- Children of Hebe have the ability to force the effects of age upon a person for a short time; making them feel pain and cause their movements to be slow and sedated.
- Children of Hebe can become temporarily changed during battle and become even stronger and quicker in combat than they were before, for a short time.
- Children of Hebe can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Hebe can cause an opponent to feel aching bones and muscles for a short time.
- Children of Hebe are innately stronger and faster due to their slow aging.
- Children of Hebe have an innately faster rate of healing than other people.
- Children of Hebe always have an unlimited supply of Ambrosia, even if none is on them at the time, they can create it out of nothing
- Children of Hebe can restore energy to a weakened person and heal some minor wounds.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hebe are able to curse someone with being very young children again, this has the potential to cause the victim a feeling of being lost, helpless and often leading to fits of crying, this only lasts for a short time and drains the user considerably.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hebe have the ability to strike someone with a curse of old age for a short time; however, the person will not only feel old, they will become old and be unable to fight or even defend themselves, this also drains the user for a considerable time while using the power
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hebe can bless water to have the effects of allowing whomever drinks it to feel young again for a short time, their appearance may also take on a more youthful appearance for as long as the effects last.
- These children age slower than normally, beginning around the age of 12, and retain a youthful appearance far longer than most.
Francis Clarke is a cameraman in a children's show. He went to taping everyday and helped out the kids on their performances. He's a child of countryside people, which is seen in his style of clothing and even singing. Unbeknownst to many, he's a cowboy when he was back home at Cheyenne, Wyoming. The local women there was amazed not only in his horseback riding skills but also on how he retains such a youthful face. None managed to make a move on her, but actually, there was not only one, but two. The first one was Candice di Maggio (not related to Joe di Maggio) but too sheepish to confess. The other one, on the other hand, was determined to hit on him. It was none other than the goddess of youth and patron of the bride, Hebe. She came down from Olympus to earth, disguised herself as a beautiful young woman named Monica. She signed up in the children's show Francis filmed as one of the children's caretakers while off the camera. She used this to get a move on Francis. Francis, on the other hand, was also interested in making a move on her too. They started out as friends first and gradually their feelings for each other grew. Eventually, they became a couple. They went to a hotel to do their business and the unexpected happened to them: they had an affair which led to Hebe's pregnancy to Audie. During that time, Hebe loved to play baby music videos which might explain how cheerful Audie is. After some time she gave birth to the very adorable baby, Audie Dustin Clarke. Francis took Hebe in his house as they took care of him.
One day, without warning, while Audie is still a newborn baby, Hebe suddenly left the house. This left Francis lost and crushed. He tried to forget her but he couldn't think right. He left Audie in his neighbors when he went for work. He goes home late because he began drinking. After learning about his situation, Candice used this opportunity to get him. She began comforting him, taking him out until she captured his heart after some months. She still accepted Audie kindly and treated him like her own child. They became married and bore a girl named Charity after two and a half years.
Audie grew up under extreme care of his parents. He's different than other children. Besides being dyslexic and has ADHD, he's super babyish and childish, even for a young child. Many kids liked him, while some didn't. He was home-schooled because they feared he might get bullied, so as Charity. Upon reaching middle school, the siblings became somehow enemies. Charity became vain and a bully while Audie was the complete opposite. Charity and her 5th graders picked on him being gay, while Audie's buff 7th grade friends held them off. One of Audie's friends was a Junior high student named Charlie. Charlie was always there to protect him from Charity's gang or the so-called sorority.
Things changed at the middle of his 7th grade year. Audie was walking home when a hellhound appeared out of the bushes and began to bare its teeth on him. Audie was frozen as ice because of fear. He thought he was going to die. Luckily, people by the name of Natalia and Orlando saw his situation and rescued him from danger. He thanked them enough but the siblings didn't end up the conversation at that as they sensed he's a demigod too so they introduced him to the gang. It wasn't as bad as he thought though he got into a lot of serious trouble like Beau and Natalia's argument. He's one of the people who joined The Untouchables, in favor of Natalia. After some time the two teams fought again. After the fight with the cyclopes, harpies and hellhounds, they were brought to camp by Lucas Hawthorn and Claire Gorman, where he was claimed.
Audie may be a young, youthful and cute teenager but his looks matches his personality. He's childish, happy all the time, immature and very fun-loving. He likes to talk funny and sarcasm to people especially his friends. He may be an extremely cheerful and kind guy, but he knows his limits. But reaching his limit is rare, so be thankful. When he reaches his limits, he cries, throws tantrums and even throws things. He's loyal and very friendly. Also, he tends to stress words he likes or he doesn't fully understand which adds to his adorable side.