- Aisha: She is following her pet dog, Stone, who has run off.
James: James was looking around the strawberry field amazed at how big they are growing
- Aisha: She spots Stone and tackles the dog in an effort to stop him. The fall not too far from James.
James: James sees that happens and walk over there to see if the girl and the dog were alright
- Aisha: She gets up and dusts herself without leaving Stone's collar. She sees james walking over and says,"Hello"
James: "Hey" James said "You right with your dog"
- Aisha: She repeats the greeting,"hello. I'm Aisha and this is Stone."
James: "I'm James"
- Aisha: She smiles,"Hello James. So, do you like dogs?"
James: "Sort of" James replied
- Aisha: "I'm guessing you have no pets."
James: "I've had pets" James said
- Aisha: "Really! What kind."
James: "I had a snake when i was younger" James said
- Aisha: She looks shocked,"A snake!"
James: "What is wrong with snakes" James asked
- Aisha: "Oh, nothing! just not my first choice as a pet."
James: "Heaps better then dogs" James said
- Aisha: She looks uncertain,"Well, if you say so."
James: "The only thing i hated about haveing a snake was you hae o feed i as" James said
- Aisha: She shrugs,"I don't know anything about keeping a pet snake but I quite like having a dog."
James: "So who is you godly parent" James asked
- Aisha: "Oh, my mum's Iris, goddess of rainbows. Yours?"
James: "My dad is Poseidon" James said
- Aisha: She pats her dog,"So where are you from? I'm from India."
James: "Australia mate" James said trying to sound like other people trying to do his accent