Character Name: Charlotte 'Charlie' Voin Braginski
God Parent: Kronos
Mortal Parent Name: Natalia Braginski
Current Age of the Character: 17 (Physically) 2500+ (Biologically)Appearance: (Model: Sarah Carpenter)
Personality: Now little Charlie here is unlike most children of Kronos. Charlie is a bright and bubbly girl who wouldn't hesitate to have a little bit of fun. She acts like one of those upbeat preppy school girls you would normally see but don't take her for granted. Once provoked, she will be a sadistic little girl who wouldn't hesitate to dig out your eyeballs. She is a natural born leader and she has this perfect perfectionist image that she desperately wants to uphold. She can't accept failure nor criticism and she has this tendency to act like a psycho sadistic yandere. She has a great distaste towards the campers at Camp Half Blood on the false pretense that they are a horrible batch of people that will scorn her for her titanhood.She values her BC members greatly and intend to protect them to death. She loves her brother to death though and secretly wishes they could spend more time together outside of the BC and Camp.
"Why hello there. It is uncommon to see visitors around here. I am Charlotte, though people here tends to abide me by the pet name of 'Charlie'. Would you kindly spare a few minutes while I tell you a tale? It began a looonnggg time ago.
It was during the first Titanomachy. The titans knew that it was obvious that they were losing and that the gods were winning. The titans were at a corner and they needed some sort of way to carry on their way of revenge, of vengeance. They all decided to go down to the mortal world to create another new breed of Demi-Titans. Kronos suggested the idea, eager on getting revenge on my half siblings and their kin. He knew it wouldn't fail. Even if I wanted to overthrow him, I would be too powerless. Kronos made his way down to earth.
There, he met a beautiful woman by the name of Natalia Braginski. My mother. She had long platinum hair and big dark blue eyes. She looked like a fine woman. Except for the fact that Kronos had seen the look of a proper mask full of deceit and lies before on his own sister and wife, Rhea. Natalia's family was a rich and successful, manned by her merchant father. Charmed and attracted by Natalia's aura of cheerfulness that seemed authentic, Kronos disguised himself as an trader travelling from Greece by the name of Michael Peterson to arrange a meeting with Natalia through her father.
They met and Kronos asked for some privacy with Natalia. Together, they drank and laughed and Kronos managed to get Natalia drunk enough to let out her true colours. Miss Braginski was actually a cold hearted and mean spirited young lady, with no care and remorse for society other than the rich people. Kronos was infatuated with Natalia's hatred towards mankind, the same thing that was reflected of Kronos' hatred towards his children.
Kronos asked Natalia out a few more times after that. One late night, Natalia brought Kronos home and things escalates from there... The next night, Natalia awoke and discovered that Kronos has disappeared. Natalia was heartbroken and angry, she however, decided to block out everything and started to force herself to forget about the little things.
The next few months, Natalia started to notice something different in her. She was starting to eat more and weirder food, she started to gain weight and she started to throw up a lot. She went to the healer and the healer diagnosed her as pregnant...... With twins. Natalia was devastated, being pregnant with illegitimate children might just destroy her reputation. Thus, she tried to have an abortion. However, her family had found out and, for the sake of what's left of Natalia's mentality, they made her not to and locked her up at home. The Braginski family knew that if Natalia had her abortion, not only would she not want to be pregnant ever again and the Braginski family losing their heirs, but Natalia would go crazy from the guilt of losing her children willingly.
On the month of June and the day of eight, Charlotte Voin and Charlisle Korol Braginski was born. Yes. That's me and my elder by two minutes brother. Ever since we were born, Mother detest us. She hates us even more for not having her beautiful platinum blonde hair and having dark brown hair with brown eyes. It was rare of us to have any other hair and eye colour besides Platinum Blonde and blue-grey respectively, being born in that family. She had tried so many times to abandon me and my brother, but we always seem to find our way back to her. Heh, Father didn't want his revenge to die right?
As we grew up, Charlisle and I had begun to show certain signs that we aren't normal. The nanny that Mother entrusted us to discovered that she would regularly have, what modern people would describe it, deja vu moments. She would do her chores and end up remembering that she had done it before, yet not really remembering it. Another time was when Grandpapa was doing some harmless betting while we were with him, Charlisle noticed Grandpapa's activities and something urged him to say the name of the horse that was winning the race. He was right and Grandpapa won big that day. Ever since then, both of us has the tendency of just knowing what is going to happen next.
One day, when me and Lee was twelve. We had a tall male with curly brown hair and deep brown eyes come knocking on our door. The man was smiling at us, with that sinister smile, as if he was plotting something with just the looks of us. The maid called for Mother and when Mother came out, she asked who he was in that socialite voice of hers that she put up. When he said that he was our half brother and the son of Kronos, she started to scream and throw items at him. Me and Lee were both huddled up in the corner, trying to be far far away from the conflict. Then Mother told us that this man was our half brother, Father's son.
Me and Lee was dumbfounded, Mother had always told us that Father died due to someone murdering him. Our half brother just ignored our screaming mother and approached us with two bracelets. They were both silver in colour and one had the the symbol of the sun while the other was the symbol of the moon. He patted our heads and whispered to us something in Greek which was 'Make Father proud.' Then he left. Lee and I just stared at the bracelets before putting them on. Soon after that, a servant of Kronos appeared and told Mother everything. She was growing even more upset, wanting us to be nothing but trash and not the children of some ruler of Titans. The servant then told us how the gods had found out the existence of demi titans and their want of exterminating us. This just broke Mother, seeing as how we were getting more attention than we were suppose to have. She held a vase and wanted to throw it on Lee's head but the servant stopped her by pushing her away. He grabbed our hands and ran off out of the house.
We were running and running away from Mother and soon encountered this giant monster thing. It had the features of a dog and it was barking at us. It was glaring at us and twelve year old me and Lee were afraid. The servant of Kronos however, was calm. He just started saying how that we were the children of the Titan lord and that if the Telekhine values its life, it would go away. The monster didn't listen, however, and pounced on us. Then, it was as if everything has slowed down. In an instant, it had been defeated. The servant had a scythe out and the body of the monster exploded into golden dust.
Knowing not to mess with the rogue satyr, Lee and I followed the satyr and we approached the docks where a small little wooden rowing boat was. The satyr helped us onto the boat and rowed us to this island where he told us that the titans had begged qnd prayed to Gaia's subconscious so that she could do something from her mind to help their children by creating a small island to house their children with an actual place for us to live underneath the island itself. Kronos forced Hecate to contribute to it by casting a spell to make demi-titans live much longer and to hide under the prying eyes of the gods and to keep her quiet.
With that explanation done, the satyr put us on the island with a resort like home to house demi-titans safe from monsters and gods before rowing off. We were placed on the island at the age of twelve. Throughout the years under the island, me and my brother slowly grew up while the world outside the island changed. My brother still had that childish naivety but not me. Father wants me to succeed and overthrow the gods, I can't let Father down. I read the books the titans have provided for us and grew knowledge about how worthless and disgusting the gods were.Then, suddenly, when we were the age of seventeen, a boy looking around our age found our hidden home. For the next few days, we could see the sky and were rather free on the island until a younger boy found our island and told us he was the boy our age's cousin and was planning to send us to a place called Camp Half-Blood, a place where demigods roam, not knowing who Lee and my father was. The very thought sickens me. I planned to run away with Lee when we reach camp.
However, when we were about to reach camp, we encountered a hellhound. Being trained on the island, both of us knew how to fight. I willed my bracelet to turn into a long sword with the moon engraved into it. My brother's bracelet turned into another long sword similiar to mine but it had the sun engraved into it instead. The hellhound started to attack us but we managed to dodge in time and together along with the boy, destroyed the hellhound. The boy brought us near to Camp Half-Blood where everyone we met was a child of a god. There, they met a Hecate girl who could sense a bit of magic on them. She told them that Hecate placed a spell on them and that's why everything seemed so different then from when they first stepped into the outside world.
While the boy and my brother was busy with stuff, I nudged my brother to follow me to run. Lee was confused and didn't want to go anywhere else. He thought that that dirty filthy place was a good beginning for us.I was flabbergasted at what he was telling me. I then decided to leave without him and left the hill and into the forest. I was running and I didn't know where to go... Then I found a door and went inside..."Weapons:
Appearance: The moon blade
Why they want to join the BC: After spending all that time on the island reading the books that the titans have written and provided for them, Charlie believed that the gods are disgusting and evil creatures who would do anything amd everything just to stay in power. She hates the gods and wants them to be gone, she wants a world where demi-beings and mortals rule.
Faction: Ortu Justitiae
Why should you belong to that faction, what are your core beliefs, why does their ideology suit your personality/beliefs?: Charlie believes that the gods have gone corrupt and lazy too and want to overthrow them for a new world for mortals and demi-beings to rule. She would like for the gods to be punished. She believes in a new age and she thinks that that new age would start as soon as the gods are done and mortals and demi-beings are up.
08:51, October 7, 2016 (UTC)
Ok thanks for telling me to have a look at this. Ok now to my job.
- First thing I see and I know I should have picked up on this earlier is how could Kronos come to his children when they were 12 because if I'm not mistaking they would have been born a bit after the first Titan war meaning Kronos would have been in his weakest form ever so he defiantly wouldn't be able to see his children so I'd advise to change it to one of their half-siblings giving them the weapons.
- Point duos. I may be the only one that thinks that a chimera is a good choice so maybe change it in case another helper says it isn't
- Ive got to ask this cause I got confused with it. Is the satyr Kronos servant cause you seem to not have mentioned if it was.
- Last thing I see i the belief for Charlie being in Civitas Popularis. Civitas is about democracy and I think there is a faction in the BC that is basically the belief you wrote, so either change some of the being to fit Civitas or change the faction choice to Ortu Justitiae and expand on the belief a bit
Just a few things i see here
- from what i know, there weren't doctors back then. There may have been a few people who tried but, they weren't exactly as knowledgable as the doctors in current time.
- What was the monster that attacked them? You say it had the features of a dog and breathed fire but also mentioned it had three heads? You claim it was a telkehine but, they don't have three heads from what i remember or breathe fire.
- While Hecate may have sided with the titans in the second titan war, she sided with the gods in the first one so i doubt she would have helped the titans create a place for their children to live.
- Were the demigods on the island attacked by monsters? Also at what age were the twins first attacked?
12:34, October 7, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry about this, but I'm just temporarily taking this off faction claiming, but rest assured, I'll re-approve this once everything's fixed! :D
- This is something super minor, but America and Russia didn't exist as countries millenniums ago.
- The main issues is that Gaia was in a deep slumber after Kronos came into reign (before the Titanomachy). She only awoken during the First Giant War (after the Titan's fall into Tartarus). So how was Gaia able to create the island and force Hecate to cast a spell on it prior to the fall of the titans? Also, if the spell only allowed the demi-titans to live longer and protects the island from mortal discovery, wouldn't the Olympian gods still be able to find them.
- Both the reason for joining the faction and Broken Covenant could use a bit of elaboration (nothing too lengthy, just try to tie the reasons to your character's beliefs and why she feels this way).
Once again, sorry for semi-unapproving your claim; since I own Ortu Lt., I'll make the wait for a faction approval a quick one! :D
Thanks for being patient! One last question and it should be it (hopefully c:). Wouldn't Hecate have known the location of the island (and could've then told the Olympian gods since she had allegiance with them) if she's the one that cast the spell on island? Oh, and there's still one more "Russia" you forgot ;3.
01:08, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|"Charlotte, I welcome you into the Broken Covenant. You came in search of a purpose and it is my hope that we hold what you seek and that you will feel accustomed within the walls of our Sanctuary. May you one day fight alongside the covenant of our brothers and sisters to the imminent fall of those we call gods, whether it'd be in one form or another! I must excuse myself; rest assured, a representative of your desired faction will speak with you shortly."|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: 01:13, October 9, 2016 (UTC)|
"Let me put this sh*t out there before before I f*cking try to take it back: you're now a part of Ortu Justitiae. But let me cut the bullsh*t here, if you think that hiding like bloody cowards is going to do you good from now on, you can go f*ck yourself. Let's just see if you will make it through to see the goddamn fall of the gods—but, I wouldn't be too optimistic if I were you."
- Children of Enyo have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, as they are in a chaotic frenzy, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Enyo are changed during battle and become stronger and quicker in combat than a normal human could achieve.
- Children of Enyo can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Enyo can create an invisible forcefield around them which can bring images of mass bloodshed of devastation upon contact, causing the inflicted to back away. It only withstands for a short time, and later disperses.
- Children of Enyo are innately proficient in all form of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They do tend to become, however, ruthless and barbaric in battle.
- Children of Enyo are innately stronger in times of battle, chaos, mass bloodshed or devastation. They can also sense sites of battle or bloodshed.
- Children of Enyo have innate battle reflexes which allows them to attack and dodge quickly.
- Children of Enyo have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once. This can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a tremor is unleashed which unbalances anyone within a few feet.
- Children of Enyo can enstrengthen nearby allies and instil fear and terror upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Enyo have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or even dulling it.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo are able temporarily corrode an enemy's armor/clothing/weapons for a short time, if the corrosion breaks through to skin it has the potential to injure a person. The effects only last for a short time and the longer the demigod tries to maintain the corrosion, the more power it drains from them.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create a short lived “storm of devastation” which may cause inanimate materials and objects within it to warp, or break, or be destroyed. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it. The more energy used, the more that can be effected at once. This power drains the user depending on the amount of energy invested.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
- Children of Enyo are often ruthless, barbaric, and destructive.
- Children of Enyo are more courageous than most, especially when facing danger. They are also fearless, and tend to inflict fear and terror in others.
- Children of Enyo, in contrast to those of Ares, are skilled in creating chaos where there is order.
- Children of Enyo tend to value greatly their freedom and independence.