Dante's Night Out
Anthony: He's in the town and it's late at night. He's dreadfully bored...
Ruben: Ruben walks up in front of Anthony, at a pace of about three feet in front of him.
Anthony: He becomes slightly unsettled by seeing Ruben.
Garrett and Ruben: Garrett runs at Anthony's back, and attempts to tackle him. Ruben puts his knee out in front of Anthony so that when Anthony falls, his face will be smashed on his knee.
Anthony: He is tackled from behind by Garrett, and his face crashes into Ruben's knee, and he screams out in pain.
Garrett and Ruben: Ruben sticks Anthony in the neck with a knife, and Garrett runs his broad swords through Anthony.
Anthony: He dies...
Garrett and Ruben: They walk towards the park area of the town. hoping that they can find some chick to bang.
Dante: He's stalking the park, a bloody mace strapped to his back. His left cheek and chest are covered in blood.
Garrett and Ruben: Garrett sees Dante, and he runs towards him alone. Pulling his great sword out and charging towards Dante
Dante: He draws his mace, which easily deflects the sword. "Garrett?! What the f*cks your deal?!" He asked before pulling back his mace and swinging towards his left shoulder.
Garrett: "I figured I'd lessen my competition, because you know, can't have a whole bunch of f*cking beast murderers you little bitch face f*cking whore." *Garrett brings the great sword up and deflects the mace blow. and then swings his sword at Dante's waist*
Dante: "Fine! Have it your way!" He said with a grin, but that grin was quickly cut short by Garrett's successful cut. Dante quickly jumped back, his healing factor quickly stopping the bleeding and he used his healing powers to easily close the wound. He charged again, feinting towards his left. But Dante tried to bash Garrett's face from the right.
Garrett: Garrett suddenly takes a step back, but it isn't far enough, and the mace crashes into Garrett's face. Garrett spins around as the mace hits him, and cries out for Ruben, "RUBEN!!!!" Garrett then assumes another fighting pose.
Ruben: Ruben comes running, with his sword and a knife drawn, and he throws the knife at Dante.
Dante: He generates a dark red shield of his own life force. He merely grins at the feeble attack. "Seriously?! You need some little bitch to fight your battles for you?!" He asked as the shield began to fade and Dante leaped up. Trying to use his mace to shatter Ruben's ribs and pierce his lungs.
Ruben: He drops onto his butt and is sliding under Dante's attack, and he then kicks upwards with his Satyr legs, hoping to severely wound Dante's junk with his furry hoofing.
Dante: He receives a sharp kick to his left knee. He grunts in pain as he tries draining a part of Ruben's life force. Hoping to weaken him as he brings down his mace towards his skull.
Ruben: He takes the mace to the skull, and throws a throwing knife, but because of the unexpected crushing blow to the face, Ruben throws the knife and it hits Garrett in the stomach. Ruben's nose bone shattered up into his skull and he lays their limp and lifeless, having passed easily.
Garrett: "AHAAAAAHA, AHAAH, AHAhaha! YOU BASTARD!!!! I knew you were f*ckign weak Ruben, I KNEW IT, You f*ckign sone of a bitch asshole!!!! GAAADHG!!" Garrett screams in pain, and has no way to heal the wound in his stomach... Garrett falls to his knees. "KILL ME YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!!!"
Dante: He laughs pretty loudly "Wait wait lemme get this straight. You're too pussy to do this gig on your own and he's the weak one?!" He asked as he marched towards Garrett. "Any last words?!" He asked with a sick and twisted grin as he tried to shatter his ribs with a powerful blow.
Garrett: "RUBEN YOU F*CKING BASTARD ASSHAT!!!!" Garrett screams as his lungs suddenly rupture, and he can't breathe at all. Garrett merely falls over... "You are better than Ruben and I.... ever were.... f*cking good job.... d*ck wad...." And with that, Garrett passes out, and then he dies.
Dante: "Yeah I already knew that..." He muttered before swinging his mace over shoulder and walking off.
Demolition Time :3
Aleciabeth: Aleciabeth is walking towards the woods, she has a dagger in hand, and plans to end the life of the person she told she would meet in the woods. "That bastard will never even know what's happening until it's too f*cking late."
Darius: "Hmmm..." His shirt is splattered in blood, having brutally murdered a pair of stray naiads. He has his battle axe in his right hand, he searches the woods carefully. Trying to see if he can get a few more kills in for the day, which will get him closer to his goal..
Aleciabeth: She trips and falls, and screams, "SHIT!!!!" as she lands on her own knife, and it sticks into her thigh. Aleciabeth gets up, and then looks around, she then hears a great ton of commotion coming from some birds just 25 feet to her right...
Darius: Her screams catch his attention, he hides behind the trees as he gets closer to the source of the sound.
Aleciabeth: She sobs quietly, and continues to walk towards the meeting place, but upon reaching it, she sees that no-one is there... Aleciabeth falls to her knees, and flings the knife into a nearby tree. "DAMN YOU!" She screams at the person that was supposed to be there...
Darius: "What. are you..?" He asked her as he emerged from his hiding spot, seeing Alecia as a very easy victim. But the Faction Lt. disapproves of the idea of spilling demigod blood at the moment, he grips his axe and waits for her answer.
Aleciabeth: "YOU BASTARD, I WILL AVENGE MY PREVIOUS LIFE!" she screams at Darius, she tries to stand to her feet, but can't, "KILL ME AGAIN YOU BASTARDS!" Aleciabeth starts crying, vividly remembering the horror of her first death.
Darius: "Answer the question and you might live.." He proclaimed as he stood over her, chuckling slightly at her pain and misery.
Aleciabeth: "I will have revenge, you sick bastard! I will have revenge on my previous life, and the gods for making me what I am!" she screams again, lashing out at Darius with her hands.
Darius: He rolled his eyes at her yelling, deciding that whether she was a demigod or not. She would be put out of her misery. He stepped back to avoid her attacks, before swinging one leg towards her face. His commanded his foot to vibrate, which would greatly enhance it's power.
Aleciabeth: The kick crushed her jaw and nose, keeping her from screaming that she would have revenge for being turned into a nymph. Aleciabeth then tried to get on her hands and knees so that she could try to stand, but only shook violently and fell on her face... She just barely had the energy to look up at Darius and beg mercy, "Kill me."
Darius: "That was the plan.." He looked over his axe, originally planning to split her head open with it. Oh like she's worth it.. He thought as he brought down his vibrating foot towards her skull.
Aleciabeth: Her skull cracks, and blood quickly pools around her body. Her skin turns ash white as she quickly drains out. Her body gives one convulsion as if she were still alive, and then it falls still, silent, and dead.
- Darius: He sighs as he explores the streets of an urban city. Darius was on the warpath again, using his knowledge of explosives and arson to set off 4 bombs and start two fires. He has a backpack full of his equipment, the son of destruction looks towards a hospital. He grins, seeing it as his next target.
- Sharon: Sharon has on a hoodie, and a pair of short shorts. As she walks, she thinks, why not go visit some of the guys in the hospital, I'm sure they'd want some company. So Sharon walks towards the hospital, unknowing that Darius is looking directly at the hospital she's only 20 yards away from.
- Carter: Carter walks up to the big glass pane windows of the ground floor of the hospital looking inside at mass mayhem as people are shuffled from one place to another, "Mmm, hopefully there aren't anymore explosions..." Carter turns away from the doors, and walks down the steps leading up to the glass doors of the hospital...
- Darius: He enters the hospital calmly, grinning as he walks past all the workers. Because of how busy and cluttered the hospital is, no one notices an out of place immensely tall 20 year old. After a while he reaches a large pillar, 4 security guards are around. After Darius quickly murders all 4 of them with his steel axe, he takes off his backpack and pulls out a timer bomb. He places on the pillar and sets it, grinning madly.
- Sharon: She walks into the hospital, and immediately notices the blood and dead floor guards... She screams.....
- Carter: Having seen Sharon walk by, he decides to walk in after her, to try and get acquainted with her, but all he hears when he opens the door, is her screaming. Carter immediately looks around, but can't see that there's blood or four dead people, So he runs to the first floor guard by the door to ask what's wrong, but the floor guard doesn't even know...
- Darius: The bomb is ticking, getting ready to set off. Darius has already dashed out of the hospital. Some people are suspicious to this, but their current worries make them forget about the man who has already made his way out of the door.
- Sharon: She notices that Darius has fled, and so she runs after him, grabbing Carter, thinking he's a random buff looking guy, as she runs out the door.
- Carter: After being dragged out of the hospital by Sharon, he spots Darius, yells at him, then begins running after Darius.
- Darius: "3..2...1.." He says without turning back, the hospital blows up. The force of the blast takes down some of the support beams of the tower. The gas tanks all over the hospital expand the explosion. He can't help but laugh as burned corpses scatter across the area. The building is blazing, massive amounts of smoke and cinders can be seen. The building is crumbling and shall soon collapse.
- Sharon: She is knocked forwards and down by the blast, she falls onto the concrete and busts her nose causing it to bleed, but she gets up, and runs after Carter, who is running after Darius.
- Carter: He figures he's within range of shouting at Darius, so he screams out, "Come back Asshat!!!" and continues to run after Darius. Carter does however notice that Sharon is getting closer to him as he gets closer to Darius.
- Darius: He fires a small and compact energy wave towards Carter's face after turning around. Annoyed with him, he hopes the wave would collide with his face. He kept running, needing to flee the scene.
- Carter: He is hit square in the nose with the blast of energy, his nose is broken, and he falls directly too the ground, he begins to get up, but feels at his bleeding nose, trying too figure out how badly it is damaged...
- Sharon: She runs past Carter, and runs even faster as she sees she is closing the distance between her and Darius.
- Darius: He had noticed Sharon and heard her footsteps, he ripped off the large branch of a tree he passed by. Quickly vibrated it and hurled it behind it, threatening to smack her in the torso or face.
- Sharon: She sidesteps the branch, and then continues to run after Darius. Sharon uses necromancy to make dark, black, smoky hands that come in swiping, and attempted crushing movements at Darius from nearby fumes from an air vent from a coal burning factory.
- Carter: He still lies on the ground, touching his broken nose, trying to figure out whether or not it is actually busted or not.
- Darius: He's obvious to the presence of the hands until it's too late. As he feels the intense grip of the dead matter around him. "F*ck this..." He groans as he emits an omnidirectional wave of energy around him. The hands break apart and fade away. Darius turns to Sharon and marches towards her slowly. "What the hell was that?" He asked, wondering what her organs looked like.
- Sharon/Carter: "Wouldn't you like to know?" she replies snidely, "What you did in that hospital was carnal and illicitly ill mannered, and quite frankly, you f*cking suck," She says in a disgusted tone. Sharon notices that Darius is walking towards her, but then hears Carter shout at her, "Lady! Stay away from that guy, he'll kill you!" Sharon snickers and laughs at that, "Would you like to try and kill me? Quite f*cking frankly, it'd be fun to let you try and fail."
- Darius: He smirks as well, closing the distance between them. "I like your attitude, frankly I'd rather kill that annoying motherf*cker over there. He sounds pretty freakin weak.."
- Sharon/Carter: "What's in it for me if I let you kill him?" Sharon grins like the devil, waiting for Darius to give*Darius: her some form of a tasty deal. Carter however screams because he now realizes his nose is busted...
- Darius: "Well we could just take it easy, get to know eachother. Won't be anything serious, just something fun.."
- Sharon/Carter: "And why would I want to do that?" Sharon grins, then brings forth a stream of fire that travels from her shoulder-blade, down her arm and to her hand, which she promptly waggles around her fingers, toying with the flames, waiting for Darius to say something that displeases her. Carter screams again.