopted one when I was younger. She forgets about the red rubber ball in her hand for a while.
- Cain: He gives a proud and contented doggy grin at Kylie thanks to her compliment. He then eyes the ball in Kylie's hand. His eyes shimmer with the red ball. It was the same ball he had lost a week ago. His eyes then looked bothered as it was the same day Laika left. He slumps to the ground and whimpers while staring at the ball.
- ooc: Who's Laika?
- Kylie: She leans in closer, worry clear on her face. What's wrong buddy? Did you eat something bad? She places her free hand gently on Cain's back, gently rubbing it back and forth, as though to comfort him.
- OOC: *whispers* His ex owned by owlz >.<"
- Cain: He looks a bit lifted by Kylie's actions and nods. He treats this as a sign of treat. He snuggles the ball with his nose though, as if he wants it back. While doing so, he goes closer to Kylie for warmth and comfort.
- ooc: omg cute puppyyyyyy *is falling in love with the cuteness*
- Kylie: She blinks a bit in confusion before lifting the ball to Cain. Is this yours? I mean, would you want to have it?
- Cain: He gives his cutest puppy dog eyes before nodding.
- OOC: XD
- Kylie: She chuckles and ruffles Cain's head with one hand and extends the other one towards him. Go on. Take it.
- Cain: Once Kylie had said these words, he pounces on her. He bites the ball and shakes his head with it. He places it on the floor and holding it with his two paws before gnawing it contently. From so much gnawing, he slips and his ball bounce away. He immediately chases after it and comes back to Kylie, giving an embarassed look before sitting with the ball in his mouth.
- Kylie: She lets out a melodic laugh, having been amused by Cain's actions. She ruffles his hair affectionately. Gosh, I wonder if I'm allowed to keep you.
- Cain: He chuckles with how he can right now in that form. Being treated, he gives a doggy grin and wags his tail contently. He barks and starts to lead. He turns back and abruptly turns his head, gesturing her to walk beside him.
- Kylie: She scrambles to her feet and falls into step with Cain. She looks around before looking at Cain curiously. Where are you taking me?
- Cain: Right now, he actually looks like he gave Kylie a wink. He barks and moves his head, gesturing for Kylie to trust him
- Kylie: She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. The people must think I'm weird for talking to a dog. She whispers this to herself, all while shaking her head in embarrassment.
- Cain: Cain suddenly chuckles which sounds more like sneezing for a dog. He suddenly stops from his tracks and looks up Kylie before running towards the bench. He takes a bit of a CB inside a container. Afterwards, he comes back to his orignial position and looks up at Kylie, extending the CD case
- Kylie: Cain's actions proved to bring out more questions than answers. She extends her hand and takes hold of the CD case, examining the front and back. A CD? She looks at Cain questioningly.
- Cain: He nods. The CD has nothing unfamiliar. Nothing special wirtten on it. When you open the case, on the left side, a sticky note is attached with: "Follow your guide"
- Kylie: She turns the Cd over and over before finally opening it. The sticky note immediately catches her eye. Follow my guide.... She looks at Cain and rubs his head again. That wouldn't happen to be you, would it?
- Cain: He barks cheerfully before doing a trick. He stands on two of his hind left and flattens his front paws before jumping around in a circular turn on-the-spot. He then returns to the ground and makes a ^w^ face that would bring any doglover into tears.
- Kylie: She make a x3 face and kneels down in front of Cain, ruffling his hair affectionately. Okay, you are seriously making me want to bring you home.
- Cain: Snuggling Kylie, he gives a doggy "hehe." If only Kylie knew he was a man himself, saying such things would force her in discomfort, alright. He trots into the lead and looks back to bark to Kylie.'"
- Kylie: She chuckles and walks after Cain, silently wondering where they're headed for this time.
- Cain leds Kylie towards the Water Arena's forest. Once Kylie enters the field, she may notice Cain sniffing out in the air. The dog barks loudly as well, so she may notice it. Cain then is leading her towards a music player covered in the grass. The CD slot is open, signifying someone should place a CD there.
- Kylie: With the help of Cain's guidance, she sees the music player. She opens the CD case in her hand and takes out the CD inside. Carefully, she places the CD on the alloted CD slot and hit the "play" button.
- As soon as the music starts, a song plays Grey Area by Sam Tsui. The hidden Zayden creates an illusion as Cain goes out of her sight. From only Kylie's point of view, she will see the arena switch to a dreamy hazy-like field. The sky she would see would be toppled with auroras like the ones on the North. The rest she will hear and see would be real, but Zayden tries to control it to make her feel she only sees illusions. Soon, a figure comes out. The figure is actually the real Kevin. However, he seems hazy and his face is covered with a full face mask like the one he is wearing in his profile. Two other back-up boys, Jake & Cody, come out, but you can easily name them by their hair color. They soon perfect the choreography given in the song. As the first chorus ends, the lead boy extends his hand towards her.
- Kylie: She stares at the lead boy for a moment before tentatively placing her hand in his despite not knowing what to do afterwards.
- Kevin: He is actually inviting her to dance with him. Once her hand interlocks with his, you can feel a grin behind that mask. He takes a step backwards as he tries to twirl his partner.
- Kylie: She immediately notices his effort to have her twirl and, as though by instinct, she executed a graceful twirl despite having never taken proper dance lessons before.
- Kevin: He doesn't look surprised, thinking it was her natural talent. He leans her down before letting go of his arm, knowing the end of the song is nearing. He gives a smile before back-flipping twice and twisting like a hurricane, a little move Jake taught him at the start of camp.
- Kylie: She could only look at him in dumbfounded surprise, being in awe at what he just did.
- ooc: fgjdhjkh my post is so rjfjk ;-;
- ooc: >.<" whatcha call mine?X))
- '"After the song ends, everything immediately reverts back to normal. The CD player seems to have disappeared, so did the boys---like a dream. What is left behind is an array of blooms which are blooming from the spot Kevin once stood. A moon flower exceptionally stands out. Nothing else particular is left as a clue except the little MOON flower.
- Kylie: At first, when everything disappeared, she blinked numerous times, even going as far as to rub her eyes to make sure that it wasn't all just a dream or an illusion. Once she finished, everything was as it should have been. She took notice of the flowers and immediately spotted the moon flower. She walks over and kneels by it, gently caressing its petals. "A moon flower, eh..." She bows her head a bit, so her hair falls into her eyes. She doesn't bother with it however, as everything seems to fall into place. The scavenger hunt, the gifts, the teddy bear, the name "Koray"... A smile graces her lips and a soft giggle escapes from them. "Mystery solved then...." With her smile forming into a grin, she quickly stands and rushes out of the arena, whispering only one word - or rather, a name - as she exited the battleground. "Kevin."
- ooc: omg, I just gave myself the feels imagining this xD
- ooc: >.<" you gave me from reading it XD
- Kevin: As he hadn't left the arena, he blushes at her uttering his name.
Between the two bushes, the sweet tone rings into his ears as he smiles. His raise rises from so much feelings clashing inside him. He tries to stay still and unnoticed. He wants to guide her into the last destination, hoping she will know where it is. A place where all Pandia kids can be found. He has prepared a not so little and disturbing token to her.
- Kylie: It didn't take long for her to find her next destination. After a number of twists and turns, she came to a halt in front of a regular cabin made of brown and grey stones - the Pandia Cabin. She catches her breath for a moment, fixing herself up before knocking on the cabin door.
- Troy: He opens the door, catching the sight of Kylie. "Oh hey, Kylie. You must be looking for Kev's room." He points to a small room by the common room "There it is over there. Make yourself at home."
- Kylie: She looks surprised that Troy knew where she was going. "Uhh, thanks..." She entered the cabin and walks over the Kevin's room, taking hold of the doorknob. She looks back first at Troy. "Is Kevin inside?"
- Troy: He shakes his head "No. He left earlier this afternoon, so it's pretty empty in there." He goes back to drawing in his notebook
- Kylie: She frowns a bit but nods in appreciation. "Thanks." Without waiting for a reply, she twists the knob and silently enters Kevin's room.
- Kevin's room is actually neat and tidy, compared to most occasions, like he was expecting a guest. There appears to be no one there. On the floor, there is are pink sticky notes of feet, a total of 14 towards an orange curtain that looks like its not going to be permanently installed. The curtain blocks something large pinned to the wall.
- You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.
- I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
- Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?
- If kindness were time, you’d be eternity.
- Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
- I'll give you 12 roses. 10 real, 1 fake, 1 enchanted and then Ill say:" I will stop loving you when all the roses die"
- Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind, not like I want to.
- If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
- You're eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean and I'm lost at your sea!
- A touch of an angel, there was light, I'm dead---wait, it was you.
- I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
- I won't promise you the moon or stars, but only me who will watch them with you.
- Want to be different? Say yes and pull off the curtain.
- To Kylie Shay, Apollo's masterpiece
- Kylie: She silently enters the neat room, closing the door behind her. As she walks, she bends down to pick up the sticky notes; feeling her heart flutter upon reading every word; feeling the heat rising to her cheeks as a warm feeling washes through her with each step. Finally, she reached the curtain. By then, her heart was beating wildly, both in nervousness and in excitement... maybe, even love. She gently took hold of the curtain and pulled it to the side.
- Once the curtain is pulled off, it reveals a large canvas. There lied a painting of Kylie as the sun was shinning on her. The drawing was hand drawn with charcoal, most probably. Every detail was given importance to. On the corner right, there lies the original photo Kevin took on the first day to camp. Its upper portion is taped to the paper, but when you flip it upwards, Kevin's tiny signature can be seen.
- Kevin: Thanks to the perfect location, Kevin was able to conceal himself without much effort. He stands behind Kylie as she opens and enters his room. He stands invisibly behind Kylie, waiting to see her reaction.
- Kylie: When she first saw the canvas, she couldn't help but think of it as beautiful. After a few seconds though, she realizes that it was a painting of her. She takes a step forward, raising a hesitant hand to the painting, as though checking to see if it was truly her. A few tears dropped to the floor as she simply looked at the painting. Her eyes then caught sight of the picture. That too, she reached for, slowly and carefully peeling off the tape so as not to destroy the canvas. When she flipped it over and saw Kevin's signature, a small smile appeared on her lips before soft sobs escaped them.
- Kevin: Seeing that she wasn't mad at him or freaked out, he gives a wholehearted smile. His heart beats faster as he is unable to express his happiness. Without knowing, his hand takes to rise and takes a picture of Kylie. A flash appears. He is cut off from his daze and chuckles. I didn't hand draw all of that for you to cry, Kylie
- Kylie: Hearing his voice, she looks back, a small smile on her features. Her eyes seem to glow with happiness, despite the tears flowing out of them. She wipes her eyes with the back of her hand, laughing a bit as she did so. "Yeah... I'm sorry about that... it's just..." She pauses for a moment, taking in a deep breath. "No one's ever done something like this for me before..." Without realizing it, she had stepped closer to Kevin and wrapped her arms around him, burying her head in his shoulder. "Thank you."
- Kevin: He blushes madly once she has hugged him. His necklace turns bright ruby red. Slowly, he takes out his handkerchief. He gently pats her back and returns the embrace. He also runs his fingers through her hair softly, treasuring a rare moment.The pleasure is mine. I don't see any reason why someone shouldn't, do you?
- Kylie: She couldn't answer, her sobs temporarily taking away her ability to speak. As she wipes her eyes, she feels like a little kid and the thought makes her blush in embarrassment. She looks up at Kevin, a silent apology in her eyes. "I wish you didn't have to see me in such a condition like this."
- Kevin: He gives a joking tone You'll see me in that state if you say no. He smiles as he takes off one hand. He then dabs the cloth on her eyes gently, making sure it's drier now than when she used her hands.
- Kylie: She doesn't resist, as she normally would if anyone tried to do what Kevin was doing at that moment. "After all you've done for me... who am I to say no? Although..." She bites her lower lip, moving her gaze to the wooden floor. "Are you sure you're asking the right girl? I mean... my past... experiences with... with love didn't end up that... well." She seems to be struggling to form the right words.
- Kevin: He chuckles before placing his hand on her chin and raising her head slowly. He looks at her eyes sincerely with a warm smile. I don't see why no one would do such a thing. I don't see anyone else, which means, I'm sure it's you. Though I have a request, don't treat me like my brother or the other guys. He smiles I haven't had the best with the past either, so let's grow with each other, alright?
- Kylie: At his words, she could only smile and nod. "Only when one faces their past can they move on to their future," she quotes. "Looks like it's high time we left our pasts behind, don't you think?"
- Kevin: He smiles mischievously Deal, so how to we seal this? He winks
- Kylie: For a moment, her mind goes blank and she could only look at him blankly. "Uhh..."
- Kevin: He shakes his head and smiles, blushing actually. He tries to act more confident and goes closer to Kylie. He uses his right hand to cup her cheek and kisses her on the lips
- Kylie: As his lips met hers, her eyes fluttered close and she moved in a bit to deepen further the kiss.
- Kevin: As he opened his eyes, he notices the full moon on his window.He realizes its getting late and pulls back from such a kiss. I should take you back now, it's getting late. The Apollo cabin members will miss its counselor He smiles teasingly
- Kylie: She chuckles a bit. "Let's hope they haven't burned down any building looking for me." She chuckles again at the thought.
- Kevin: He laughs. Your light beams are scary. I wouldn't want to get hit by that. He moves towards the door and opens it for her, allowing her to go out first. By the way, you can pick-up the drawing any day
- Kylie: She nods at him. "Maybe I'll get it tomorrow?"
- Kevin: Any day He inserts his right hand into his pocket, searching for something. Once he has found the spare key to his room, he smiles. Despite the small distance, he tosses it to Kylie. Catch.
- Kylie: She turns back and, with reflexes such as hers, easily catches the key. She looks at it in question before turning to Kevin, raising it up. "What's this for?"
- Kevin: He tries to ask innocent about it It's a key, for a door, to open a door, my door.
- Kylie: She gives him an amused smile. "So, a spare key to your door?"
- Kevin: He nods along, while giving this indescribable smile You're free to enter whenever you like, even if its for a bad dream.
- Kylie: She nods in appreciation. "Thanks. Just don't be surprised when you find me randomly bursting into your room." She winks playfully.
- Kevin: I'll keep that in mind. He closes the door behind them. Soon, exiting the cabin door as fast as he can before his siblings tease him. With the night sky over them, he seems comfortable to move.
- Kylie: She notices that he seems more comfortable as soon as they left the cabin. She chuckles about their situation. "It seems opposites really do attract, huh?"
- Kevin: He blushes from her words I believe it would work if the two aren't total opposites, because that'll be too hard to cope up with. Are we though? He asks her curiously without looking at her. His free hand his pocket.
- Kylie: She shrugs lightly. "Who knows?" A thoughtful expression crosses her face. "A child of the sun and a child of the moon..."
- Kevin: We'll see along the way. He suddenly pauses from his tracks to remember Cody. Got a nice explanation in mind?
- Kylie: When she noticed him stop, she stopped too. After Kevin spoke, a confused look passed over her face. "An... explanation?"
- Kevin: He chuckles slightly I'm guessing we have to face "Uncle" tomorrow, if you know what I mean.
- Kylie: "Ah..." Upon remembering about the... uncle incident, her face turns a deep crimson. "Oh uh..."
- Kevin: He scratches his head awkwardly while looking on the other side. He blushes and accidentally gives Kylie's hand a tighter grip Yea.. Without noticing it, they are already outside the Apollo Cabin
- Kylie: She looked at her cabin, blushing a bit when she noticed that there were far too many lights on for her liking. She pursed her lips a bit before glancing at Kevin. "Well, uh, I-i guess this is my stop then..."
- Kevin: He nods casually before kissing her on the forehead. He swiftly pulls back and acts like nothing's wrong. Sweet dreams.
- Kylie: She flashes him a small, shy smile before walking to the front door of the cabin. "Same to you."
- Kevin: He smiles and waves goofily like the first time they met. He waits for her to get in the cabin, of course
- Kylie: She giggles softly, raising a hand in farewell before quietly entering her cabin, closing the door softly behind her.
- Kevin: He looks up to the full moon and gives a flying kiss to it. Thanks. He then makes use of the moonlight in front of him. After riding on it, he returns to his cabin, more than contently.