|Rainbow Spirits of the wiki
||Last Edited On
||Last Edited By
|Thomas Shelby||Zer0TheNinja||09:10, November 4, 2017||HaleTheKing|
|Haython Williams||Zer0TheNinja||09:09, November 4, 2017||HaleTheKing|
|Bennett Adams||Brocky292||01:05, October 21, 2017||Brocky292|
|Oswald Byun||EvilhariboMadness||10:01, January 6, 2016||EvilhariboMadness|
|Revenge Powers||BachLynn23||12:09, December 20, 2013||BachLynn23|
- They have the ability to conjure an object out of pure rainbows; however, only one object can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Ability to conjure a shield of pure rainbows, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which will blunt most attacks but slow the movement of the conjurer.
- Ability to split the light of a rainbow into seven beams which can be redirected in order to light an area or even blind people.
- They have the ability to actually ride rainbows they've created in order to travel large distances quickly.
- They can turn into a rainbow for a short time, but the longer they remain in this state, the more energy it drains
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- They usually have outgoing and colourful personalities.
- They do not need drachmas to send iris messages.
All items (5)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.