He is an outgoing, laid back, carefree, and sociable young man. He is tough and competitive, and he is flirty with girls. At times, well, he doesn't takes things seriously, and jokes around, but at times, when it's important, he'll be seriously. He is also an active and sporty person.
One night, in her sleep, she had a nightmare of her being slaughtered and attacked by monsters, she couldn't do anything, although he was being attacked, she felt no pain. her vision becomes dark, but she could make out a man, in a black trench coat. His face was not clear as it keeps shifting. He put all them all to sleep and placed his hand out to her. He helped her get up before disappearing into an alley. She chased after him and she found him, he turned to her and said, wake up form this dream, but trust me, we will meet again, then she woke up...
The next day, while she was walking down the street, she bumped into a man in a black trench coat. She falls on the sidewalk, he helps her up, she had the same feeling, just like when the person in her dream helped her. He took off his hood and although his face was shifting, for a sec, it stopped and she could make out a man with grey hair. He said to her: "You probably know me, but I haven't got to introduce myself, there's no point on hiding my true identity, I am Morpheus, God of dreams." They fell in love with each other, and after a few months, Veronica was found pregnant.
One night, they were in their room asleep, in Veronica's dream, Morpheus was there and he said: "Goodbye Veronica, if you miss me, I'll always be there in your dreams." she quickly awoken and found that Morpheus was gone...
Cameron grew up in a normal life, not knowing that he was a demigod, he was always told that his father disappeared after she was pregnant, nothing else was told. He was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia.
When he was twelve, one night in his dream, he saw a man, although the face was very familiar, he didn't know who he was. Morpheus explained to him that he was a demigod and why he left them and why he hadn't been able to visit them all these years.
After school, when he was walking home, he heard a growl come from behind, he turned around and saw that it was friend, Jake, suddenly his eyes were wide in shock, he yelled: "Look behind you, be careful," he took a sword from his bag, and threw it to Cameron, "Take this, this is from your father, take it with you and run back home to tell your mom what happened, I'll take it from here. He ran home, when he walked a few meters, he heard a bloodcurdling cream, he turned around and saw Jake, on the floor, body covered in blood. With fear, sorrow and distress, he ran all the way home, without stopping a second.
When he got home he ran straight to his mom and told him everything that has happened...
To Camp Half Blood
That evening, Cameron's mom drove him to camp, their car ride went smoothly, there was no trouble until they were at the outskirts of Camp, a Harpy came flying at Cameron, he took his Celestial Bronze sword out, which shifted and turned into a different kind of sword every few seconds. He slashed at the harpy at the last second with his sword. It crumbled to dust, he ran straight to Camp Entrance and past the boundary before a Cyclops could attack him.
Life at Camp
When he reached camp, his dad didn't, and he was sent to the Hermes' Cabin, it was extremely full, and cramped up, but he enjoyed camp. That night while he was having dinner, he heard the other demigods talk about a quest. He found interest in the group and decided to join.
That is how he met the rest of the group...
They head to Miami to rescue one of Hecate's children. But trouble rose, they were ambushed by a large number of monsters who was sent by Circe, who disguised as Hecate, they were promised riches by Circe. They were overpowered by the monsters and they were captured. They were brought to Circe where they were killed, their souls were drifted to the underworld, but that's not how things were.
Circe created a ghost ship after being tired of being confined and only able to wreak havoc on her island, she used the ship to trap their soul. They were forced to do her bidding for eternity. Their god parents complaint, but there's nothing they can do, there's just too many gods with necromancy in their scope. With no choice, they were forced to forgot they existed and move on with their lives...
Some time later, Hades gave word where the ship was last seen. Demigods were sent out to find and rescue them. They were rescued and Hades understand their untimely death, he agreed, to restore them all, on one condition, after they die, they must serve him in the underworld for 50 years before they can pass on to the Elysium.
After being freed, he returns to camp. He gets claimed by Morpheus right when he steps into Camp boundary, perhaps maybe the Gods and Goddesses changed after Percy requested that the Gods will claim their child. Then two demigods came to him and leaded him to shimmering black house. The led him inside, the inside has a large fireplace surrounded by numerous picture frames of pictures, which are constantly changing, to show dreams of humans and demigods from all over the world. "Welcome to Morpheus' Cabin," they said.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to create dream-like illusions of attacks so realistic that they are most likely to catch an enemy off guard; however, if they miss they are left vulnerable to counterattack.
- Children of Morpheus can absorb the dreams of others for a short time, removing their memories of them and empowering the user to be faster and stronger. Once the enhancement subsides, the target will remember their dreams if they wish to do so and are immune to further use of this power for a moderate time.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to make someone think they are seeing their worst nightmares brought to life for a short time; attempting to scare them into not attacking. The user cannot attack while they are using this power.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to cause a person to day dream as if the child of Morpheus was a friend, causing the person to no longer desire to attack them for a short time. If the user attacks while the day dream is in effect, it will instantly stop working, so the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Morpheus often receive the current thoughts of people in the surrounding area while asleep. They can turn off this ability if they wish.
- Children of Morpheus heal faster while they are asleep and dreaming.
- Children of Morpheus are partially conscious while asleep, able to wake themselves up at will.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to send a small wave of energy which will cause anyone affected to fall asleep and enter a vivid dream for a short time; after the effects have worn off, a person is immune to further effects of this for a moderate time. If the user wishes, the wave may just force the target into a vivid daydream for a short time. This will require less energy, but will have the same limitations.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to look into people’s dreams as they sleep and even manipulate them as they wish.
- Children of Morpheus are able to astral project, they can use this for multiple reasons, however, their physical body is vulnerable and they can not effect anything on the physical plane while astral projecting.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus can create dream-like illusions in order to twist other's perception of reality or make everyone around them see something that isn't really there. However, the illusion isn't physical and therefore is only a trick of sight. The bigger the change in perception, the more power drained. They can also confuse single individuals in the same fashion.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to manifest a small shadowy creature to fight alongside them for a short time; the shadow takes the form of whatever a person’s worst nightmare is when they fight it, however, it is smaller in size if the thing from their nightmares is large. They can command the nightmare and can create up to 3 copies of it, it cannot be bigger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user and doesn’t wield any extraordinary abilities. Ex: the nightmare can fly if the target’s nightmare is something winged like a bird. But if it’s a dragon, it may not breathe fire.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus are able to transform the surrounding area into their own dream-world, an alternate reality fabricated from the user’s dreams. The dream-world will take any appearance the user desires. Anyone within 30 meters of the user will be trapped within the dream world as well. Within it, the user can fly, teleport, are able to create psychic constructs and are immune to all attacks. They’re also aware of everything happening there. After a short time, the dream-world reverts to a normal environment and the user is left incredibly drained. The user will not be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Morpheus are normally well adept at interpreting the dreams of others.
- Children of Morpheus often tend to be daydreamers, with their heads always in the “clouds”.
- Children of Morpheus typically love dreaming, able to master the concept of “lucid dreaming” at a young age.
- Children of Morpheus sometimes accidentally enter other people’s dreams when sleeping.