- Children of Silenus can invoke woodland magic to cause a living vine, no more than twice the size of the user, to sprout from the ground and lash out at nearby opponents. The vine will wither away after a short time
- Children of Silenus can fire powerful blasts of wine from their hands with high pressure, up to the equivalent of a powerful fire hose.
- Children of Silenus are able to grant themselves or an ally Satyr’s Sanctuary. While someone is blessed with Satyr's Sanctuary, nearby wild animals will be compelled to come to their aid. Animals will help the person according to whatever commands the child gave when they bestowed it. The blessing lasts a few hours. The child can only have one Satyr's Sanctuary blessing given out at a time.
- Children of Silenus can create a field of energy around them, anyone who steps through it will feel the effects of being drunk. The opponent will be confused, off-balance, nauseous, drowsy and they may briefly forget about what they were doing beforehand, causing them to forget about the battle and the user. The power is purely defensive as the user cannot move while the field is up. The longer the field is kept up, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Silenus possess an innate ability to detect and distinguish the unique "scents" given off by demigods, monsters, spirits, and other sources of mythic power.
Children of Silenus are able to communicate with animals.
- Children of Silenus naturally form empathy links with people they are familiar with; this manifests as an intuition for others' emotions, sensing when they are in danger, knowing vaguely where they are, etc., even over great distances. This is unreliable and hard to do on command, but gets clearer and easier as their bond with a person grows. They can communicate telepathically through particularly strong empathy links.
- Children of Silenus are able to channel their nature magic through a musical vessel, such as a pan flute. Their powers of nature magic are slightly less draining when doing so.
- Children of Silenus have an innate partial resistance to the effects of alcohol.
- Children of Silenus can use nature magic to quickly heal minor wounds, or slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds.
- Children of Silenus can use nature magic to invigorate plants, making them grow rapidly. They can control how the plants grow, such as having a cluster of flowers grow around an opponent's legs to entangle them, or making roots grow into a protective dome, but plants grown in this manner will wither back to a natural shape afterward. The more control they exert, the more they are drained.
- Children of Silenus can enhance themselves through wine consumption. This can help them heal quickly heal minor wounds, sharpen their senses or focus, or increase their stamina; however if they consume too much wine, the user may become unpredictable, delusional to the point of hurting themselves, or rampant in anger.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Silenus are able to imbue wine with nature magic during the fermentation process. The resulting wine can have a wide variety of temporary effects, such as minor healing, sharpened focus, brief invisibility, or even changed hair color or decreased weight, etc. This is a complicated art and requires practice and experimentation to get new results. While more powerful effects are possible, they may take weeks or months to perfect the stronger they are. Drinking too much magical wine in succession will cause alcohol poisoning (even to those with resistances to it, like children of Silenus themselves).
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Silenus can invoke ancient nature magic to summon an elemental for a short time, which forms from surrounding plant life and natural elements. This powerful construct can take any shape they choose, up to five times the size of user, and obeys their will for the duration. The child must focus all their attention on controlling the elemental, and it will disappear early if they lose concentration on the spell. The child is substantially drained afterward.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Silenus have the ability to channel power into a nearby source of wine until it comes to a boil, then violently bursts in an offensive blast. They can choose to delay the explosion for a time, or until the wine bottle or keg holding it is opened or broken.
- Children of Silenus are a special subspecies of satyr known as the Silenoi. As such, they have the physical features of typical satyrs, including goatlike legs and horns. Silenoi sometimes have animalistic ears, tails, or both, in addition to or instead of the common satyr features.
- Children of Silenus often have behavioural quirks based on the animal they have features of.
- As satyrs, children of Silenus biologically age at roughly half the rate of humans and do not perish of natural causes. When they die, they are reincarnated as plants, trees or flowers.
- As satyrs, children of Silenus have extraordinary hearing and scent on par with that of most forest creatures.
- Children of Silenus often have unique physical advantages because of their animalistic features, such as impeccable balance if they have a cat's tail.