Jaimee and Celestiana
- Tiana: A silvery snowy owl soared up in the sky and then perched on the branch of a random tree in the forest. It was daytime and such nocturnal beings would be expected to rest. So the owl closed its eyes and began to doze off.
Jaimee: Jaimee tried to focus as she drew. The owl above her was so beautiful, she wanted to get it exactly right. She lost herself in her work, emersed in a happiness that only came when she drew. After about fifteen minutes she held her finished work before her. Jaimee turned it around to face the owl above her. "What do you think?" she said, smiling up at the owl. "Is it good? Should I try again?"
- Tiana: The owl flew away from the branch and with a twirl in the air, the creature turned into its human form landing her feet on the ground while a few feathers fell like leaves. "Ha!" The nymph stood up straight and brushed off the dirt from her light orange dress which extended up to her knees. Her blonde hair was neatly tied in a bun. She also checked if her black doll shoes looked just fine. Afterwards, she presented herself to the demigod. "Well, hello there," she said with a smile, her hands on her waist. "Yes, that is, indeed, a very lovely piece of art."
Jaimee: Jaimee gaped at the girl. "Uh, thanks. How did, I mean, um, who are you?" Jaimee rose to her feet and tucked her pencils and sketch book into her bag.
- Tiana: She let out a gentle chuckle amused at the demigod's face of, perhaps, confusion and amazement mixed. She extended her right arm with her chin up and took a bow. "The name is Celestiana." She lifted her head and smiled. "Guardian of owls." She later stood up and extended both hands to her side as if she was really proud of her introduction but there was no intent to brag or anything. "Creation of Lady Athena."
Jaimee: "Jaimee D'andria," she said with shy smile. "Daughter of Eros, I suppose."
- Tiana: She reached her hand out for a shake. "It is very nice to meet you, young miss, daughter of Eros." She added, "By the way, you can just call me Tiana."
Jaimee: Jaimee smiled a bit wider. "Ok, Tiana. So are you a nymph? Or is that impolite to ask?" Jaimee fidgited nervously, hoping she hadn't accidently offended Tiana.
- Tiana: She chuckled once again thinking the girl was being silly. "Oh, Jaimee, daughter of Eros, you amuse me too much." She said, "It is not at all impolite to ask what you species you are talking to. It's better than assuming then later realizing you are wrong, don't you think?" She let out a soft smile and added, "Well, to answer your question, yes, I am a nymph. Like what I've mentioned earlier, I am a creation of the Wise one."
Jaimee: "Oh," Jaimee looked away, embarassed. "So you were created by Athena? What is she like?"
Tiana: "Well," she said tapping her chin as she looked up. Then she looked back at Jaimee putting her hand back to the side. "Can I just say she's... amazing? I mean, really, I was totally awestruck." She continued, "You know, the typical goddess aura and all?"
Jaimee: "Actually, Iv'e never met an Olympian before, not even my dad."