I lived with my mom and Tutors in a mansion; You see, my mom is a famous actress so she said she wanted to live in luxury so we got a mansion. It was very stuck up and hard to live, and School was just like that: Kids picked on me but I stayed calm even though I was getting hit badly. The teachers couldn't teach me because of my ADHD, not even my tutors could help me either, so leaving that life I ran away. But one day whilst I was walking through New York, I remembered my mom gave me a bracelet before I left: I told her I was going by a friend's house and walked out the door. I met a couple laistrygonian giants and they threw cannonballs at me. I tried to hide from them but they kept finding me, so I found myself in an alley where I saw this man and I thought about it: it could be my father walking away. He dropped a piece of paper that said go to long island, New York I tried to find him but he disappeared. I traveled through New York until I reached long island where I saw a camp. I went Down to it and I was told its name was camp half blood a place for demigods. Days later I was claimed by Hades. Maybe that man in the alley was him but I know one day I will meet him.
- Children of Hades have the ability to resurrect a single undead corpse which will fight, mindlessly, along side them until it is broken down or dismissed.
- Children of Hades can create very small fissure in the ground which spew small amounts of hellfire for a few moments before closing.
- Children of Hades have the ability to create a small tremor which topples everyone nearby off their feet.
- Children of Hades can bend shadows around them, concealing them for a short time.
- Children of Hades have the innate ability to vanquish undead with a single attack.
- Children of Hades are able to communicate with the dead.
- Children of Hades can sense when a mortal or half-blood that they know has died through a "buzzing" in their ears.