- Children of Enyo have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, as they are in a chaotic frenzy, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Enyo are changed during battle and become stronger and quicker in combat than a normal human could achieve.
- Children of Enyo can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Enyo can create an invisible forcefield around them which can bring images of mass bloodshed of devastation upon contact, causing the inflicted to back away. It only withstands for a short time, and later disperses.
- Children of Enyo are innately proficient in all form of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They do tend to become, however, ruthless and barbaric in battle.
- Children of Enyo are innately stronger in times of battle, chaos, mass bloodshed or devastation. They can also sense sites of battle or bloodshed.
- Children of Enyo have innate battle reflexes which allows them to attack and dodge quickly.
- Children of Enyo have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once. This can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a tremor is unleashed which unbalances anyone within a few feet.
- Children of Enyo can enstrengthen nearby allies and instil fear and terror upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Enyo have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or even dulling it.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo are able temporarily corrode an enemy's armor/clothing/weapons for a short time, if the corrosion breaks through to skin it has the potential to injure a person. The effects only last for a short time and the longer the demigod tries to maintain the corrosion, the more power it drains from them.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create a short lived “storm of devastation” which may cause inanimate materials and objects within it to warp, or break, or be destroyed. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it. The more energy used, the more that can be effected at once. This power drains the user depending on the amount of energy invested.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
- Children of Enyo are often ruthless, barbaric, and destructive.
- Children of Enyo are more courageous than most, especially when facing danger. They are also fearless, and tend to inflict fear and terror in others.
- Children of Enyo, in contrast to those of Ares, are skilled in creating chaos where there is order.
- Children of Enyo tend to value greatly their freedom and independence.
Charlie Sylvester is a poor man living by himself in Arvada, Colorado. He works as a janitor in a diner to acquire all of his necessities to live a normal and simple life. However, his salary wasn't enough to cope up with his needs. His rent in living in a small, shabby wooden house was on debt too. He tried to apply for higher position jobs, but he cannot as he is only a senior high school graduate.
He was on the verge of giving up completely when there came Mnemosyne, titaness of memory, disguised as a rich woman. He met her on the way home when she was asking for directions. After a few weeks, they started to know each other and eventually fell in love. This love led to an affair when Charlie invited her for a simple dinner at his home which he spent months saving for.
After a few days, they found out Mnemosyne was pregnant. They seemed pretty much happy about having a child but their problem was money. But since Mnemosyne was "rich", she told him that she will handle the expenses and improve their life, much to Charlie's extreme happiness. Using her power of language, she created new things for them. During her pregnancy, they slowly raised up for the better.
When Mnemosyne gave birth to a girl, which was named Cassandra, they were already living great. But it wasn't for long when Mnemosyne left the two of them without a trace. Of course, Charlie felt very sad of losing his lover, but since he had an upper hand on his life now, he moved on quickly.
Meanwhile, on some other place, Nike and Enyo, have taken interest on Charlie. Sure, they didn't mind he had a child of with another goddess. They were even happy that Mnemosyne got to help him out of his poverty, as they thought Charlie had everything in life other than love, which was taken from him when the titaness left him. Unfortunately, Nike and Enyo got interested on Charlie at the same time. They got into an argument on who gets him first, and obviously, Nike won with a hint of her magic victory. Enyo was, of course, enraged and jealous. She devised a plan to get to Charlie first, with putting Nike out of her way.
A few days later, Enyo tricked Nike into her attending to her sister, Bia. And Enyo was lucky because Bia was having problems on her own. With Nike valuing her own family than any other people, she rushes to her aid. The trick was petty, but it did stalled Enyo a lot of time as she went down to the mortal world.
And so, the usual happened between a mortal and goddess. To quickly seduce him, in spite of having honor and pride as goddess of war, Enyo disguised herself as a dancer in a striptease. Charlie went to the bar where Enyo was to drink after losing a large sum of money on a bet with his friends. There, he was captivated by the alluring looks and moves of Enyo. The goddess quickly recognized him, and led him to the VIP room. From there, they made love until Charlie fell asleep. It was very short love, which only lasted in less than fifteen hours, but Enyo was satisfied, even if it lasted that way.
A week later, Nike, having solved Bia's problem, came down to the mortal world to do as what she had won in her argument with Enyo. Charlie, who half-vaguely remembered the experience at the bar, fell in love again with a goddess. They also made love, but to no avail, nothing happened. Nike didn't get pregnant, and for some reason Charlie quickly fell out of love with her. He told her that her love was nothing compared to the love given to him by a "woman whose eyes blazed with passion", referring to Enyo. Well, Nike guessed it right, and sent her into flaming rage.
She confronted Enyo for being unfair and selfishly demanded her to abort the child. Enyo refused, of course, as that was ultimately wrong, even if they were goddesses. That was a big break on her pride. So she stormed off, leaving Nike standing there, devising a plan to get the child for herself.
She waited 3 months before she set her plan to work, as to keep the fetus from dying quickly. She blackmailed Eileithyia, the goddess of childbirth, to take the infant from Enyo's womb. She also blackmailed Hypnos and Morpheus into making Enyo not remember anything of the experience while being asleep. Once Eileithyia took the infant out, she implanted it on Nike's womb.
Right after that unusual event, Nike fled Olympus into hiding to safely deliver the child and give it to Charlie; however, Enyo noticed that she didn't had the child within her anymore. Only Nike would be very vengeful of her and decided to search for her to take what is hers. On some other hand, Iris, who witnessed the goddess' outrage, decided to forewarn Nike on the impending danger that Enyo will bring.
Nike, hiding in the mortal world, was sent by an Iris-message by Iris herself, warning her that Enyo is on the way to find her. She knew she couldn't run away any faster, now that her womb was growing and that her pregnancy was dangerous. So, she asked Iris via the message to call Bia for help. She asked her on giving birth to the child and giving it to Charlie. Bia tried to refuse, for she didn't want to get tied up in the whole conflict, but she's her sister, and that she has to return the little favor she asked on her months ago. So with the help of Eileitheiya again, the 6-month infant was transferred into Bia's womb, making her the 3rd "mother" of the child.
After that, Bia hid herself to the mortal world, far from society, nurturing the child entrusted to her by her sister. On the other hand, Nike met up with Enyo. She told the truth about the child being transferred into her, but lied that the child died while in her womb for it was very weak. Enyo didn't believe her, but Nike insisted. And at the end, Nike won their argument again; however, Enyo warned her that if she finds out that the child is alive, she'll make sure she'll pay for it, big time. Nike was able to hide the secret about Bia bearing the child at the time, and hoped hard that Enyo will not know for as long as the child lived.
After a few months, Bia gave birth to the child of Enyo and Nike, and did as her sister instructed. She located Charlie's house, placed the child inside a basket and left it at the doorstep. Charlie found the basket and the baby. He recognized his face on the baby, and made him realized about the "woman whose eyes blazed with passion". This caused conscience to surge within him so he took the baby in and named him Cato. As he raised Cato and Cassandra, he began to develop very bad habits on gambling. He gambled almost everyday and eventually he fell out of responsibilities on the children.
Years passed and the two half-siblings grew up, with completely different personalities. Cassandra grew up smart and had a fond of writing while Cato grew up to be a bully to others and rebellious person. Despite their father's gambling problems, they still managed to attend school. Cassandra worked hard while Cato loitered around and caused trouble to others with his gang. Charlie didn't cared much of their children and let them do whatever they want with their life. This made Cato resentful of him. Cassandra always stood up for his younger brother whenever Charlie and Cato fight. While Cassandra was at home writing, Cato was out on the streets. He became a juvenile criminal, from simple shoplifting to physical abuse. He was clearly a pain in the neck in their place.
One day, Charlie was on his way home from the casino when gangsters rounded him up and snatched his things. But they weren't contented, they stabbed him to death and thrown his body on the end of a dark alleyway. Upon knowing this, Cato, even if he hates his father, decided to avenge his death. Using the info he got from his friends, who knew the gangster society at town, he went to where the gangsters hang out and found three large dogs sitting at the corner. However, the instant he approached them, the three turned into hellhounds and tried to pounce on him.
Actually, the gangsters who killed Charlie ran away when they realized the police found out what they did. Fortunately, he was able to run away quickly because of his innate reflexes and speed as a physical-oriented demigod, despite not knowing this. He thought he just got it from experience. He dashed to his home and found Cassandra locking up all the windows and doors. She said she was also chased by the hellhounds, which she described as horrible-looking black dogs.
Cato asked what happened to their father's body. She said his corpse was at the morgue already, being examined by the forensics team and told her to wait for three days until the body arrives. Cato urged Cassandra for them to run away to escape the strange attacks. Cassandra reasoned what will happen to their father's body. Cato explained that Charlie is gone and the two of them are the only family left. Cassandra thought of it again and said yes.
Quickly getting everything they can find with necessity, they packed all of these in backpacks and left the house. They hid several times when they heard barking sounds and ran several times too. They didn't know it, but they already left Arvada after running for a while. It was practically hard for them, going somewhere they didn't even plan. They have to compress their supplies for them to survive.
They found themselves fugitives, hoping for a new place to live in. After a week of suffering in the open, they entered a thick forest in search of food, water and a place to sleep peacefully in. Unbeknownst to them, the forest they ventured into is part of the Broken Covenant's territory. They went in further and unfortunately, a giant scorpion appeared in front of them, ready to sting them with its poisonous tail.
In the nick of time, Total Cebotari, a member of the BC and child of Ate appeared and killed the giant scorpion with ease. He asked the two of them who they are, where they came from and what are they doing in the forest. They explained everything that happened ever since the hellhound attack. Seeing that they knew hellhounds, he deducted at once that they are demigods and offered them to join the BC and fight against the gods in exchange for their needs. They were confused at once but eventually understood everything as Total explained these to them on the way to the Sanctuary.
They then vowed to train and fight against the gods in name of the Broken Covenant. Unbeknownst to Cato, he was a child who got trapped in a web of conflict between three goddesses: Enyo, Nike and Bia. And if ever himself and Enyo finds out, it'll be a lot of trouble.
In battle, Cato is relentless, brutal, cruel and merciless. He will do whatever means necessary to kill anyone that stands in his way. However, his fierce determination comes with an opposite: his recklessness. He looks down on those who are inferior and unworthy to him. He can be very self-opinionated and consequently bombastic and overbearing. Those who fail to recognize his expectations may find themselves the victims of his wrath. He also has the tendency to curse, swear and use vulgar language.
Despite his demeanor, she shows extreme loyalty to his sister, Cassandra. Even though he is younger than her, he shows protectiveness of her. To other people, he is cold but to his sister, he shows a warmer and more brotherly side.
Nike [ "Mother" | Carrier of the Child - 3rd to 6th Month of Pregnancy ]
Bia [ "Mother" | Carrier of the Child - 6th to 9th Month of Pregnancy ]
Other children of Enyo