Name: Harrison Gabriel Rockefeller
Godparent: Psyche (preferred)
Mortal Parent: Giorgio Rockefeller
Desired faction: Ortu Justitae
The story starts with Giorgio Rockefeller. He was a demigod son of Eros, charming and well, handsome. His smile could easily make a girl fall head-over-heels at him. He went to Camp Half-Blood at age 12 where he resided at Eros' Cabin during his stays every summer.
The goddess Aphrodite seemed to have noticed him at some point and got interested. As he slowly reaches the age of 18, Aphrodite takes notice of him much more and well, she was enamoured. After reaching the age of 18, Giorgio took on a quest for his father, Eros where he encountered Psyche, his father's wife who seemed to have taken a particular liking on him. She also gets enamoured as Aphrodite has. And when Aphrodite found out about this, she confronted Psyche and they had a fight over the guy. The fight raged and Aphrodite mentioned that Psyche couldn't sleep with his husband's son and Psyche claimed that he looks just like Eros when he was young and that sparked things up for her. They continued fighting and kind of challenged each other to whom could seduce him first and voila, they both managed to sleep with Giorgio, a few days apart and something happened. They both got pregnant with Giorgio's baby.
About nine months later, Aphrodite and Psyche left the babies on baskets with notes at the same time. However, Eros who was really annoyed that his mother and his wife had an affair with his son decided to remove the notes and replace it with just one saying that the babies are twins and are his sons from one goddess whom he didn't specify which one.
Giorgio took them both in and decided to get a job to support them. He named one Lewis and the other one Harrison. The children grew up rather well. He told them about their Greek heritage and taught them to fight at a young age just in case monsters sniffs his blood and endangers not only him but his children. The children experienced two monster attacks before reaching twelve as the monsters smelled their dad but their dad handled it quite well and was able to fend off the monsters.
At age 12, his dad sent them to Camp Half-Blood for more training. Since he was a demigod and used to go to Camp, he would naturally know all about it. The first summer went out well, however since they were only 12 and didn't quite show their powers yet, Psyche and Aphrodite were unsure which of them is which so they didn't claim them and the two resided at Hermes' Cabin. Zeus started putting pressure on Aphrodite and Psyche to claim them but the two still didn't know which of them was their son until the second summer when Lewis started showing his powers. Aphrodite knew he was her son and so she claimed him. Psyche was still upset with Eros that he messed up with the notes and decided not to claim her son just yet.
The next summer, Lewis wanted to go back to camp but Harrison refused. He didn't want to go to camp, he hates camp. He hasn't been claimed unlike his brother and wants nothing to do with camp. Psyche figured that she's off the hook and since her son is not at camp, no one would bother her to claim him.
When they both turned 15, Girogio took a job in Australia and decided to send neither one to Camp. They lived there for a few years until Lewis and Harrison turned 17. Eros talked with Psyche and insisted that she has to claim her son but she refused because she wants to get revenge on Aphrodite first so she lured them into a trap, where she knows lots of monsters are lurking hoping that Lewis gets injured but in the process, Giorgio dies killing a handful of monsters, leaving his sons to finish off the few left.
Eros became furious by knowing this and he managed to convince Psyche to finally claim his son but since she doesn't have a cabin, Harrison refused to go to camp once again. Lewis was angry with Psyche and blamed her for his father's death. He decided to go to Camp and continue his training. Harrison was sick of him getting left behind, not being claimed for so long that brought him to be jealous of his brother who was claimed ages before he did. When he found out about the Broken Covenant, he immediately looked for it and decided to join.
Why does he want to join the BC?:
He wants nothing to the with camp because he was clearly rejected and he is sick and tired of the gods affecting his life so much.
Why should you belong to that faction, what are your core beliefs, why does their ideology suit your personality/beliefs?:
Because he hates the gods especially Aphrodite and Psyche but he knows how powerful they are too for being able to mess his life soooooo much. He hates them, he despise them, he loathes them. He knows that if the gods are to fall, he will need help. Help from fellow demigods and mortals as well.
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|13:07, January 25, 2014 (UTC)|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: "Welcome to the Broken Covenant. One of the leaders of your desired faction shall speak to you now."|
"You're now part of Ortu Justitiae; we don't have room for useless cowards here."
- Children of Enyo have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, as they are in a chaotic frenzy, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Enyo are changed during battle and become stronger and quicker in combat than a normal human could achieve.
- Children of Enyo can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Enyo can create an invisible forcefield around them which can bring images of mass bloodshed of devastation upon contact, causing the inflicted to back away. It only withstands for a short time, and later disperses.
- Children of Enyo are innately proficient in all form of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They do tend to become, however, ruthless and barbaric in battle.
- Children of Enyo are innately stronger in times of battle, chaos, mass bloodshed or devastation. They can also sense sites of battle or bloodshed.
- Children of Enyo have innate battle reflexes which allows them to attack and dodge quickly.
- Children of Enyo have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once. This can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a tremor is unleashed which unbalances anyone within a few feet.
- Children of Enyo can enstrengthen nearby allies and instil fear and terror upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Enyo have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or even dulling it.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo are able temporarily corrode an enemy's armor/clothing/weapons for a short time, if the corrosion breaks through to skin it has the potential to injure a person. The effects only last for a short time and the longer the demigod tries to maintain the corrosion, the more power it drains from them.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create a short lived “storm of devastation” which may cause inanimate materials and objects within it to warp, or break, or be destroyed. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it. The more energy used, the more that can be effected at once. This power drains the user depending on the amount of energy invested.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
- Children of Enyo are often ruthless, barbaric, and destructive.
- Children of Enyo are more courageous than most, especially when facing danger. They are also fearless, and tend to inflict fear and terror in others.
- Children of Enyo, in contrast to those of Ares, are skilled in creating chaos where there is order.
- Children of Enyo tend to value greatly their freedom and independence.