- Children of Akhlys have the ability to solidify poison and create it into weaponry, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user. Although only one can be conjured at a time, they may also form other objects out of their poison. If hit with a weapon made from poison, the poison can enter a target’s bloodstream through a cut or through their pores, so the target will feel sick and nauseous for a short time.
- Children of Akhlys can fire a small cloud of tear gas towards their opponent. The gas causes crying, sneezing, coughing and difficult breathing for a short time and leaves opponents open to attack.After being fired, the cloud quickly fades away into the air after a few moments.
- Children of Akhlys can solidify poison to create a protective cloak which is hung tight around the user. The longer the cloak is present, the more it drains.
- Children of Akhlys can create a cloud of paralysis gas around them. Whoever inhales it will have their nerves tighten, disabling movement for a short time and preventing him from attacking while the cloud is up. The longer this is maintained the more energy the user loses.
- Children of Akhlys are immune to any sort of poison.
- Children of Akhlys have an aura of poison around them, which causes people around them to be slightly sick and nauseous.
- Children of Akhlys can draw power from toxic materials around them, but not their own aura.
- Since Smog can be considered a poison, as it’s a substance that can cause illness when entering the body, Children of Akhlys can create a dense fog of it, which causes the opponent to be temporarily blinded and cough madly for a short time.
- Children of Akhlys can heal their allies from the effects of any poison, but only on physical contact. The target will be effectively cleansed of any toxins in their system.
- Children of Akhlys can generate and control liquid poison with their minds. The more poison that is generated or controlled, the more energy that is drained.(Note: This liquid poison possesses the same effects as Offensive 1.)
3 Months after Character is Made
- Children of Akhlys can coat their weapons, whether a regular one or one made from poison, with a rather powerful venom. The venom can be ingested through a cut, or upon entering the pores of their skin. The venom causes intense pain, swelling, and possibly paralysis. It only lasts for a short time.
6 Months after Character is Made
- Children of Akhlys can create any creature out of their poison (be it real or not) and be able to control it, no longer than 2 to 3 times the size of their user. The user can make the creature do his bidding and follow his thoughts, the creature’s poison can enter through the pores and give the target nausea and sickness. The creature can be used for a few purposes whether to scout or attack, but while the creature is made they are incapacitated. The longer they maintain the creature. The more energy is drained.
9 Months after Character is Made
- Children of Akhlys can shed their flesh and turn into liquid poison (Note: This poison has the same effect of the 6 month’s, except it's to a higher degree. But not to the point where it can cause death.). While in this state they are immune to attacks and can move faster and more freely. Entering this form takes a good amount of energy, and the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Akhlys have a natural interest in poisons or anything of a toxic nature.
- Children of Akhlys naturally have a wide variety of knowledge on many things poisonous.
- Children of Akhlys tend to be very gloomy and miserable, sometimes for no reason at all.