A go with the flow, relaxed life style, though he doesn't mind flirty with girls.
Tall, lean, with brown eyes and hair. he dresses like what he is, a skater.
HistoryChet was born in Rio de Janeiro. He lived there for three years, then he family moved to Miami. He had a rough childhood. He was beaten up constantly, and when he tried sports, he ended up breaking multiple bones. He had given up on trying to do anything, but he found something that he was great, skateboarding. He skateboarded everyday, everywhere he could. One day when Chet was at a skate park, a group of kids beat him up and dragged him to an alleyway, where they showed themselves to be telekhines. Out of no where, Chet's school's best track runner, Michael Elm, shows up and stabs one of the telekhines. Mike give Chet a celestial bronze longsword. Chet takes out the remaining monsters. They take Chet back home, where his mom give him a spartan-style shield. She said his father said he would need this. As so has she handed to Chet, it turned into an onyx ring. His mom and Mike told him that his dad didn't just leave him when he was born, his dad was a god and had to leave because he couldn't interfere with his life. After that, Mike and Chet head north for camp. Along the way, they were attack by a Minotaur at chased them in to a hunting supply store. When they were in there, they meet a strange clerk that gave Chet a compound bow and twelve celestial bronze arrows. Chet nocks his first arrow and nails the Minotaur in between the eyes. When he turns back to that the men, he's not there anymore. They continued to camp with minimum monster contact after that. He is Now seventeen, full-time at camp.
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to create and control fire; however, it is extremely chaotic and will burn anything near it no matter the intention of the child of Hephaestus. They can shoot fireballs, streams of fire and coat weapons in flame. The more fire summoned and controlled, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Hephaestus can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Hephaestus are able to create a wall of stone, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, to temporarily block attacks
- Children of Hephaestus are innately extremely resistant to heat and fire.
- Children of Hephaestus are innately stronger and faster than others.
- Children of Hephaestus possess an ability to instantly understand how to use and wield any weapon they possess with no training beforehand.
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to release heat from their hands in order to cauterize an open wound.
- Children of Hephaestus are able to create a smoke screen that suffocates and hinders enemies for a short time, using it to either escape or do one sneak attack
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to control a single mechanical object with their mind; doing so, however, immobilizes the child of Hephaestus until control is broken. This only works on objects mechanically controlled, not objects controlled by magic.
- Children of Hephaestus can telekinetically move weapons under their own possession and use. They can move up to 3 large weapons at a time, such as swords, axes and hammers. Or up to 10 small weapons such as throwing stars, knives and caltrops. The longer weapons are telekinetically held, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to curse an opponent’s weapons, armor and shields, make it softer, somewhat fragile or even rusted. This would last for a short time and make it easier for the user to attack. They can also repair weapons and armor with a thought and enchant weapons/armor to perform/defend against twice the amount of damage for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus are able to summon a humanoid automaton to fight for them for a short time, the automaton cannot be bigger than 2-3 times the size of the user. It may possess one weapon of the user’s choice and will take a basic appearance of a Greek soldier, but the user can customize their armor or facial appearance. The automaton will have no special abilities other than it’s strength, stamina and endurance. ( No powers over Electricity, Magnetism, Flight. etc) The user however has a hard time moving while the automaton is present. The automaton will follow any command of the user, after a short time the automaton will crumble and fall apart. The user will be left quite drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus can transform their bodies into pure metal for a short time, making them stronger and far more durable. They can also shift and transform parts of their body into weapons in this state. They also have the option to add an incredible amount of heat to their metal form, doing this would make the transformation even more draining than before. Choosing to become molten metal means the user burns anything they touch, enhancing their offensive abilities. Once the transformation is complete, the user is incredibly drained. Even moving wouldn’t be possible for a long time and they could possibly faint.
- Children of Hephaestus are known for making great mechanics and blacksmiths. Able to make, upgrade and repair all sorts of weapons, machines and devices including automatons, armor and transforming weaponry.
- Children of Hephaestus normally grow up to be excellent sculptors, stonemasons, architects,construction workers, carpenters and woodworkers.
- Children of Hephaestus normally feel comfortable in forges and other warm areas, making them great fire-fighters and volcanologists.
He has a compound bow, twenty arrows, a quiver, a longsword, spartan-style shield, and his skateboard.
Raven - She had to, miss her a lot, Ex
Yarah - she left, still misses her a bit but it's been so long, Ex
Aviella - took him on a tour, taught him how to ride a pegasus, and went to the fair with her and her friend, friend
Ambrosia - When to the movie's with her, it went a little farther then he expected, he fears he broke her heart, wants to be her friend
Deirdre Hunter - welcomed him, she's cute, acquaintance
Iko Devian - he's counselor, asked him if he waned to work in the forges, a pretty cool guy, half-bro