- Name:Fernando Velasquez
- God parent:Poseidon
- Personality:Dark and manipulative, yet always being able to be nice to tyhose who he deems worthy (read the history for more info)
- History:Fernando was born on the island of Haiti, where poverty reigned. His mom died giving birth to him, and so he has been alone for a great deal of his life. Luckily, the people of Haiti were kind enough to help him, offering him shelter and food when necessary. He has questionable survived through every natural disaster Haiti has ever had, which, unknown to him, were mostly monster attacks. He has always questioned who to blame for all of this, because he never really knew his mom, and his dad left him before he was born. He had no living family, and the only thing he has ever known was receiving help. Until one day, when he had enough of people helping him. He set out, determined to find out what his place was in this world. He found out that his father was an American, from somewhere in New York, so he started working hard until after 3 years he had gathered together the money to go to New York. After arrival, he was found by a "friend" of his father, who took him to a hotel, and explained everything to him. He also told him about Camp-Half Bloo. But he refused to go. The friend, a satyr, told him that that was ok, but to reconsider it. After a few days, he found out about the Broken Covenant and their goals, and decided to join them, having grown weary of his father's ignorance of his exsistance. He took up the idea that friendship and trust can only be earned, and that people, especially gods, are guilty until proven innocent.
- Weapons:two CB sickles and two pair of CB knuckles
- Desired Faction:Ortu Justitiae
- Core Beliefs :The gods are incompetent fools, thinking they can use us as pawns. I am done with putting up with this. If we take away their greatest asset, the humans, and get them to fight alogside us, we WILL be able to overthrow the gods and take over olympys. THE tHRONES WILL BE OURS
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|13:45, November 5, 2011 (UTC)|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: Welcome to Broken Covenant. Evangeline will speak with you now.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.