- Names: Arrietta and Amelia Frossberg
- Ages: 19
- Mortal Parent: Daniel Frossberg
- God Parent: Lethe
Amelia: She may look nice on the outside, but she's cold on the inside. She very quiet because she can't hear because she was born deaf. She also can be very forgetful and forgets things easily. She cares deeply for her sister and loves her no matter what.
Arietta: She is really sweet on the outside, but manipulating on the inside. she has a way of getting what she wants without doing anything at all.
- Appearance: (See pictures)
- History: Daniel Frossberg, a Scottish Mail Carrier met a young woman who seemed lost. He asked if she was from a different country and she agreed. He took her to lunch due to her not knowing any good restaurants. Daniel got to know the girl quite well. Her name was Lauryn and she was a Californian who wanted to see the world. Daniel really liked the girl and asked if she would come over to his house after they finished eating lunch. She though about it and she said yes. They went home and things kinda... got out of hand. They ended up sleeping together and in the morning, Lauryn was gone.
A few months went by and a knock was at his door before work. He opened the door to find a basket with two babies in it. And a note on the handle. Daniel read the note and it said: Dear Daniel, my name is Lethe, yes like the greek river of forgetness, but I am not a goddess, but a daimona. A spirit. I am the daughter of Eris, goddess of Chaos, and my opposite of Mnemosyne, who remembers. Thought I am the daimona of forgetness, please do not forget me. -Lethe. Daniel was quite displeased with Lethe, but took in the babies.
At age 7, Amelia and Arrietta, what the kids where called, where quite sweet. Amelia would just sketch because she loved sketching. Her father would express no feelings for the children, but when he was mad, he would sometimes take his anger out on them, they just forgot and go back to being themselves. Their father got quite suspicious, but ignored it. Their father eventually moved to America because his business shut down. He got a job as a business man. They lived in a condo and it was quiet, just the way Daniel liked it.
At age 12, Amelia and Arrietta loved school because they had a special friend they loved very much. And her name was Maron. Maron would go over the girls house all the time and their fathr was always working, so they took themselvs to school. Luckily, Maron knew sign language to communicate with Amlia. Sometimes they would read things on the board over and over again to get it, but it would vanish and the teacher didn't know what was going on. Of course, the girls caught someone watching. Like, pedo-ish. He had a black fedora on, a black coat so no one can see his face, and he just looked creepy. The girls didn't want to forget him, but they did anyways. Of course, the man always did watch them.
At age 14, Amelia was in school and the teacher asked Amelia something. Some teachers didn't know Amelia was deaf so Amelia kept writing down something and kept reading over again. The teacher approached Amelia and started to yell at her. Amelia looked up and jumped and fell onto the floor. Arrietta and Maron explained that Amelia was deaf so she didn't understand her. The teacher helped pick up Amelia and wrote down on a sheet of paper 'Sorry'. Amelia said it was fine, in sign language and Maron translated.
At age 15, Arietta and Amelia were walking to school one day when Arrietta heard growling. Arrietta turned around and screamed. Amelia turned around also and was scared to pieces. Maron was around to help and gave Amelia and Arrietta weapons. Maron said/sign launguage'd for them to dodge attack and stab whenever they can. They did so, and killed the large dog. They figured more would be around, so they kept the weapons.
At age 17, Arrietta, Maron, and Amelia were in high school, and Amelia and Arrietta got part-time jobs as cashiers to pay for their own apartment to get away from their father. A lot of kids gave Arrietta and Amelia a lot of trouble, but they weren't going to stand it any longer. Maron said she knew a camp for girls and boys just like them. After school, Maron got in Arrietta's car and Amelia got in the passenger side, and Arrietta got in the back. Maron drove them to camp and they didn't feel quite at home.
At age 19, Amelia and Arrietta saw the campers living in fear of mortals and being hunted by the monsters. The girls couldn't take it anymore. They walked in the dark forest and met a few people who knew how they felt. They led them to some place called the 'Broken Covenant'. They figured they belonged there.
- Faction: Veritum Unitum
- Reason for Veritum: Our world had many rulers, thus involving our parent. But they just sit there as we are used in many ways we shall not be treated. We are used here and there and do the gods come and help us? No! We struggled, we fought, we did everything to survive in order to keep us safe! Our father was never around for us, not even for help! Our father never did protect us, we did that ourselves! Did it come to mind that we had dangerous weapons in hand? No! He certantly did not nurture us. If he even did love us, he would have been by our side! Amelia, born deaf, can't even hear the beauty of nature and blames the gods for this! I say we turn against them, and show them what we're made of! We wish to join to help the others take down the gods and any others whom despise their godly parents.
Um, on one of your paragraphs starting with "At age 14," why does it seem cut off? Like something was supposed to be added, but not?
Oh shoot. Thank you for pointing that out xD
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: Welcome to the Broken Covenant, the leader of the faction you wish to join will speak with you now.|