Blake is very quiet and to himself a lot. He is very artistic but will not show any of his artworks in case nobody likes them. Blake also doesn't like confrontation and will stay out of it at any cost. He has a Australian accent that he gets from his grandfather
Candice met Notus when she was touring Tasmanian. They were in the same tour. When she left for New Zealand Notus was on the same plane and next to her on back to New Zealand. When they got back to New Zealand, Candice asked Notus out on a date. Notus said yes and they went out on 3 more dates after the first one. One the third date they did the thing with the other thing (I don't like explaining that). When they found out Candice was pregnant , Notus spilled the beans that he was a greek god, that their child will be a demigod and what to do when the child has it's first monster attack. Notus stayed with Candice until Blake was born only living a katana hilt and a note that says "He will know what to do with it when he is ready".
Blake's first monster attack was at the age of 13, while he was doing sprinting training like he does every weekday. In the middle of training for the 100m, Blake saw a giant scorpion that was 3m big and was half way down the hill into the field. Blake immediately stopped running and started slowing backing away from the scorpion but the scorpion started towards Blake very fast. Blake ran the other way as fast as he can wishing there was somewhere to hide. Then all of a sudden, fog started to form around him and the scorpion. Now if I had something to fight that scorpion he thought to himself. As soon as Blake thought that, a sword of hot air formed in his hands and the fog disappeared. The scorpion instantly came straight at him and tried to sting him. Blake out of instinct swung the sword and cut off the scorpion's sting, then he threw the sword right at the scorpion and it turned to dust. Blake ran home as fast as he could and told his mother all about what just happened. She told him was a demigod (but not who his dad was) and so was his sister but don't tell her. Then she left Blake for a second to get the sword hilt and give it to Blake and told him to keep it with him at all times.
While training one day, Blake saw his sister running towards him. Blake looked very surprised when he saw Zoe running towards him but then he noticed the massive flock of birds. He got his sword hilt out then trying it for the first time, put both his hands on the hilt and instantly the sword blade popped out. "Just think of a sword then it might appear in your hands" Blake said to Zoe. She did what her brother said and a sword made out of light appeared in her hands. In round about ten minutes the whole flock of birds were gone
On the way home, Blake told everything he knew about what they are. When the arrived home they found their mother and step-father in a deep conversation. Blake and Zoe told their parents what just happened. They both answered all most at the same "Pack your bags we're going to New York". Jack and Candice took Zoe and Blake to camp. On the way to camp Candice gave Zoe a glow stick and told her if she ever needed a weapon just snap it. They were claimed by their father's a week after they arrived
- Children of Notus are able to use hot air itself to slice objects, focusing a current of wind to the point where it takes on a sharp edge, which the caster launches at foes. Although this attack does usually slashing damage, some users are able to focus it into single piercing stab like a bullet. The attacks will burn an opponent slightly on contact.
- Children of Notus can turn hot air into weapons, they can only wield one air construct at a time. They can also coat their existing weapons in hot air for a short time, heating them up and enhancing their offensive capabilities.
- Children of Notus have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Notus have the ability to create gusts of hot wind which slow the movements of all affected by them as well as slowly burning anyone hit by the wind. The gusts can deflect projectile weapons.
- Children of Notus are stronger in the warm summer months and on warm days.
- Children of Notus have the ability to bring pure water to a boil at will using a hot breeze.
- Children of Notus always emit an aura of heat, making others around them feel slightly warm. The user can shut it off for a long time if they choose to.
- Children of Notus are incredibly resistant to the heat, including heat stroke and heat induced dehydration.
- Children of Notus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Notus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Notus have the ability to create a dense fog which obstructs the view of everyone nearby which dissipates after a short time.
- Children of Notus are able to create a small localized rain storm, combined with winds, they can use this to not only soak their opponents but drive rain into them, distracting them and slowing them down, however anyone standing within the area will get wet, friend or foe.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Notus have the ability to call upon a focused heat storm which burns a small area, drying out all plant life inside it. Anyone standing inside the storm may be scalded by the heat, and the longer they stand in the affected area, the worse the damage. The area can not be any more than two to three times the size of the user and doesn’t affect them.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Notus can temporarily cause the oxygen around an opponent to be extremely hot so that when they breathe in it causes minor to moderate burns to their throat. The power does not cause any severe or permanent damage. The longer this power is in effect, the more energy is drained from the user.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Notus have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a state of pure steam for a short time and while in this state the user is granted flight, becomes immune to all attacks, their existing powers over heat and wind are enhanced and anything they touch is intensely burned. Once the user changes back they will be extremely drained and immobile for a long time, and they could possibly pass out from the experience.
- Children of Notus are often ambidextrous, a trait they share with children of Boreas.
- Children of Notus have a natural preference for places in the Southern Hemisphere, the further south the better. They also prefer anywhere warm in general.
- Children of Notus make excellent navigators due to their ability to always find South.