Characters and Word Bubbles
Tacey's Word Bubble
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to write/read weapons out of pure energy which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also write/read other objects that are for non-combative purposes
- Children of Mnemosyne can launch orbs of ink which burst upon striking the target, temporarily obscuring their vision. They can only launch three orbs of ink at a time.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to write/read a shield of pure energy, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which will blunt most attacks but slow the movement of the conjurer.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to revert time around them for a short duration in order to dodge an attack that was unforeseen. After doing so, this ability cannot be used for a while.
- Children of Mnemosyne gain memory of the contents of any written text - such as a book or a webpage - as soon as they lay eyes on it. They would still have to learn what it all means, however.
- Children of Mnemosyne have an eidetic memory and can remember every detail of a previous fight with an opponent.
- Children of Mnemosyne can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Mnemosyne are able to force everyone around them within a 10-meter radius to remember and dwell on an event from their past that emulates a certain emotion from the affected. The child of Mnemosyne can choose which emotion they would like their targets to feel, be it anger, sadness, happiness, ecstasy or anything in or ecstasy. The user cannot hold the targets under their control for more than a few minutes, and the effects of the power can cause those around them to become positive and motivated from their happy memory
- Children of Mnemosyne can use descriptive insults used both against themselves and their opponents to gain a temporary boost in speed and strength. The longer they maintain this boost, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Mnemosyne can read/write wings into existence. This enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to travel back and forth in time, but they are unable to interact with or change past events they are only able to see the events play out. When they go forward in time they only see “possible” futures, that does not mean those future events will come to pass.
- Children of Mnemosyne can view the memories of another person that they can see, in real time. They may struggle to zero in on specific memories, however, and the target can notice and resist them if they are too forceful.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can temporarily rewrite details about the battlefield they are fighting on in order to alter it and gain an advantage over their opponent. This could include things like temporarily eliminating the shadows on a battlefield if they are fighting a child of Nyx or temporarily drying up the water if they are fighting a child of Poseidon. The change takes effect gradually and only lasts for a moderate time. The more complicated the wording of the change, and the less clear their description of it is, the more the user is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can manifest a person or creature from any book in order to temporarily fight alongside them. The manifestation cannot be larger than 2-3 the size of the user and will dissipate after a short time. The person cannot be overly powerful and the user will have a hard time moving while the manifestation is in place.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can morph into a state of pure imagination. This grants them flight, receive enhancement in some of their abilities (Offensive 1, Defensive 1, 3 Month and 6 Month) and invulnerability to attacks. This effect only lasts for a short time, leaving the user extremely drained and temporarily unable to move afterward.
- Children of Mnemosyne typically have excellent memories, unable to forget details from their past and are therefore immune to the effects of amnesia and other memory-related illnesses.
- Though most demigods struggle with dyslexia, children of Mnemosyne usually do so to a lesser extent because their mother is the goddess of the written word.
- Children of Mnemosyne can normally learn and decipher other languages incredibly easy. Ex: Hearing a woman speak Chinese would mean the user could somewhat understand even if they never heard the language before. If they then have a lengthy conversation with the woman in Chinese, they’d be considered fluent in the language afterward.
- Children of Mnemosyne often grow up to become great authors, English teachers, and historians.
|Fei Yen ~ Mortiad|
“Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.”
|Fei Yen's Word Bubble|
|Owned by: Kevin ~ Posted on: Roleplay:Main Forum/General/Kevin and Mel's Long Awaited Roleplay|
Could Have Ended Up Being a Lesbian Relationship Roleplay
Approximately 7:30 AM, in the pond located in the forest...
Tacey: Tacey had woken up to woken up at the brink of daylight with hopes that she can embrace the tranquility of camp out of the reach of disturbances and long before the hectic environment of camp unravels. She found her usual spot, beneath a willow tree that was magnificent and beautiful not too long ago—that is, until the frigid frost was brought upon North America by Boreas; now it is nothing but withered branches, a hollow shell of what it once was—but, deep down Tacey fully knows that it won't be long until the tree will return to its once former beauty and glory. But, only time will time as possibilities are endless. Tacey takes a deep breath of fresh air that brings a hint of frigidness. Embracing the beauty of mother nature, even in its winter dormant, can still easily bring inspiration into one's mind. She leaned against a tree with her journal in her lap and her quill in her right hand, lost within her thought, as a breeze sways her and blows through her hair.
max: like always he was awake by dawn as he started his regular routine which means a simple breakfast and a jog through camp. As he opened the door he was welcomed by the cold spring breeze he wore his blue tracksuit as he started his jog out of the aeolus cabin after a while he spotted tracey by the pond. His curiosity got the best of him as he came closer to the girl
Tacey: Tacey snaps out of her train of thought by the rustling of movement—not from the usual wildlife critters or the rustling of branches from the breezes. When she regains her focus upon the surrounding, she notices that a boy stands in front of her and that she is looking deep into his green eyes. Her face reddens slightly, as she wonders how long the boy had been standing in front her and how long she had been staring into his eyes. She slips her beloved journal and quill into her purse. Picking her purse up as she gets up, she straightens her skirt which has gotten wrinkled from sitting down and brushes off the dirt on it. She looks up at the stranger for a bit before looking down at her feet with no intent of any rudeness. "Uhm, hello there!" She says with a smile.
Max: he flinched a bit when his cover was blown as he came up to her Hi he said calmly with his best smile What are you doing up soo early? he asked trying hard to surpass his curiosity toward the fine lady he scans through the stuff she had with her as he walked next to her
Tacey: "Actually, not much, to be fairly honestly. Just simply taking some alone time from all the ruckus at camp." Tacey replies calmly, as she zips her purse so that its content—mainly her journal—isn't in plain sight. It's not that she doesn't trust the boy or that she's skeptical about him; but, frankly, they had only just met each other a few minutes ago. Her journal is quite the precious piece of possession to Tacey, and its content isn't something she feels quite comfortable with sharing. ...The ups and downs. ...The times of happiness of happiness and joy, along with the times of lost and sorrow. It has always been by her side. "And I haven't gotten to know your name yet." Tacey says; but, this time she looks at the boy while she speaks since she is starting to get more familiarized with him. She takes the first step, and introduces herself, "Tacey Pedita, a pleasure to meet you!"
Max: as the girl introduce herself he kept quite as he nodded solemnly thinking what to reply to the girl when she was done however he gave her his most polite smile I'm Maximilian Erickson he said slowly giving Tacey a simple bow to show how he was a gentleman and has zero interest in invading her privacy
Tacey: 'Maximilian,' she repeats in her head, as she tries to remember the name. "That's a very nice name, Maximilian! Is it alright for me to call you Max?" Tacey asks, giving a curtsey as a gesture of respect and gratitude in response to Maxmilian being such a gentleman with the bow. "And the same goes for you; what brings you up so early?" Tacey asks politely, "I'm guessing that you're not here for writing like I am."
Max: he shakes his head as he raised from the bow Nope...he said slowly as he gestures to his clothing I'm too active to sit down and read he gave his polite smile once more I was jogging until i saw you sitting alone...its not safe for a girl to be alone out here you know?
Tacey: "Do you jog around this area daily?" Tacey asks out of curiosity since she doesn't recall encountering him in this area before despite usually coming to this spot each day. When she hears Maximilian's worries of the dangers of her being alone in the outskirts of the forest, she re-assures him that she is in no more danger than being at camp—whether it's be training or the usual commotion between campers—itself, "No worries; this part of the forest is still very much within camp boundaries, so it should be quite safe and I shouldn't be in too much danger of encountering any monsters or Broken Covenant members."
Max: he shrugs Yeah I take this route regularly but I usually run this part later but I felt lazy today soo he winked I skip my usual route and I dont regret my choice he smiled at her once more Anyhow you could never know cause knowing the BC member and how dangerous they could be
Tacey: "Perhaps you should start making it a routine from now on," Tacey says, winking back. She nods in response to Maximilian's statement, as she is fully aware of how dangerous Broken Covenant members could be. "Of course, it's good to be cautious when Broken Covenant members could be around; better safe than sorry. But on the other hand, I wouldn't want that those worries to ruin my peaceful time out here either."
Nothing Shady Going on Here...
The sound of a thud echoes through the canopy of trees deeper within the forest. It's as if someone or perhaps something had collapsed onto the ground. The sound certainly came from close by, but, where did the sound come from and more importantly, what made that sound?
Fei Yen: With the simple use of her powers, thud—down goes the young and handsome son of Hades onto the ground as he lies—motionless—in a deathlike comatose state. "All I asked for was to spend some time with you... Was that too much to ask from you?" Fei Yen says to the son of Hades, brushing her hand across his face. "Creator and your mother did well making you!" Fei Yen says, dragging the unconscious son of Hades and having his comatose body lean against a nearby tree.
Max: he smiled when he heard her words If your here I'll skip breakfast he joked to her once more trying to be smooth either way I agree that we shouldn't give up serenity for safety but you cant help people from being uhhh he paused thinking for the proper words to use for this when suddenly he heard something in the forest you heard that right? he asked as serious as he can be as he took out his weapon
Tacey: Tacey was just about to respond to Maximilian's joke when the thud within the forest interrupted her. "What was that?" Tacey exclaims at the exact moment that Maximilian spoke. Tacey chuckles with just a slight bit of uneasiness, "I guess we both heard that!" She is more curious about the origin of the noise than she is shocked or afraid. Tacey reads a Celestial Bronze Rapier—with a beautifully engraved hilt and a thin and lightweight, but also extremely sharp, blade—into existence. Just in case.
Max: he looks at her seeing the rapier seems like we're going on an adventure...he teased her once more maybe we'll find buried treasure he spoke once more remembering the stories or maybe a dead body he laughed at his own joke not knowing how it could be true
Tacey: Tacey reads a sheath into existence, placing it around her waist, she then sheathes her rapier. "You wouldn't want a girl to be faster than you, now would you?" Tacey laughs as she reads wings into existence. Giving a wink and wave towards Maximilian, she soars towards the area of the forest where she believes the sound had come from without waiting for him. She has her conjured Celestial Bronze Rapier readily near her grasp, prepared for the possibility of combat.
Max: he made a 0.0 face upon seeing tracey take flight wow...he said slowly before he used his own powers to fly up into the sky trying to gain speed against tracey
Tacey: Tacey stops in midair, as she looks around. The canopy of the forest makes noises echo through it easily; it's quite difficult to tell where the exact spot of where the thud sound came from is. But, it has to be close by. Since she halted her flight, Maximilian would probably have caught up to her very soon after. "Took you long enough!" Tacey jokes. "Any idea where the sound came from?"
Max: by the time he caught up to tacey he was breathless seems like my jogs didnt prepare me for this sort of things...he said slowly to tacey as he paused to listen to his surroundingPersonally I think we should lnand and walk on foot from here cause if we continue we would die of exhaustion not to mention we're easy targets here in the sky...
Tacey: "Good idea!" Tacey says as she flies a little forward to where there's a small clearing, perfect for landing. While still in midair, she causes her wings to disappear, "See you down below!" Tacey says as she free-falls down towards the ground. Once she nears her landing, she reads a moderate sized pillow into to existence below her. She lands perfectly atop of the pillow, as she then straightens her ruffled skirt.
Max: he stared at her blankly when suddenly he heard her words what do you mean....he asked but the answer came before the question as he bear witness to tacey courage act what the...he quickly land next to the pillow your one of those crazy types arent you??
Tacey: "Not really, I'm not always like this. I'm usually your typical child of Mnemosyne that enjoys reading and writing," Tacey replies with a smile on her face, as she skips off the pillow right before it disappears, "But, even a girl like me could use some excitement every once in a while. Plus, adventures like these can always inspire creativity!" Tacey reads a comb and mirror into existence. She uses the two objects to fix her hair—which is currently a bit of a mess from the flight and her landing.
Max: he blinked a few times trying HARD to understand tacey's logic uhh what if you die in one of those adventures of yours?! he asked back trying to give the child of mnesmsyne some logic cause there's always a chance you know?! he said once more
Mel: i thought you were gonna put "mels first non straight relationship"
Kevin: Sorry for not replying earlier, I was out pretty much all of Saturday and Yesterday >~<. Hmm, sounds like someone wants me to... I could always change it! ;3
Mel:Its ok I just came back myself (loooong story ><)still no name change >< no way nien etc etc
Mel:wanna bring our BC member?