Boa is an out going boy that loves the thrill of something dangerous. Boa has also became more vicious and started acting more like a snake than ever since he started living at camp
For years, the gods and goddesses have watched on while the humans developed through the years, as they advanced both personally and technologically. Lately one thing has become quite clear to them; humans have a habit of being very irresponsible when it comes to their environment and the animals that reside within that environment. They came to a decision, fearing for the safety and longevity of their sacred animals, they have decided to create a special group of nymphs to help protect their sacred animals. These nymphs’ life forces are each attached to the animal they are a nymph of; if that animal becomes extinct, the nymph will die. The gods considered the fact that here are thousands of animals and creatures that roam the earth, but not wanting to over extend their powers, they have decided to only concern themselves with the animals that are sacred to them.
When they aren’t out in the world helping other nymphs and helping to protect their animals, they spend their time at camp.
After being created, Ares sent Boa on a mission, to look after his children without them knowing outside of camp. A few years after looking after the children of Ares, hiding in the shrubs in his snake form, Ares thought Boa had done his job well enough in secret and sent him to Camp Half-Blood to look after his children not in hidding
All Animal Nymphs
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs. They also have a special, stronger connection with other animal nymphs.
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- Their senses of smell, sight and hearing are enhanced, enabling them to sniff out monsters, track down demigods, etc.
- They are able to summon animals to aid them; they have the best control over their own animal type.
Specific to each Animal Type
- Each type of animal nymph has its life force attached to that species, so if a species were to go extinct the nymphs would die.
- Each nymph is able to change into the type of animal he/she is, and only that type. So the bear nymph could not turn into a mouse, but he/she could turn into a grizzly bear, black bear, polar bear, etc.
- While in animal form they have all the normal abilities of their animals. So if the nymph is a hawk nymph he/she can fly.
- While in regular nymph/person form, they only retain passive characteristics/traits from their animals. So if the nymph is a hawk nymph, perhaps he/she remains claustrophobic in enclosed spaces but cannot fly.
- Vary between species.