Name: Catherine Grant
History: Her mother was a daughter of Melinoe thus she was granted access to the Underworld. She visited the Underworld once and met Acheron, the river of pain in the form of an ugly young man. She was disgusted by him but Acheron liked her and stalked her when she was roaming the Underworld. She visited again to see her mother Melinoe when Acheron abducted her somewhere in the Underworld where no one usually comes and raped her. When she woke up, she was in her bed at camp. Acheron brought her there after the crime. Melinoe didn't even care that she was raped by him. She cried throughout the day and got very depressed but eventually she got over with it and moved on. This changed her view about the gods: they treat demigods like dust on their shoes and just leave them there when they've done their bidding. She gave birth to Catherine at camp. She was thirty-three years old at the time. She left camp to take care of her daughter more and lived in a simple house. When Catherine can understand a lot of things, she told her on how evil her father was. She told Catherine that the gods were unfair and even corrupt. Catherine grew up with the fact that the gods were selfish, treat others inferior to them and doesn't promote equality among themselves and demigods. When she was fourteen, she became a delinquent on the streets and she became the toughest girl in her gang. She can even take down boys larger or older than her in which she gained respect from her friends. Through fighting on the streets, her skills were honed. Being a delinquent was her way of rebelling against her father, Acheron. When she was sixteen, she found her mother dead in front of her house after her day of fighting. Her mother was killed in a holdup. She was shot on the forehead. She was shot because she tried to resist when her purse was being stolen. This left Catherine all alone because she was the only family she ever knew. She couldn’t go to Camp Half-Blood because she doesn't even know it so she reluctantly continued her life as a delinquent on the streets. After her mother's funeral who was paid by one of her mother's friends, who was in abroad. She couldn't adopt her because of her being in a foreign country and also because of her hectic work there. Catherine lied that one of their neighbors adopted her so that no one could go after her. One day while she was alone in an empty alley, a woman in the name of Evangeline (I asked permission from Queen) saw her there and asked her a few questions like what her name is, what happened to her and who her parents are. Evangeline was there because she was looking for clothing, gowns to be specific. When she saw her, she felt power emitting from her so she was intrigued. Upon hearing that her father was Acheron, she asked her if she wants to go with her to a place where she can train her skills and powers to avenge what Acheron done to her mother. Catherine at first refused. So Evangeline asked her what things her mother told her. She said the things about the gods and their corrupt ways. Evangeline asked her again about joining but this time, she put some intimidation in it. At last Catherine agreed and she was led by Evangeline to Ortu Justitae.
Personality: Don't ever insult her regarding her appearance, body or her feminine self as you'll regret it. She's tough, independent and strong-willed which was forged when she was a delinquent. She maybe beautiful, but she's someone who you wouldn't want to mess up with. She's also envious when it comes to relationships.
Likes/Dislikes: She likes to comb her beautiful hair and train. She dislikes being called "sexy", "hot", "chick" or "babe" and other feminine words that do insult her.
Appearance: She has beautiful, long brown hair with some covering her eye, has very fair complexion, medium height, slim, and has navy blue eyes.
God Parent: Acheron
Faction: Ortu Justitiae
Reasons: As my mother told me, the gods are corrupt and don't care about us. We are treated like dust on their shoes. We must have justice in this. Also, they've been tyrannts and unfair for a long time. Its time we show them who's supposed to rule the world.
- She can inflict pain to others by "invisible instruments of torture". For example, the victim can feel "invisible knives" slicing through their body. Or they can feel "invisilble ropes" strangling their neck. She can use any "invisible instrument of torture" she can imagine but using this for about two times drains her greatly.
- She can inflict random pain on random parts of someone's body. Continuous usage drains her greatly.
- She can inflict temporary headaches to only one target at a time. Continuous usage drains her and may even induce slight headache to herself.
- She can send a small field of "invisible needles" around her which damages anyone who steps on it.
- She is innately stronger when those around her suffer in physical or mental pain.
- She innately feels less pain than others.
- She can transfer her pain temporarily to others temporarily. But this only covers one victim at a time. Continuous usage may damage herself in the process and also drains her.
- She can turn herself into a living voodoo doll. She can request her allies to hurt her to hurt one or two enemies she locked on before using this. She'll be immobile while this is active. She has two choice upon finishing this: go back to normal with her wounds still open but her power drained moderately or go back to normal with her wounds healed but her power drained severely.
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|02:04, April 28, 2012 (UTC)|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: Your leader will see you now.|