|Ciara Hagan ~ The Multicolored Stargazer
"Walking with friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
|"Hey guys, let's all give a warm welcome to our newest brother, and Luitenent Counselor, Noah."
Age: 17 Height: 5'7" Weight: 127 lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single
Birth Place: Ireland Main Weapon: Throwing knives
Accent: Thick Irish
– Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars.
Powers of an Asteria Child
- Children of Asteria have the ability enchant a single weapon by infusing it with stardust and stellar energy for a short time. Damage dealt by the enchanted weapon is stronger than before and may produce slight burns on anything that touches it.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to focus an intense beam of plasma which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to summon a cluster of miniature stars directly in front of them which can be used to block incoming attacks; the stars, however, dissipate quickly.
- Children of Asteria can see perfectly in the night as if it were daytime.
- When the stars are out, children of Asteria always know their location.
- Children of Asteria can communicate with the souls of the recently deceased.
- Children of Asteria can summon a star large enough for them to stand on, that they can use to ride, the longer the star is maintained, the more energy it drains
- Children of Asteria have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to the concept of a flare, which will light an area for a short time.
- Children of Asteria can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to conjure a dense and hot cloud of stardust, which will suffocate and distract anyone enveloped in it for a short time.
3 Months after the Character is Made
- Children of Asteria have the ability to conjure a small supernova, which will burn at anything in its wake on a 10m radius, as well as produce a loud booming sound coming from the explosion. It cannot differ friend from foe and will affect anyone or anything nearby.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Asteria have the ability to summon a large group of undead, about seven, which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner. The user is immobilized while the corpses attack for them.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Asteria can conjure a living constellation, though the size is limited to no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, and it immobilizes the user while the constellation attacks for them
- Children of Asteria make excellent astrologists.
- Children of Asteria have an affinity for understanding prophecy
|Owned by: Natalia ~ Posted on: ~~~~~
Here, it's like for example, there's a schedule activity for a certain day. Like every Mondays and Wednesdays, there's a scheduled morning jog at 5 am, and then at 10 am, there's swordfighting practice. Then every Tuesdays and Thursdays, they train in fighting WHILE flying and then maybe pegasi riding lessons etc.
Unlike the cabin announcements, this is pretty much scheduled and is like the daily activities that campers do while at Camp. So it really needs to have something to do with training, while on the cabin announcements, you can put there recreation stuff also.
Things that the cabin runs in Camp, like what are they in charge of (Infirmary for Apollo, Armory for Heph etc). Also put here assigned tasks like who goes on watch at what time.
In Character Notices/Announcements
Out of Character Notices/Announcements
- Level 5's and up, please make sure to vote on current issues in the Voting:Level 5's and Up forum. 7 users must vote for any resolutions to be passed.
Edit the board here
. This board is to show any information relative to camp, either in character or out of character. For instance, if you'd like to announce the death of one of your characters, or their kidnapping, or anything that other users should know.