Reason for wanting to join the BC: She realized that it was the gods fault for the death of her first love sky (In her history). She also realized that her mother pandia was never there for her when monster attacked her. She was left to fend for herself Scared, Alone, And angry at Pandia. She is surprised that all demi-gods aren't in the BC because the gods don't care for any of there children they just leave them in the world to survive or die on there own.
Faction: Ortu Justitiae; she believes that if the BC unit with the humans they could defeat the gods. During her School years she was very popular with the mortals and grew a liking to them. She also wants to fight the god along side her father who is obviously a mortal so that is why she wants to join the ortu faction
Kindly expand more on her reason for why she left camp and wishes to join the Broken Covenant (Doesn't need to be long, less than a paragraph top), as you only have one sentence for it. As for the reason for joining Ortu, please also elaborate on it based on her core beliefs that makes her feel Ortu is the faction for her, aside from just rephrasing a part of the faction's idealogy. Maybe you can make ties of her experience that makes drives her towards the path of Ortu's idealogy.
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|00:26, May 9, 2014 (UTC)|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: "I bid you my welcome into the Broken Covenant. I hope the covenant of us brothers and sisters can serve your true purpose. A representative from your desired faction will be here shortly to speak to you about joining their faction."|
"You are now a member of Ortu Justitiae. How naive of you to think that Camp will suit us demigods, look down upon by our godly parent, but the naive of us still worship them. Take this as a reminder of the corrupted world the god has brought upon us. We have been underestimated for too long, under the command me and the Leader of the faction, no one will show cowardice and weakness. As one day we will see the fall of the gods!"
- Children of Enyo have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, as they are in a chaotic frenzy, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Enyo are changed during battle and become stronger and quicker in combat than a normal human could achieve.
- Children of Enyo can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Enyo can create an invisible forcefield around them which can bring images of mass bloodshed of devastation upon contact, causing the inflicted to back away. It only withstands for a short time, and later disperses.
- Children of Enyo are innately proficient in all form of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They do tend to become, however, ruthless and barbaric in battle.
- Children of Enyo are innately stronger in times of battle, chaos, mass bloodshed or devastation. They can also sense sites of battle or bloodshed.
- Children of Enyo have innate battle reflexes which allows them to attack and dodge quickly.
- Children of Enyo have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once. This can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a tremor is unleashed which unbalances anyone within a few feet.
- Children of Enyo can enstrengthen nearby allies and instil fear and terror upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Enyo have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or even dulling it.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo are able temporarily corrode an enemy's armor/clothing/weapons for a short time, if the corrosion breaks through to skin it has the potential to injure a person. The effects only last for a short time and the longer the demigod tries to maintain the corrosion, the more power it drains from them.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create a short lived “storm of devastation” which may cause inanimate materials and objects within it to warp, or break, or be destroyed. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it. The more energy used, the more that can be effected at once. This power drains the user depending on the amount of energy invested.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
- Children of Enyo are often ruthless, barbaric, and destructive.
- Children of Enyo are more courageous than most, especially when facing danger. They are also fearless, and tend to inflict fear and terror in others.
- Children of Enyo, in contrast to those of Ares, are skilled in creating chaos where there is order.
- Children of Enyo tend to value greatly their freedom and independence.