Son of Pandia • Camper
I’m a nightmare dressed as a daydream.
Joined January 2018
Powers @moonheir • Dec 23, 2017
Powers of a Child of Pandia:
- Children of Pandia have the ability to form weapons out of pure moonlight which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. Non-combative objects can also be made out of this, but cannot generate any electricity as moonlight does not have any working parts.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to focus an intense beam of moonlight which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to create a protective dome of pure solid moonlight which will defend them from attacks for a short time.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to bend the moonlight around them, concealing them for a short time. If the child attacks while in this state, it automatically wears off. So the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Pandia can see perfectly at night as if it were day.
- Children of Pandia are innately stronger at night.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to generate moonlight to shine so bright that it can blind the beholders for a short period of time or just light up areas for allies, depending on how bright it is. They can create sources of moonlight from a distance and command them to maintain it’s form for a moderate time, but the light cannot be bright enough to harm anyone’s eyes to exist that long.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to use the gravity pull of the moon to slow down enemies giving them a high chance to avoid an opponent’s attack or prevent an opponent from avoiding one of the user’s attacks.
- Children of Pandia are able to telekinetically move water at a high rate, since the moon has power over the tides. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to Moonlight Travel, to merge with natural moonlight or moonlight they created themselves and teleport to another source of moonlight. The further the distance traveled, the more energy is drained.
- As their mother was the goddess of the nourishing dew, children of Pandia have the ability to force the temperature within a 15 meter radius of them to reach dew point, condensing all the atmospheric water vapour into water droplets and drenching those in the vicinity. The user is immune to the attack, but their allies are endangered.
- Children of Pandia receive an enhancement in their powers over gravity. They can enchant themselves, others and nearby objects to become detached from gravity for a short time. People who aren’t willingly freed from gravity can only float a few feet into the air, while the user and their allies can completely fly at their own will. Items under the enchantment can also be crushed by intensifying gravity’s hold on them. They cannot use this to perform overwhelming feats such as crushing buildings.
- Children of Pandia can turn their moonlight into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 4 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. Tools may be telekinetically moved by the user’s mind. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
- Children of Pandia have the ability to shed their flesh into pure moonlight, granting them the ability to fly and everything they touch intensely burns. Their existing lunakinetic abilities are stronger in this state. The longer they maintain this form, the more energy it drains. When they revert back to their original form, they are drained greatly and cannot even move or could even faint from exhaustion.
- Children of Pandia are typically more active during night time especially when the moon is full. Also being in better moods at night and disliking the day.
- Children of Pandia often grow up to make great astrologists and enjoy studying constellations.
- Children of Pandia have been known to take interest in ayurvedic practices due to its association with astrology.
- Children of Pandia nearly always have innate knowledge on the phases of the moon. Ex: They'd be able to tell if the following night will have a full moon and when a new moon will begin.
Relationships @moonheir • Dec 23, 2017
Gallery @moonheir • Dec 23, 2017
Custom Trivia @moonheir • Dec 23, 2017
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.